Gunfire will ring out in lib cities tonight; it's Friday and lib-city gun nuts are ready!!

By morning the streets of liberal-led cities will be littered with the dead and injured bodies of many Brown and Black people. Emergency rooms will be flooded.

you wont see any demonstrations, any riots.

If more of those people had more guns that would solve the problem, according to you.

can you prove otherwise leftard?

we both wont know since you idiots made it extremely hard for LAW-ABIDING people on some liberal-run cities to get guns.

you also cant quantify violence that was avoided because the thug with a gun THOUGHT the other guy might have one

keep trying................

Okay, so we make it easier for gang members to get guns.

How will that make things better?

Convicted gang members don't have guns.

It's against the law.

By morning the streets of liberal-led cities will be littered with the dead and injured bodies of many Brown and Black people. Emergency rooms will be flooded.

If more of those people had more guns that would solve the problem, according to you.
So in your little mind a law abiding citizen is the same as a criminal?

No that's your belief since you don't want background checks that determine the difference.

because criminals all got a gun that way?

you idiot; your inner-city gun runners are buying them illegally elsewhere, or transporting them illegally across state lines

The part where you pretend to be an adult.

how rude of me to interrupt the Left's demonization of the Right with a reality check on the nightly carnage occurring in liberal-run cities

my bad homie.,

The Right wants more guns in the inner cities.

you want them there too; but in the hands of thugs and murderers. you MUST; you are advocating more of the same shit that hasnt worked leftard

English please.

i cant be the only one who wonders why you lack a sense of shame and dont seem to mind making a fool of yourself daily here and having me hand your ass to you on a regular basis.

What's your first language?

but what part isnt true leftardz????

how rude of me to interrupt the Left's demonization of the Right with a reality check on the nightly carnage occurring in liberal-run cities

my bad homie.,
Isn't it cool to see what it's like when you arm everyone like the NRA seems to want to do?

ye's im sure the are all card-carrying members of the NRA too leftard!1

:wtf:

we both wont know since you idiots made it extremely hard for LAW-ABIDING people on some liberal-run cities to get guns.

you also cant quantify violence that was avoided because the thug with a gun THOUGHT the other guy might have one

It's against the law.

It's not against the law to sell them a gun if they use the background check loopholes that people like you insist on maintaining.

my bad homie.,

The Right wants more guns in the inner cities.

you want them there too; but in the hands of thugs and murderers. you MUST; you are advocating more of the same shit that hasnt worked leftard

English please.

i cant be the only one who wonders why you lack a sense of shame and dont seem to mind making a fool of yourself daily here and having me hand your ass to you on a regular basis.

What's your first language?

i speak fluent left-wing nutjob. that's how i'm able to communicate with you.

No that's your belief since you don't want background checks that determine the difference.

you idiot; your inner-city gun runners are buying them illegally elsewhere, or transporting them illegally across state lines

If people like you had their way the thugs would buy their guns at the Walmart no questions asked.

It's against the law.

It's not against the law to sell them a gun if they use the background check loopholes that people like you insist on maintaining.

yes loon; people determined to have and use guns illegally will be stymied by closing loopholes

idiots and hypocrites

If people like you had their way the thugs would buy their guns at the Walmart no questions asked.

why dont gun shootings happen in places where they support the 2nd amendment more??

my bad homie.,
Isn't it cool to see what it's like when you arm everyone like the NRA seems to want to do?

Are you trying to assert that everyone who has a gun is required to be a member of the NRA? I don't think that is the case.

But it IS cool to have so many people with guns. A rightwinger's dream.

why dont gun shootings happen in places where they support the 2nd amendment more??
Where is your evidence that those in the inner city with guns don't support the 2nd amendment?

my bad homie.,

Are you trying to assert that everyone who has a gun is required to be a member of the NRA? I don't think that is the case.

YAWN
i think it's a left-wing nutjobs dream. if so many didnt kill each other in your blood-soaked lib cities they might see who their real enemies are leftard

01-gun-nut-cartoon.jpg

Where is your evidence that those in the inner city with guns don't support the 2nd amendment?

i missed all the NRA stickers on the Cadillac Excalades and BMWs the drug dealers drive

It's against the law.

How can I sell a gun to someone who is prevented by law from buying it?

left-wing nutjobs say gun nut; but the real gun nuts will be active in liberal-run cities across this nation TONIGHT

AND TOMORROW NIGHT

AND THE NEXT NIGHT

libs are losers who lie to themselves

my bad homie.,

YAWN
i think it's a left-wing nutjobs dream. if so many didnt kill each other in your blood-soaked lib cities they might see who their real enemies are leftard
That didn't even make sense, you know. So many guns is so cool, don't you think? Everyone exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. Very American.

Forum List

Back