Gunfire will ring out in lib cities tonight; it's Friday and lib-city gun nuts are ready!!

Can I get a list of the conservatives lead cities that will have no gun issues tonight ?

Name 3 please . Ah hell, name 1!

Thanks to our beloved second amendment rights and over 300 million guns on our streets we can enjoy the highest murder rate in industrialized nations as well as over 30,000 gun deaths a year

Can I get a list of the conservatives lead cities that will have no gun issues tonight ?

Name 3 please . Ah hell, name 1!

can i get a list of conservative-led cities??

name 3 please. ah hell name them all!!

Thanks to our beloved second amendment rights and over 300 million guns on our streets we can enjoy the highest murder rate in industrialized nations as well as over 30,000 gun deaths a year

but where are most of them dying/????????

By morning the streets of liberal-led cities will be littered with the dead and injured bodies of many Brown and Black people. Emergency rooms will be flooded.

you wont see any demonstrations, any riots.

If more of those people had more guns that would solve the problem, according to you.

can you prove otherwise leftard?

we both wont know since you idiots made it extremely hard for LAW-ABIDING people on some liberal-run cities to get guns.

you also cant quantify violence that was avoided because the thug with a gun THOUGHT the other guy might have one

keep trying................

but what part isnt true leftardz????

The part where you pretend to be an adult.

how rude of me to interrupt the Left's demonization of the Right with a reality check on the nightly carnage occurring in liberal-run cities

my bad homie.,

The Right wants more guns in the inner cities.

you want them there too; but in the hands of thugs and murderers. you MUST; you are advocating more of the same shit that hasnt worked leftard

By morning the streets of liberal-led cities will be littered with the dead and injured bodies of many Brown and Black people. Emergency rooms will be flooded.

If more of those people had more guns that would solve the problem, according to you.

we both wont know since you idiots made it extremely hard for LAW-ABIDING people on some liberal-run cities to get guns.

you also cant quantify violence that was avoided because the thug with a gun THOUGHT the other guy might have one

Okay, so we make it easier for gang members to get guns.

How will that make things better?

how will that make it easier???????

So in your little mind a law abiding citizen is the same as a criminal?

how rude of me to interrupt the Left's demonization of the Right with a reality check on the nightly carnage occurring in liberal-run cities

my bad homie.,

you want them there too; but in the hands of thugs and murderers. you MUST; you are advocating more of the same shit that hasnt worked leftard

English please.

How about enforcing the laws we have and stop letting the gang members go after being held for a few hours.

So in your little mind a law abiding citizen is the same as a criminal?

No that's your belief since you don't want background checks that determine the difference.

my bad homie.,

English please.

i cant be the only one who wonders why you lack a sense of shame and dont seem to mind making a fool of yourself daily here and having me hand your ass to you on a regular basis.

How about enforcing the laws we have and stop letting the gang members go after being held for a few hours.

Without background checks, you can't hold the gangbanger felon who owns a gun, because he's not breaking the law.

Forum List

Back