Gun murder is up in democrat party cities, but gun crime in general is down....... More guns, less gun crime....

No I mean that in very small urban areas the murder rate can be more than 10 times the national average.

Idiots like you think that stopping a person who lives hundreds of miles away in an area where the murder rate is historically near zero from owning a couple guns will somehow stop those murders in our hyper violent inner cities.

Like I said you don;t know Jack Shit about the crime and violence in this country

I know this much- It's too fucking high, especially compared to other European Nations.

Now, I live in a nice suburb where there is very little crime, and our friendly police force even has time to pull you over to tell you a headlight is out. So I could say, "Meh, not my problem, man." But, um, yeah, it's a problem, and the easy access to guns is a major cause.

Well, nobody but disingenuous leftists, who's goal is to push illegitimate actions the government doesn't have to power to do, justifying your demands arguing statistics that you make up yourself, that contravene the official data.

Government has the power to do anything that the majority is fine with. There are no rights, only privileges the rest of society agrees you should have.

The problem with the Gun Fetishists is that they have bullied the rest of us who don't own guns into going along with it... by various disingenous means. So why most people only get upset for a day or two after a tragedy like Sandy Hook, the Gun Nuts work 24/7 to keep the status quo.

Shithead....when the democrat party judges and prosecutors are releasing the murderers within 48 hours of arresting them, and them and their buddies go back to the neighborhood and look up the witnesses......?

Can you actually name a case where a witness has been murdered? And I don't mean digging some shit up from 10 years ago, something recent, please.

Maybe you need to watch less TV.

I know this much- It's too fucking high, especially compared to other European Nations.

Now, I live in a nice suburb where there is very little crime, and our friendly police force even has time to pull you over to tell you a headlight is out. So I could say, "Meh, not my problem, man." But, um, yeah, it's a problem, and the easy access to guns is a major cause.

Government has the power to do anything that the majority is fine with. There are no rights, only privileges the rest of society agrees you should have.

The problem with the Gun Fetishists is that they have bullied the rest of us who don't own guns into going along with it... by various disingenous means. So why most people only get upset for a day or two after a tragedy like Sandy Hook, the Gun Nuts work 24/7 to keep the status quo.

Can you actually name a case where a witness has been murdered? And I don't mean digging some shit up from 10 years ago, something recent, please.

And I already told you how we can bring the number down by up to 70% but you don;t want to hear it.

And What are you talking about witnesses being killed for? I never said anything about that.
And I'll give you odds that you watch far more TV than I do.

And the reason why people don't maintain their outrage is on them not me.

I guess most people understand that gun violence isn't really a problem in the vast majority of communities in this country.

You just stated how many murders go unsolved then ask me to give you names? You are an idiot.

Please, tell us that a witness to a shooting is going to name themselves when they know the shooter will be back in their neighborhood in 48 hours or less…

You really are a joke. You espouse beliefs in direct opposition to the legal foundations and current operations of the US government which makes necessary your use of fake stats which you use to support and promote public policy that is unconstitutional and plain stupid.

You are a walking, talkng trifecta of idiocy.

The problem with the Gun Fetishists is that they have bullied the rest of us who don't own guns into going along with it... by various disingenous means.

Yes, the means called the foundational constitutional principles guiding legislative and judicial operations where the ignorant whims of people like you are crippled and extinguished.

Are you saying 'don't snitch' isn't enforced, that witness intimidation doesn't occur and that it is not a reason for low prosecution and especially conviction rates? As I said uptread, "murders go unsolved because witnesses are either fellow criminals and would rather settle the score themselves, or honest people who have zero confidence in the leftist, hug-a-thug DA to ever actually put the murderer in prison and/or even keep the thug in jail until the trial and keep the witnesses safe."

As former resident of Philly, (for 30 years), a frequent visitor with family and friends still in the city, I pay attention to what's going on. These stories on this situation from the last year . . .

And I already told you how we can bring the number down by up to 70% but you don;t want to hear it.
Yes, I don't want to hear how we can lock people up and make worse criminals... we've been doing that shit for 40 years and have dug ourselves deeper into the hole.

And What are you talking about witnesses being killed for? I never said anything about that.
And I'll give you odds that you watch far more TV than I do.

I think I was responding to Dick Tiny... who thinks that the reason why people don't report crime is because they are afraid of getting killed, even though that never happens. They don't report crime because they don't trust the police.

I guess most people understand that gun violence isn't really a problem in the vast majority of communities in this country.
Actually, most Americans favor stricter gun control. That number would be higher if they realized how lax our gun laws are.
1642852382000.png

And the reason why people don't maintain their outrage is on them not me.
I agree. People need to stand up to the Gun Industry..

You just stated how many murders go unsolved then ask me to give you names? You are an idiot.

Please, tell us that a witness to a shooting is going to name themselves when they know the shooter will be back in their neighborhood in 48 hours or less…

Except you've never given an example of someone who was killed as a witness... Come on, if this is the reason then you should be EASILY able to name someone who was murdered for being a witness against the gang-bangers.

People don't speak up because they don't trust a police department that gave John Burge and Jason van Dyke badges...

Are you saying 'don't snitch' isn't enforced, that witness intimidation doesn't occur and that it is not a reason for low prosecution and especially conviction rates? As I said uptread, "murders go unsolved because witnesses are either fellow criminals and would rather settle the score themselves, or honest people who have zero confidence in the leftist, hug-a-thug DA to ever actually put the murderer in prison and/or even keep the thug in jail until the trial and keep the witnesses safe."

Again, point out a case where someone was killed for being a witness... and you might have a point.

Yes, I don't want to hear how we can lock people up and make worse criminals... we've been doing that shit for 40 years and have dug ourselves deeper into the hole.

I think I was responding to Dick Tiny... who thinks that the reason why people don't report crime is because they are afraid of getting killed, even though that never happens. They don't report crime because they don't trust the police.

Actually, most Americans favor stricter gun control. That number would be higher if they realized how lax our gun laws are.
View attachment 591346

Except you've never given an example of someone who was killed as a witness... Come on, if this is the reason then you should be EASILY able to name someone who was murdered for being a witness against the gang-bangers.

People don't speak up because they don't trust a police department that gave John Burge and Jason van Dyke badges...

Again, point out a case where someone was killed for being a witness... and you might have a point.

Yeah...no....after the democrat party declared war on the police in 2015, and then sent their brown shirts, blm and antifa not only to burn minority neighborhoods, but now into the suburbs.....most Americans see them for what they are and have decided gun control is only for suckers........

From CNN.......I don't think those 3 letters look like NRA...

Just 52% of Americans polled now say that the "laws covering the sales of firearms" should be stricter than they currently are, the lowest number that Gallup has measured on the question since 2014.
---
n 2019, there were still 64% of people who told Gallup they wanted stricter gun laws. That dropped to 57% in 2020 and now 52% in 2021.

And you know Gallup is skewing those numbers as hard as they possibly can......

And another poll on stupid gun control laws...

The Quinnipiac poll, conducted November 11-15 among 1,378 U.S. adults, found 45% back stricter gun laws, while 49% oppose them.
That’s down from 54% support for stricter laws in April, Quinnipiac noted, and marks the first time less than 50% have supported more stringent rules since December 2015, when 47% were in favor of them.

View attachment 591346

Moron.......news stories barely cover black on black crime, because the democrats don't care about blacks except for a few months every election year.............so when witnesses are murdered or threatened it isn't reported....but the police state witnesses will not help them for fear of retaliation by the gangs and other criminals your slave rapist party, the democrats keep releasing no matter how many gun crimes they commit.

Remember joe....you call our Founders slave rapists...then you actually vote for the democrat party, the political party that was created by 2 slave owners, who, by your very own rhetoric, are slave rapists...you vote for the slave rapist party, the party that releases violent killers into black communities.......

Well, your model is the current tactic; a retreat from incarceration and we have seen gun homicide explode. So, congratulations???

Actually, most Americans favor stricter gun control.

And here you go again with you supporting your position with misrepresentation.

The support for gun control is at least 9 points lower than what your 2.5 year old graphic shows. The article at 538 that that graphic was created for cites an October 2018 Gallup poll which showed 61% of Americans supported stricter gun laws.

The latest Gallup poll (October 2021) puts that "supports stricter gun control" number at 52%.

Additionally, between the '18 and '21 polling, the "keep the laws as they are" rose from 30% to 35% and those who think "the laws should be less strict" rose from 8% to 11%.

Gallup_Gun_Control_Support.jpg

That number would be higher if they realized how lax our gun laws are.

I agree that people have a poor understanding of what the laws in force NOW are; I also believe they do not understand what the effect of proposed laws would be if enacted . . . If they had fuller knowledge and understanding of both, the support for "stricter gun control" would be lower, not higher. We saw this drop in support for the Manchin-Toomey Universal Background Check Bill; once people found out it would require complete gun and owner registration to work, support dropped like a rock.

And then the House did their usual, believing it more important to poke the NRA in the eye and blame law-abiding gun owners, so even Manchin dropped his support for what his bill became.

This talk of polling is all a pointless exercise of course; fundamental rights are not subject to public opinion, they are not subject to popular vote . . . so you can just go pound sand.

You don't know what you don't know and you think that makes you smart.

The plain fact is, the links I provided show that protecting witnesses from retaliation and intimidation is a primary endeavor for DA's . . . That the funding for protection and relocation needs to be radically expanded, shows the threat to be real.

Maybe you were intimidated by three links; here's just one, from Philadelphia's Public Broadcasting station; not a right-leaning source:

No, it has much more to do with DA's not prosecuting violent offenders and victims and witnesses knowing the offender will be released from custody and will only ever see the inside of a prison cell by divine providence, and even then, it will take years to happen.

Yeah...no....after the democrat party declared war on the police in 2015, and then sent their brown shirts, blm and antifa not only to burn minority neighborhoods, but now into the suburbs.....most Americans see them for what they are and have decided gun control is only for suckers........

Actually, a majority STILL supports gun control... and frankly, it would be higher if people realized how lax the gun laws actually are.

We have spikes whenever we have a mass shooting, and people ask themselves for a minute, "How did this crazy person get a gun". Unfortunately, people don't keep asking the question.

Moron.......news stories barely cover black on black crime, because the democrats don't care about blacks except for a few months every election year.............so when witnesses are murdered or threatened it isn't reported....but the police state witnesses will not help them for fear of retaliation by the gangs and other criminals your slave rapist party, the democrats keep releasing no matter how many gun crimes they commit.

So you really don't have a single case of a witness being murdered, do you? Because I am sure you looked.

In fact, if you type "Witness Murdered" into Google, the main story you get is that someone who saw Amber Guyver kill Botham Gene was murdered.

Remember joe....you call our Founders slave rapists...then you actually vote for the democrat party, the political party that was created by 2 slave owners, who, by your very own rhetoric, are slave rapists...you vote for the slave rapist party, the party that releases violent killers into black communities.......

Todays Democrats have little or nothing to do with the party of Jefferson, any more than REpublicans are the party of Lincoln. Heck, I think we have more than a few Right Wingers who use pictures of John Wilkes Booth as their avatar on here.

Well, your model is the current tactic; a retreat from incarceration and we have seen gun homicide explode. So, congratulations???

Um, yeah, you flood the streets with guns and then lock people up with their families, they are going to start shooting each other over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best.

The plain fact is, the links I provided show that protecting witnesses from retaliation and intimidation is a primary endeavor for DA's . . . That the funding for protection and relocation needs to be radically expanded, shows the threat to be real.

Except for the lack of cases where it actually happens... Hey, maybe Prosecutors need a fund to protect against Rabid Unicorn Attacks!!!

No, it has much more to do with DA's not prosecuting violent offenders and victims and witnesses knowing the offender will be released from custody and will only ever see the inside of a prison cell by divine providence, and even then, it will take years to happen.

We lock up 2 million people. Locking people up doesn't get you to safety.

The problem is, we lock up the poor fool who engaged in shoplifting because he couldn't raise bail, while the gangbanger who maybe shot someone can make bail when his homies pass the hat. So how about this. We let the people go who didn't commit serious crimes, and we lock up the dangerous ones without bail.

Actually, a majority STILL supports gun control... and frankly, it would be higher if people realized how lax the gun laws actually are.

We have spikes whenever we have a mass shooting, and people ask themselves for a minute, "How did this crazy person get a gun". Unfortunately, people don't keep asking the question.

So you really don't have a single case of a witness being murdered, do you? Because I am sure you looked.

In fact, if you type "Witness Murdered" into Google, the main story you get is that someone who saw Amber Guyver kill Botham Gene was murdered.

Todays Democrats have little or nothing to do with the party of Jefferson, any more than REpublicans are the party of Lincoln. Heck, I think we have more than a few Right Wingers who use pictures of John Wilkes Booth as their avatar on here.

Um, yeah, you flood the streets with guns and then lock people up with their families, they are going to start shooting each other over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best.

Except for the lack of cases where it actually happens... Hey, maybe Prosecutors need a fund to protect against Rabid Unicorn Attacks!!!

The problem is, we lock up the poor fool who engaged in shoplifting because he couldn't raise bail, while the gangbanger who maybe shot someone can make bail when his homies pass the hat. So how about this. We let the people go who didn't commit serious crimes, and we lock up the dangerous ones without bail.

Gun laws are not lax....what is lax is the democrat party and their policy of releasing violent gun offenders..........when we catch gun criminals we have all the laws we need to put them in jail...our problem is that your political party, the party created by slave owning rapists....as you call them........releases gun criminals within 48 hours of capture.....often doing this even for murder ......

Mass public shooters....are usually known to the police since they have contacts with them because of their behavior.....and the police fail to act.....it has nothing to do with any normal person who owns a gun...

We have over 330 million people in the U.S....how many mass public shootings were there in 2020?

6 people out of 330 million......

How many people were killed in total by these shooters?

To put that number in perspective....

Deer kill 200 people a year

Ladders kill 300 people allow

lawn mowers 90-100 people a year

bathtubs kill 350 people a year...

You want to use mass public shootings to push gun control because those are the only kind of shootings normal people fear.....because morons like you in the democrat party controlled press and media push the coverage of any mass public shooting 24/7 even though, as the actual numbers show, they are the rarest of rare events......and Deer kill more people every single year than mass public shooters do......

We need more Deer control...

The democrat party is still and will always be the party of actual racism....from the beginning of it's founding by slave owners, the democrat party has used racism to grab power....and it still does so today, as it attempts to resegregate society by skin color....separate dorm rooms, separate graduations, isolating blacks from whites in every area of society where they have control.......that's on you and your slave owning political party.

The guy shoplifting isn't the guy the democrats are releasing who are shooting people........you have to explain how guys caught with illegal guns, over and over again, and even caught shooting at other people with those guns, are released on bail within 48 hours of being captured...

You don't want to address that because that is the real gun problem....the democrat party releasing violent gun offenders........you need those guys on the street shooting people to push your gun control agenda.

And again, your entire focus on polling is absurd and anti-constitutional; fundamental rights are not at all dependent on public polling or subject to any vote.

"The very purpose of the Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts. One's right to life, liberty, and property, to free speech, a free press, freedom of worship and assembly, and other fundamental rights may not be submitted to vote they depend on the outcome of no elections."​
West Virginia State Bd. of Ed. v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624, 638 (1943)​

They stop asking when people find out the "how" is really because of failures in the system (the shooter was able to get a gun because of gov't. negligence, he was never entered into NICS -- see Devin Patrick Kelley) and by authorities following hug-a-thug leftist policy shielding the shooter -- see Nikolas Cruz) and that none of the "gun control" being promoted / demanded would ever impact that one or similar situations.

That's why support for gun control tails off . . .

Is that really what you think most gun murders are?

Again, that the witness protection programs exist and requests are being made to expand funding, proves the threat to harm witnesses is real.

Here's a real-life one:

Not punishing crime emboldens disdain for the law both in criminals and the citizenry.

So how about this. We let the people go who didn't commit serious crimes, and we lock up the dangerous ones without bail.

What about people who violate any one of he myriad of new statutory gun laws you want to enact? I would expect you would support summary extra-judicial execution for anyone so bold as to claim their rights to possess and use guns for lawful purposes -- of course you don't believe any lawful purposes exist, so warm-up he bulldozers, your idea of justice becomes self-fulfilling.

You're not against guns, you just want them all in in the control and command of your fellow ideologues; be sure to duck, brain splatter can stain.

executions-in-china.jpg

Last edited:
Gun laws are not lax....what is lax is the democrat party and their policy of releasing violent gun offenders..........when we catch gun criminals we have all the laws we need to put them in jail...our problem is that your political party, the party created by slave owning rapists....as you call them........releases gun criminals within 48 hours of capture.....often doing this even for murder ......

If Joker Holmes can walk into a gun store with his orange hair and buy an AR and a 100 round clip, then our gun laws are lax.

We don't have enough jail cells to hold the real criminals, much less "Black people who think the Second Amendment might apply to them".

And again, your entire focus on polling is absurd and anti-constitutional; fundamental rights are not at all dependent on public polling or subject to any vote.
Quite the contrary, there are no rights. There are only privileges that society tolerates. The problem is the NRA has gotten so good at bullying the rest of us that we tolerate its bad behavior.

They stop asking when people find out the "how" is really because of failures in the system (the shooter was able to get a gun because of gov't. negligence, he was never entered into NICS -- see Devin Patrick Kelley) and by authorities following hug-a-thug leftist policy shielding the shooter -- see Nikolas Cruz) and that none of the "gun control" being promoted / demanded would ever impact that one or similar situations.

Yes, background checks are weak because the NRA has fought to keep them weak. That's why I say what we really need to do is allow the victims of gun violence to sue the gun makers and gun sellers. they'll clean up their act after that.

Not punishing crime emboldens disdain for the law both in criminals and the citizenry.

We lock up 2 million people, most for non-violent offenses... If locking people up prevented crime, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the free world, not the highest.

We need to address the underlying causes of crime- poverty, racism, addiction, mental illness and gun proliferation.

What about people who violate any one of he myriad of new statutory gun laws you want to enact? I would expect you would support summary extra-judicial execution for anyone so bold as to claim their rights to possess and use guns for lawful purposes -- of course you don't believe any lawful purposes exist, so warm-up he bulldozers, your idea of justice becomes self-fulfilling.

Yeah, because the government respects your rights... when you are WHITE in this country.

I don't mind pulling a Waco on the real crazies.
1642941636287.png

Heh, heh, heh

"The very purpose of the Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts. One's right to life, liberty, and property, to free speech, a free press, freedom of worship and assembly, and other fundamental rights may not be submitted to vote they depend on the outcome of no elections."​
West Virginia State Bd. of Ed. v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624, 638 (1943)​

That's why support for gun control tails off . . .

Is that really what you think most gun murders are?

Again, that the witness protection programs exist and requests are being made to expand funding, proves the threat to harm witnesses is real.

Here's a real-life one:

You're not against guns, you just want them all in in the control and command of your fellow ideologues; be sure to duck, brain splatter can stain.

View attachment 591629
If Joker Holmes can walk into a gun store with his orange hair and buy an AR and a 100 round clip, then our gun laws are lax.

We don't have enough jail cells to hold the real criminals, much less "Black people who think the Second Amendment might apply to them".

Quite the contrary, there are no rights. There are only privileges that society tolerates. The problem is the NRA has gotten so good at bullying the rest of us that we tolerate its bad behavior.

Yes, background checks are weak because the NRA has fought to keep them weak. That's why I say what we really need to do is allow the victims of gun violence to sue the gun makers and gun sellers. they'll clean up their act after that.

We lock up 2 million people, most for non-violent offenses... If locking people up prevented crime, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the free world, not the highest.

We need to address the underlying causes of crime- poverty, racism, addiction, mental illness and gun proliferation.

Yeah, because the government respects your rights... when you are WHITE in this country.

View attachment 591756
Heh, heh, heh

Wah, Wah, Wah...that is all you have....tears and fears.......

Mass public shootings in 2021....

6 people out of over 330 million people committed acts of mass public shooting.

How many were killed?

Total.....43

For some reality and perspective....

Knives are used to murder over 1,500 people every single year....

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people every single year

Deer kill 200 people every single year

Ladders kill 300 people every year

bathtubs kill 350 people every single year....

Demanding that over 600 million guns be banned, and that over 21.5 million Americans who legally carry guns in public for self defense have their guns taken from them because 6 people out of over 330 million people used guns illegally ....?

That is just stupid and dumb................

Quite the contrary, there are no rights. There are only privileges that society tolerates.

You say that as if it means anything. Meanwhile, the "right to keep and bear arms" is being recognized, affirmed, reaffirmed and certainly enforced, which means governments are held powerless to act against the right. I can't wait for June . . .

The problem is the NRA has gotten so good at bullying the rest of us that we tolerate its bad behavior.

The beliefs and principles the NRA supports are not of the NRA's design or origin.

Yes, background checks are weak because the NRA has fought to keep them weak.

They are weak because government is incompetent. The database is a joke and the mandate for states and entities that adjudicate, is not enforced (even after multiple new laws by Congress and multiple EO's and EA's by multiple Presidents trying to force them to report).

Does it look like all prohibitory records are represented in the database?

NICS_Active_Records_Dec_31_2021.jpg

That's why I say what we really need to do is allow the victims of gun violence to sue the gun makers and gun sellers. they'll clean up their act after that.

Well, that's pure fantasy.

My point was, let's just rip the laws that you really don't care about anymore, out of the book.

Democrats have been trying that since Johnson, funneling trillions from the federal government to the liberal cities where POC are warehoused in high-crime ghettos with no economic opportunity and their bodies are stacked in the morgues like cordwood.

The local elected officials have for years embraced your top-down reforms written by leftist academics and restorative justice warriors and implemented by -promise-everything-deliver-nothing- liberal politicians and their politically correct appointees.

Those politicians have their heads in the $$$ trough and then cow-tow to unions that resist any reform, be it teachers or police or other public services. The end is always the same, brutal cops, failing schools and decrepit infrastructure . . . And then the best part, come election time, point to the failures and blame conservatives / Republicans who have had no input or direction in implementing or directing any policies in these urban hellholes.

RaceCardDeclined.jpg

View attachment 591756
Heh, heh, heh

Of course you would.

Skull ventilating, burning and bulldozing is the leftist modus operandi

Last edited:
Wah, Wah, Wah...that is all you have....tears and fears.......

Mass public shootings in 2021....
As of December 2021, 689 (of which 303 resulted in zero deaths) fit the Mass Shooting Tracker project criterion, leaving 702 people dead and 2,823 injured, for a total of 3,525 total victims, some including the shooter(s).

You say that as if it means anything. Meanwhile, the "right to keep and bear arms" is being recognized, affirmed, reaffirmed and certainly enforced, which means governments are held powerless to act against the right. I can't wait for June . . .

I sure that another bad SCOTUS decision will make you wank for days... but people are getting fed up with the gun fetishist and the carnage they are causing. 2021 was a record year for murders...

They are weak because government is incompetent. The database is a joke and the mandate for states and entities that adjudicate, is not enforced (even after multiple new laws by Congress and multiple EO's and EA's by multiple Presidents trying to force them to report).

Does it look like all prohibitory records are represented in the database?

That's a good argument for stronger laws that you would oppose..

Of course you would.

Skull ventilating, burning and bulldozing is the leftist modus operandi

The Davidians could have walked out of that complex at any time.

Just remember the Right Wing Mantra - George Floyd had it coming, but David Koresh is a martyr after he molested kids and killed four ATF Agents.

I sure that another bad SCOTUS decision will make you wank for days...

LOL. I will celebrate the Constitution being enforced and illegitimate laws being invalidated.

You should listen / read the oral arguments in NYSRPA, the SCOTUS Justices won't be crafting any groundbreaking decision; statements by the lawyers arguing for NY have guaranteed this case will be landmark and further reaching than just the question of NY's requirements for a carry license.

Not that you will understand the implications but the bullshit "two-tier test" invented and employed by liberal Circuit courts will be destroyed. All the decisions by multiple Circuits sustaining "assault weapon" bans and "large capacity" magazine bans (and yes, NY's carry restrictions) will be held wrongly decided.

but people are getting fed up with the gun fetishist and the carnage they are causing. 2021 was a record year for murders...

And again, rights do not depend on the whims of the constitutionally ignorant public. Yes, there will be hysterics and hand-wringing by leftists who have been lied to; you should be mad at the people who have deceived you, not SCOTUS forcing government to operate within the confines of the Constitution.

That's a good argument for stronger laws that you would oppose..

No, it's an argument to enforce the laws we have on the books now.

The Davidians could have walked out of that complex at any time.

Which they did every week. Koresh regularly went into town, the assault wasn't needed and was the worst thing to do against a group fed persecution theories and a leader spouting apocalyptic prophesy . . . Especially when the FBI knew Koresh was working on his seven seals treatise and the assault was so poorly planned that there was no fire plan, even though incendiary gas devices were in the plan.

You shouldn't waste your time trying to bullshit me about Waco . . .

Koresh knew the FBI was looking at him, FBI agents visited the compound months before. On Feb 19, 1993 they visited for the singular purpose of shooting guns with Koresh, bringing AR-15's onto the compound . . . In the hopes that Koresh would discuss or even show, illegally modified AR's or AK's. Christ, they thought Koresh was so dangerous one of the agents (Robert Rodriguiz) let Koresh and two other Davidians shoot his duty weapon, a Les Baer FBI-HRT .38 Super . . .

Koresh.jpg

Just remember the Right Wing Mantra - George Floyd had it coming, but David Koresh is a martyr after he molested kids and killed four ATF Agents.

You fail at keeping your mind centered on provable facts, you really suck at conjuring thoughts and invented beliefs and positions for other people.

Last edited:
You really are a joke. You espouse beliefs in direct opposition to the legal foundations and current operations of the US government which makes necessary your use of fake stats which you use to support and promote public policy that is unconstitutional and plain stupid.

You are a walking, talkng trifecta of idiocy.

Yes, the means called the foundational constitutional principles guiding legislative and judicial operations where the ignorant whims of people like you are crippled and extinguished.

As former resident of Philly, (for 30 years), a frequent visitor with family and friends still in the city, I pay attention to what's going on. These stories on this situation from the last year . . .

That's all the gun nuts have, the Constitution, they have no rational debate for the plethora of gun types, sizes etc.. Try to restrict the size, type, reloading of some guns, the fucking retarded copy and paste mouth frothing starts.

That's all the gun nuts have, the Constitution, they have no rational debate for the plethora of gun types, sizes etc.. Try to restrict the size, type, reloading of some guns, the fucking retarded copy and paste mouth frothing starts.
The legitimate power to restrict the civilian possession and use of guns is very narrow. For you to prattle on about a lack of discussion focused on the minutia of what you aren't allowed to do, is useless and absurd.

The legitimate power to restrict the civilian possession and use of guns is very narrow. For you to prattle on about a lack of discussion focused on the minutia of what you aren't allowed to do, is useless and absurd.
The types of guns gun nuts have is simple, they like guns. It's the only reason, but they prattle on about self defence of themselves and their family. And they believe increasing guns reduces the stats. You can't fix stoopid with that.

Forum List

Back