CDZ gun magazine bullet limits...they only effect law abiding gun owners so why do we need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

all ya need is the kit

that and a 90 percent finished lower billet which does not require the serial number

Well, that and a das, and a fully auto bolt. It's easily done. I guess that means that your claim that an AR is just a varmint gun is bullshit---------right?

designed for BLM and raghead Muslims

Yet right wing gun nuts think it is some sort of symbol of freedom. It's nothing more than a way to kill as many people as possible in as short a time as possible. That doesn't say freedom to me.

reading comic books again??

Probably just newspapers.

92 deaths, 2,623 bullets: Tracking every Chicago police shooting over 6 years

Possibly armed suspect killed in Compton deputy-involved shooting

Domestic dispute leads to police-involved shooting in Sunrise

2 men dead, 1 injured in south Phoenix shooting

So you can buy an AR15 in CT?

No you can't

So you can buy a 30 round magazine in CA

No you can't

Right now in CA they are trying to ban all rifles with detachable magazines

Who gives a fuck about AR15 and hi cap. mags? Besides you. if you cant defend your home and yourself with a 12ga. shotgun and a 9mm pistol, what the fuck good is an AR15?

And here comes your whine; the COTUS doesn't say blah blah blah.

Or maybe it'll be this whine; no one has the right to blah blah.

Which one will it be? Or maybe a new whine.

Still to thick to understand that banning the AR 15 makes absolutely no sense unless it is a first step to banning all semiautomatic rifles like they are trying to do right now in CA aren't you?

It is part of the incremental weakening of the second amendment. It is a long term plan to slowly curb gun rights by only allowing certain guns of certain calibers and certain capacity to remain legal.

I've already said that it is unlikely that all guns will ever be made illegal and confiscated but it is highly probable that many guns will be banned.

Can you name a single person who has had his guns taken?

Once again where did I ever mention guns being taken away?

Bulldog, don't you like how flexible gun nutters are? They admit no one's guns have been taken away. And in the next breath clAim they KNOW that anti gunners are going to take their guns.

But BEFORE that happens, the anti gunners are going to take away their favorite binky gun toys. Semi auto rifles, detachable mags, cop killer bullets etc.

Of course the fact you can go out TODAY and buy all those items makes no difference.

In reality, all gun nutters have these weird ass fears they need to project on others. Why I don't know.
I have never once said anything about anyone's guns being taken away

Go ahead and try to find a post where I have and quote it

I am talking about the systematic weakening of the second amendment as a long term strategy of the anti-gun and instead of addressing any of my posts on the topic I get idiotic questions like

"Who do you know that has had their guns taken away?"

So all I can do is assume no one wants to respond to anything in other than preprogrammed partisan bullshit

So your answer to the question is No. You don't know anyone who has had their guns taken away. You have been making that claim at least 20-25 years. When do you think it might start happening?

Quote any post where I have ever said all guns will be taken away.

You can't. In fact you can't seem to understand the post I wrote where I specifically said that I don't think all guns will ever be banned or taken from the public.

but since you have absolutely no ability to comprehend what I have said I would ask you to refrain from wasting my time with your imbecilic replies until such time as you do

that and a 90 percent finished lower billet which does not require the serial number

Well, that and a das, and a fully auto bolt. It's easily done. I guess that means that your claim that an AR is just a varmint gun is bullshit---------right?

designed for BLM and raghead Muslims

Yet right wing gun nuts think it is some sort of symbol of freedom. It's nothing more than a way to kill as many people as possible in as short a time as possible. That doesn't say freedom to me.

reading comic books again??

Probably just newspapers.

92 deaths, 2,623 bullets: Tracking every Chicago police shooting over 6 years

Possibly armed suspect killed in Compton deputy-involved shooting

Domestic dispute leads to police-involved shooting in Sunrise

2 men dead, 1 injured in south Phoenix shooting

so do we kill the guns or bullets???

Bulldog, don't you like how flexible gun nutters are? They admit no one's guns have been taken away. And in the next breath clAim they KNOW that anti gunners are going to take their guns.

But BEFORE that happens, the anti gunners are going to take away their favorite binky gun toys. Semi auto rifles, detachable mags, cop killer bullets etc.

Of course the fact you can go out TODAY and buy all those items makes no difference.

In reality, all gun nutters have these weird ass fears they need to project on others. Why I don't know.

I am talking about the systematic weakening of the second amendment as a long term strategy of the anti-gun and instead of addressing any of my posts on the topic I get idiotic questions like

So all I can do is assume no one wants to respond to anything in other than preprogrammed partisan bullshit

So your answer to the question is No. You don't know anyone who has had their guns taken away. You have been making that claim at least 20-25 years. When do you think it might start happening?

You can't. In fact you can't seem to understand the post I wrote where I specifically said that I don't think all guns will ever be banned or taken from the public.

but since you have absolutely no ability to comprehend what I have said I would ask you to refrain from wasting my time with your imbecilic replies until such time as you do

You are just one gun nut among many. The gun nut line is that they will all be taken away. I'm surprised they let you stay around if you don't don't toe the line better

they are going to take our guns......once they get gun registration, and the right judges in place, they will bring the lawsuits forward that end types or whole cateories of guns and both open and concealed carry Rights for citizens......their first priority was getting obamacare passed, and they needed democrats to do it...they didn't want to lose democrats over gun votes...now...they can get an anti gun supreme court...and then they will push their laws...

Right. Odd that the right keeps making the same desperate claims about impending tragedy, but it never seems to happen. That is the same claim gun nuts made 25 years ago.

They began in the 1990s...with the assault weapon ban....and the fact that it didn't reduce gun crime or mass shootings became obvious...and democrats who pushed gun control were kicked out of office........so, the left has been waiting to get in a position to appoint enough judges, and Supreme Court Justices to push their efforts through....they play the long game, you guys have no clue about history so you think 15 years is a long time......

They will now appoint 3-4 Supreme Court justices who will wait for anti gun states to pass anti gun legislation, they will grab it at the S.C. and then use it to overturn Heller and Mcdonald and declare private gun ownership unprotected...then the anti gun states will go into over drive....

there will be no need to kick in doors...commuinities of leftists will ban guns and then the owners will either have to get rid of them, or lose everything ....get a felony, lose their job, pay huge sums for lawyers and penalties and court costs......that is how it will be done....

And they will wait for the next mass shooting....and then start banning even more guns.....if they have to by executive order...which will be upheld by the anti gun Supreme Court...

That is how it will be done...

No need to repeat your claims. I've been hearing them for decades.

And if hilary gets in you will see the end game.......they have healthcare, now they are going for the guns....

The end game was when Clinton was elected, and that didn't happen, so it became when he was elected the 2nd time. Then it was when Obama was elected, then his 2nd term. Now it's when Hillary is elected, and I'm sure that will change to her 2nd term too. It's always going to happen as soon as your candidate doesn't win, but it never does. When are you going to realize the NRA is just keeping you stirred up over something that isn't going to happen?

Wrong.....clinton passed the assault weapon ban and a whole bunch of democrats lost their offices.....after 40 years the democrats lost control of congress.....the assault weapon ban did nothing....and the democrats were scared off.......Bush wasn't going to do anything against the 2nd....then obama came along and his only reason to be in office...was to pass obamacare and begin the takeover of the healthcare system..which gives the democrats vast regulatory powers.......and he didn't want to lose democrats over guns......so he did what he could....

Now....they are looking at 3-4 supreme court justices...they won't even have to pass any laws to get the 2nd gutted....

they are going to take our guns......once they get gun registration, and the right judges in place, they will bring the lawsuits forward that end types or whole cateories of guns and both open and concealed carry Rights for citizens......their first priority was getting obamacare passed, and they needed democrats to do it...they didn't want to lose democrats over gun votes...now...they can get an anti gun supreme court...and then they will push their laws...

Right. Odd that the right keeps making the same desperate claims about impending tragedy, but it never seems to happen. That is the same claim gun nuts made 25 years ago.

They began in the 1990s...with the assault weapon ban....and the fact that it didn't reduce gun crime or mass shootings became obvious...and democrats who pushed gun control were kicked out of office........so, the left has been waiting to get in a position to appoint enough judges, and Supreme Court Justices to push their efforts through....they play the long game, you guys have no clue about history so you think 15 years is a long time......

They will now appoint 3-4 Supreme Court justices who will wait for anti gun states to pass anti gun legislation, they will grab it at the S.C. and then use it to overturn Heller and Mcdonald and declare private gun ownership unprotected...then the anti gun states will go into over drive....

there will be no need to kick in doors...commuinities of leftists will ban guns and then the owners will either have to get rid of them, or lose everything ....get a felony, lose their job, pay huge sums for lawyers and penalties and court costs......that is how it will be done....

And they will wait for the next mass shooting....and then start banning even more guns.....if they have to by executive order...which will be upheld by the anti gun Supreme Court...

And if hilary gets in you will see the end game.......they have healthcare, now they are going for the guns....

Stupid Democrats, always trying to increase access to healthcare and stem gun violence. Such villainy!

Yeah....obamacare premiums are going up 43-55% here in illinois.....how is that access working out for those people who couldn't keep their doctor....? And you point out stemming gun violence...nothing you guys have done or have proposed to do has reduced gun violence.....

In the mean time.....there were 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s.......in 2016 there are now over 357,000,000 guns in private hands and over 14.5 million people carrying concealed guns for protection...up from 1.5 million in the 1980s......

And the gun murder rate went down 49%...........after the assualt weapon ban was repealed, as more Americans bought, and now carry guns for self defense....

Everything you guys have been saying about guns for the last 25 years is wrong......

The end game was when Clinton was elected, and that didn't happen, so it became when he was elected the 2nd time. Then it was when Obama was elected, then his 2nd term. Now it's when Hillary is elected, and I'm sure that will change to her 2nd term too. It's always going to happen as soon as your candidate doesn't win, but it never does. When are you going to realize the NRA is just keeping you stirred up over something that isn't going to happen?

It's very similar to religion. Keep selling people on the church because "them endtimes is coming! Be fearful! The wrath of Satan is upon you! Take sides!"

Same thing applies in the Church of the NRA. The Anti-Christ is the very next Democrat in the White House. Always.

Meanwhile, access to guns only gets easier and easier with the election of each Democrat.

Yeah......again, you guys don't know the history.........

You are just one gun nut among many. The gun nut line is that they will all be taken away. I'm surprised they let you stay around if you don't don't toe the line better

I have never said that and you obviously can't fine a quote so stop telling me what I said unless you care to back it up

And who is "they"?

I stopped talking in us and them terms when I was a kid

you trying to be stupid or is it unintentional?

If you own a gun that is now legal but then banned in the future how do you think it would affect you?

You are the dumb fuck with all these fears. Why don't you tell me what the effect will be when something that isn't going to happen, happens.

Seeing as how you read minds and know what others intentions are before anyone acts on them.

Hell you couldn't answer why a 12 gauge shotgun and a 9mm pistol wasn't enough to protect your home and person.
No all you can do is whine about what YOU can't do.

Since I never said it was going to happen your question as usual is irrelevant

so you think people should only own a shot gun and a 9 mm?

IDGAF what kind of weapons law abiding citizens own because they will never use them to commit a crime. Why do you care if a guy who will never commit a crime owns a semi auto rifle with a 30 round magazine?

You seem to have fears about shit that will never happen

you trying to be stupid or is it unintentional?

If you own a gun that is now legal but then banned in the future how do you think it would affect you?

You are the dumb fuck with all these fears. Why don't you tell me what the effect will be when something that isn't going to happen, happens.

Seeing as how you read minds and know what others intentions are before anyone acts on them.

Hell you couldn't answer why a 12 gauge shotgun and a 9mm pistol wasn't enough to protect your home and person.
No all you can do is whine about what YOU can't do.

Since I never said it was going to happen your question as usual is irrelevant

so you think people should only own a shot gun and a 9 mm?

IDGAF what kind of weapons own because they will never use them to commit a crime. Why do you care if a guy who will never commit a crime owns a semi auto rifle with a 30 round magazine?

You seem to have fears about shit that will never happen

How exactly are you making this a fact? Are you a pre-cog? LMAO @ your endless fallacies.

Wrong.....clinton passed the assault weapon ban and a whole bunch of democrats lost their offices.....after 40 years the democrats lost control of congress.....the assault weapon ban did nothing....and the democrats were scared off.......Bush wasn't going to do anything against the 2nd....then obama came along and his only reason to be in office...was to pass obamacare and begin the takeover of the healthcare system..which gives the democrats vast regulatory powers.......and he didn't want to lose democrats over guns......so he did what he could....

Now....they are looking at 3-4 supreme court justices...they won't even have to pass any laws to get the 2nd gutted....

How many people had their guns confiscated during that time?

Indeed, we may finally go back to the pre-Heller interpretation of the 2nd Amendment that still honors sensible gun laws.

None.....they couldn't make new ones......the New York Safe Act prohibits ownership....so if you own one you have to get rid of it.....

Did you read the entire post....how they are going to actually make it happen.....when they did the first assault weapon ban they lost congress after holding it for 40 years......they blamed gun control and hilary care for the loss......now they are back....and they have access to the Supreme Court.......

Indeed, we may finally go back to the pre-Heller interpretation of the 2nd Amendment that still honors sensible gun laws.

Heller was sensible.......and didn't go far enough....that is the problem with conservative Justices...they never deal with how the left will lie about their decisions.....and exploit any wiggle room

None.....they couldn't make new ones......the New York Safe Act prohibits ownership....so if you own one you have to get rid of it.....

Did you read the entire post....how they are going to actually make it happen.....when they did the first assault weapon ban they lost congress after holding it for 40 years......they blamed gun control and hilary care for the loss......now they are back....and they have access to the Supreme Court.......

You really are confused, aren't you? The New York Safe Act was a state law, not federal, and didn't happen until 2013. I ask again. Who do you know that had their guns confiscated?

You really are confused, aren't you? The New York Safe Act was a state law, not federal, and didn't happen until 2013. I ask again. Who do you know that had their guns confiscated?

Confiscated, no one......what is it with you nuts......I explained exactly how they are going to go about it...how they tried the first step in the 90s...and it failed and lost them congress....and now after getting healthcare taken care of they are now going to launch their push against guns and gun owners.....

1) they will repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms act....if they get control of congress...this will allow them to sue American gun makers when criminals use their products illegally....

2) they will appoint 3-4 Supreme Court justices who will wait for anti gun states to send them anti gun laws....they will then use them to make the Heller and McDonald decisions unConstitutional......then the states and cities across America will start banning guns.....they won't confiscate them, they will ban them...then the gun owner will have to either turn them in or sell them out of the state....and then these laws will be taken to the Supreme Court and upheld.....

So if you own a gun....and a town, city or state bans them....you will be facing jail and fines if you keep the weapon...and they won't have to do anything to the 2nd Amendment to do it....

3) they will put huge taxes on guns and ammunition....and these taxes will be upheld by the anti gun Supreme Court.....

They are going to boil the frog......

Please...pay attention......

Confiscated, no one......what is it with you nuts......I explained exactly how they are going to go about it...how they tried the first step in the 90s...and it failed and lost them congress....and now after getting healthcare taken care of they are now going to launch their push against guns and gun owners.....

1) they will repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms act....if they get control of congress...this will allow them to sue American gun makers when criminals use their products illegally....

2) they will appoint 3-4 Supreme Court justices who will wait for anti gun states to send them anti gun laws....they will then use them to make the Heller and McDonald decisions unConstitutional......then the states and cities across America will start banning guns.....they won't confiscate them, they will ban them...then the gun owner will have to either turn them in or sell them out of the state....and then these laws will be taken to the Supreme Court and upheld.....

So if you own a gun....and a town, city or state bans them....you will be facing jail and fines if you keep the weapon...and they won't have to do anything to the 2nd Amendment to do it....

3) they will put huge taxes on guns and ammunition....and these taxes will be upheld by the anti gun Supreme Court.....

They are going to boil the frog......

Please...pay attention......

So how long before all that happens? If it hasn't happened in another 25 years will you still be saying soon? What about in 4 more years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back