CDZ gun magazine bullet limits...they only effect law abiding gun owners so why do we need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never once said it and you obviously can't find a post where I did
In fact in this very thread I said I don't think it's possible to take all guns away from the public

IF no one is taking our guns away and I can still buy all the semi auto rifles and all the binky accoutrements, then what is the fucking OBSESSION about people taking away our guns all about?

By your own admission, no one is taking away anything concerning guns. There is no real gun control..anyone who wants a gun can get one. You call that gun control?

So you can buy an AR15 in CT?

No you can't

So you can buy a 30 round magazine in CA

No you can't

Right now in CA they are trying to ban all rifles with detachable magazines

So don't tell me there isn't a movement out there to weaken the second amendment

If I have any gun in my possession in my state with a magazine of more than 10 rounds I will be convicted of a felony

Like I said you're obviously too stupid to notice the gradual erosion of gun rights and are only capable of least sophisticated observations

they notice they wish it was faster

In fact in this very thread I said I don't think it's possible to take all guns away from the public

IF no one is taking our guns away and I can still buy all the semi auto rifles and all the binky accoutrements, then what is the fucking OBSESSION about people taking away our guns all about?

By your own admission, no one is taking away anything concerning guns. There is no real gun control..anyone who wants a gun can get one. You call that gun control?

No you can't

No you can't

So don't tell me there isn't a movement out there to weaken the second amendment

If I have any gun in my possession in my state with a magazine of more than 10 rounds I will be convicted of a felony

Like I said you're obviously too stupid to notice the gradual erosion of gun rights and are only capable of least sophisticated observations

The constant repetition of the same answer just proves these idiots don't want to discuss what is actually going on.

No you can't

No you can't

The constant repetition of the same answer just proves these idiots don't want to discuss what is actually going on.

they cant discuss this because they know that it is obviously true

No you can't

No you can't

Who gives a fuck about AR15 and hi cap. mags? Besides you. if you cant defend your home and yourself with a 12ga. shotgun and a 9mm pistol, what the fuck good is an AR15?

And here comes your whine; the COTUS doesn't say blah blah blah.

Or maybe it'll be this whine; no one has the right to blah blah.

Which one will it be? Or maybe a new whine.

Can you name a single person who has had his guns taken?

Once again where did I ever mention guns being taken away?

Bulldog, don't you like how flexible gun nutters are? They admit no one's guns have been taken away. And in the next breath clAim they KNOW that anti gunners are going to take their guns.

But BEFORE that happens, the anti gunners are going to take away their favorite binky gun toys. Semi auto rifles, detachable mags, cop killer bullets etc.

Of course the fact you can go out TODAY and buy all those items makes no difference.

In reality, all gun nutters have these weird ass fears they need to project on others. Why I don't know.
I have never once said anything about anyone's guns being taken away

Go ahead and try to find a post where I have and quote it

I am talking about the systematic weakening of the second amendment as a long term strategy of the anti-gun and instead of addressing any of my posts on the topic I get idiotic questions like

"Who do you know that has had their guns taken away?"

So all I can do is assume no one wants to respond to anything in other than preprogrammed partisan bullshit

So your answer to the question is No. You don't know anyone who has had their guns taken away. You have been making that claim at least 20-25 years. When do you think it might start happening?

all ya need is the kit

that and a 90 percent finished lower billet which does not require the serial number

Well, that and a das, and a fully auto bolt. It's easily done. I guess that means that your claim that an AR is just a varmint gun is bullshit---------right?

designed for BLM and raghead Muslims

Yet right wing gun nuts think it is some sort of symbol of freedom. It's nothing more than a way to kill as many people as possible in as short a time as possible. That doesn't say freedom to me.

I am talking about the systematic weakening of the second amendment as a long term strategy of the anti-gun and instead of addressing any of my posts on the topic I get idiotic questions like

Get out of here. You really believe and are prepared to say right here right now that you fully believe that once the gun grabbers eliminate the binky toys for guns that they will stop and not proceed with their ideas to take all guns. Go ahead, say it.

Put that slippery slope argument to rest.

they are going to take our guns......once they get gun registration, and the right judges in place, they will bring the lawsuits forward that end types or whole cateories of guns and both open and concealed carry Rights for citizens......their first priority was getting obamacare passed, and they needed democrats to do it...they didn't want to lose democrats over gun votes...now...they can get an anti gun supreme court...and then they will push their laws...

all ya need is the kit

that and a 90 percent finished lower billet which does not require the serial number

Well, that and a das, and a fully auto bolt. It's easily done. I guess that means that your claim that an AR is just a varmint gun is bullshit---------right?

Yet right wing gun nuts think it is some sort of symbol of freedom. It's nothing more than a way to kill as many people as possible in as short a time as possible. That doesn't say freedom to me.

It is a symbol of freedom.....name one genocide, mass murder or ethnic cleansing that happened to an armed people.........

Right across our border the Mexican police and military are murdering Mexican citizens in the 10s of thousands in cooperation with the drug cartels...the people they are murdering are unarmed.....

You have no idea what freedom is......too many people do not understand history and human nature...you obviously don't.

Get out of here. You really believe and are prepared to say right here right now that you fully believe that once the gun grabbers eliminate the binky toys for guns that they will stop and not proceed with their ideas to take all guns. Go ahead, say it.

they are going to take our guns......once they get gun registration, and the right judges in place, they will bring the lawsuits forward that end types or whole cateories of guns and both open and concealed carry Rights for citizens......their first priority was getting obamacare passed, and they needed democrats to do it...they didn't want to lose democrats over gun votes...now...they can get an anti gun supreme court...and then they will push their laws...

Right. Odd that the right keeps making the same desperate claims about impending tragedy, but it never seems to happen. That is the same claim gun nuts made 25 years ago.

Right. Odd that the right keeps making the same desperate claims about impending tragedy, but it never seems to happen. That is the same claim gun nuts made 25 years ago.

They began in the 1990s...with the assault weapon ban....and the fact that it didn't reduce gun crime or mass shootings became obvious...and democrats who pushed gun control were kicked out of office........so, the left has been waiting to get in a position to appoint enough judges, and Supreme Court Justices to push their efforts through....they play the long game, you guys have no clue about history so you think 15 years is a long time......

They will now appoint 3-4 Supreme Court justices who will wait for anti gun states to pass anti gun legislation, they will grab it at the S.C. and then use it to overturn Heller and Mcdonald and declare private gun ownership unprotected...then the anti gun states will go into over drive....

there will be no need to kick in doors...commuinities of leftists will ban guns and then the owners will either have to get rid of them, or lose everything ....get a felony, lose their job, pay huge sums for lawyers and penalties and court costs......that is how it will be done....

And they will wait for the next mass shooting....and then start banning even more guns.....if they have to by executive order...which will be upheld by the anti gun Supreme Court...

That is how it will be done...

They began in the 1990s...with the assault weapon ban....and the fact that it didn't reduce gun crime or mass shootings became obvious...and democrats who pushed gun control were kicked out of office........so, the left has been waiting to get in a position to appoint enough judges, and Supreme Court Justices to push their efforts through....they play the long game, you guys have no clue about history so you think 15 years is a long time......

They will now appoint 3-4 Supreme Court justices who will wait for anti gun states to pass anti gun legislation, they will grab it at the S.C. and then use it to overturn Heller and Mcdonald and declare private gun ownership unprotected...then the anti gun states will go into over drive....

there will be no need to kick in doors...commuinities of leftists will ban guns and then the owners will either have to get rid of them, or lose everything ....get a felony, lose their job, pay huge sums for lawyers and penalties and court costs......that is how it will be done....

And they will wait for the next mass shooting....and then start banning even more guns.....if they have to by executive order...which will be upheld by the anti gun Supreme Court...

No need to repeat your claims. I've been hearing them for decades.

And if hilary gets in you will see the end game.......they have healthcare, now they are going for the guns....

And if hilary gets in you will see the end game.......they have healthcare, now they are going for the guns....

Stupid Democrats, always trying to increase access to healthcare and stem gun violence. Such villainy!

The end game was when Clinton was elected, and that didn't happen, so it became when he was elected the 2nd time. Then it was when Obama was elected, then his 2nd term. Now it's when Hillary is elected, and I'm sure that will change to her 2nd term too. It's always going to happen as soon as your candidate doesn't win, but it never does. When are you going to realize the NRA is just keeping you stirred up over something that isn't going to happen?

The end game was when Clinton was elected, and that didn't happen, so it became when he was elected the 2nd time. Then it was when Obama was elected, then his 2nd term. Now it's when Hillary is elected, and I'm sure that will change to her 2nd term too. It's always going to happen as soon as your candidate doesn't win, but it never does. When are you going to realize the NRA is just keeping you stirred up over something that isn't going to happen?

It's very similar to religion. Keep selling people on the church because "them endtimes is coming! Be fearful! The wrath of Satan is upon you! Take sides!"

Same thing applies in the Church of the NRA. The Anti-Christ is the very next Democrat in the White House. Always.

Meanwhile, access to guns only gets easier and easier with the election of each Democrat.

all ya need is the kit

reading comic books again??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back