Tuesday's gun purchase

Picked up a PSA AK-V - a 9mm PCC based on the AK.
Walked into the shop @ 1700
Handed them my CCW.
Filled out the 4473.
Handed then $35+tax
Walked out at 1707.

Background check? CCW covers it.
as Biden knows (and I don't mean Hunter)

The FBI didn’t finish over 1 million gun background checks in time to stop a sale in 2020 and 2021​

As gun sales soared over the past two years, more background checks slipped through holes in the system.

as Biden knows (and I don't mean Hunter)

The FBI didn’t finish over 1 million gun background checks in time to stop a sale in 2020 and 2021​

As gun sales soared over the past two years, more background checks slipped through holes in the system.
Screenshot_20240111_114614_Google.jpg

This almost always means the NICS did not have information that would result in a 'stop' - absent that, the default is 'proceed'.
That's a federal, state, and FBI records issue.

I miss buying guns. I still need about 20k in fishing tackle for one of my boats. Probably not buying any fire arms till that situation is resolved. Enjoy your purchase. The last gun I purchased was a Bennelli 12 gage. I more kinda repossessed it. I had a duck thrip group show up 400 dollars short. Lol. Took the gun in lue of payment. Gave him a month to come up with the money. He did not mine now. Lol

I miss buying guns. I still need about 20k in fishing tackle for one of my boats. Probably not buying any fire arms till that situation is resolved. Enjoy your purchase. The last gun I purchased was a Bennelli 12 gage. I more kinda repossessed it. I had a duck thrip group show up 400 dollars short. Lol. Took the gun in lue of payment. Gave him a month to come up with the money. He did not mine now. Lol
An attorney friend of mine will sometimes take firearms in lieu of cash, especially if the client has something particularly interesting.
His firm specializes in 2A law.

An attorney friend of mine will sometimes take firearms in lieu of cash, especially if the client has something particularly interesting.
His firm specializes in 2A law.
Lol, I got 1800 shot gun for 400 bucks. Wish it happened more often. I went through a divorce not long ago. Kinda hurt the old bank account. Also closed my business to avoid giving away half for the rest of my life. Trying to get a charter business off the ground. Every penny I make these days either goes into that charter business or the house I am rehabbing. Looking forward to being able to spend on myself down the road. The only way toys for myself happens is if it is a deal to good to pass up.

Forum List

Back