Guesses on what rifle was used at the parade shooting

I find democrats are best at that.
You seem to support mass killers getting their hands on as much fire power as possible
Which do you prefer for killing small children?

Conspire Much ^^^^^^ you loon.

ALL firearms........ LOLLOOLLLOOLLLL
Nobody is saying or hoping for that with the possible exception of a few bat shit crazy left wingers.

Can you name a poster (with a supporting link) here on USMB that has supported banning ALL firearms?
Why do we get shooters one right after another while dems are in the white house?... what's the reason for that?... we already know the FBI works closely with the dems... its not as far fetched as you may believe...
The feds want guns out of our hands... they want the 2nd amendment gone but they have to convince us first and the best way to do that is to set up gun violence incidences in any way you can....
Like stopping what works in stop and frisk... and allowing sick freaks to buy guns....
The shooters are always on the FBI radar... don't you find that strange?....

Why do we get shooters one right after another while dems are in the white house?... what's the reason for that?... we already know the FBI works closely with the dems... its not as far fetched as you may believe...
The feds want guns out of our hands... they want the 2nd amendment gone but they have to convince us first and the best way to do that is to set up gun violence incidences in any way you can....
Like stopping what works in stop and frisk... and allowing sick freaks to buy guns....
The shooters are always on the FBI radar... don't you find that strange?....
The swamp greases the wheels.

Why do we get shooters one right after another while dems are in the white house?
It's people like you ^^^^^^ that never back up their claims with links or facts.
Why is that?

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 1.26.09 PM.png

It's people like you ^^^^^^ that never back up their claims with links or facts.
Why is that?

View attachment 666566
People like me what?.... I asked why we get all of these mass shootings while dems control our DOJ.....
I guess you can't answer that question so just say so....

People like me what?.... I asked why we get all of these mass shootings while dems control our DOJ.....
I guess you can't answer that question so just say so....
The data I provided proves you are incorrect.
Why did you change "White House" to "DOJ"

Why do we get shooters one right after another while dems are in the white house?

You are so easy to catch in lies.

how did the gun do it?
We've gone over this ad nauseam.
We ALL know a gun can't shot itself.

We ALL know that Fentanyl can't inject itself into a human.

But at least, we as a Nation, recognize that Fentanyl (even though it can't inject itself) is very dangerous for humans.

Just like guns.

The one the FBI sold him?....
This one might have been a CIA mind control op.

As for the thread topic I would say AR-15 just because they didn't want it to be politicized and that's the reason they didn't say what kind of gun because, anyone who's been paying attention the last few decades knows that the AR-15 is the Big Bad Wolf.

That's why I carry a slingshot.
Don't tell anyone that I shoot miniature nuke balls that I bought in Pakistan.

Forum List

Back