Guess Who Knew In 1985 That Hydroxychloroquine Was Effective Against Viruses?

St Trumpy knew.

He knows everything.
Hydroxychloroquine does not reduce deaths from COVID-19, and probably does not reduce the number of people needing mechanical ventilation. Hydroxychloroquine caused more unwanted effects than a placebo treatment, though it did not appear to increase the number of serious unwanted effects.

A National Institutes of Health clinical trial evaluating the safety and effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of adults with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has formally concluded that the drug provides no clinical benefit to hospitalized patients.
You take HCQ so that you don't get hospitalized in first place, dumbass.
Hey dumbass! Take the vaccine so you won't get hospitalized. Why the hard on over hydroxych? Why not just take the vaccine?

After months of progress in the fight against Covid-19, cases are rising again as the highly contagious Delta variant spreads across the US.
States with below-average vaccination rates have almost triple the rate of new Covid-19 cases compared to states with above-average vaccination rates, according to new data from Johns Hopkins University.
As of Sunday, states with lower rates of vaccination reported an average of 6 new cases per 100,000 residents every day over the past week, according to Johns Hopkins.
States with higher vaccination rates reported an average of 2.2 new cases per 100,000 residents each day over the past week.

Only if you believe total nonsense for which there is zero evidence.
You're just too fucking stupid to understand the science, you pathetic TDS afflicted moron.
So is the entire global scientific community, apparently. But thank goodness an apoplectic Trump cultist who read a right wing blog that was designed to cover for the mentally ill orange slob is here to set us all straight by throwing a tantrum. Haha

Sucks to find out you've been fooled, i bet. You can vent on me. I can take it.

You're just too fucking stupid to understand the science, you pathetic TDS afflicted moron.
So is the entire global scientific community, apparently.
You've simply been brainwashed into believing that by fake news. Idiots like you are easily brainwashed by repeated messaging.

You've simply been brainwashed into believing that by fake news. Idiots like you are easily brainwashed by repeated messaging.
Oh look, more whining, no evidence. That balance would explain why the scientific community does not subscribe to your nonsense. It's like you are making my points for me. Thank you.

Have you noticed that the only people you hear pushing your hilarious nonsense are partisan political actors and grifters like Mercola? How embarrassing to end up in the corner with them.

Oh look, more whining, no evidence. That balance would explain why the scientific community does not subscribe to your nonsense. It's like you are making my points for me. Thank you.

Have you noticed that the only people you hear pushing your hilarious nonsense are partisan political actors and grifters like Mercola? How embarrassing to end up in the corner with them.
There been a ton of evidence posted here. You're just too stupid to comprehend it.

This is so sad and embarrassing for our country. A bunch of Trump dead enders took a position on HCQ well over a year ago based on nothing but the mental diarrhea of a mentally ill old man who couldn't decide on whether covid was a hoax or whether he should be credited with discovering the miracle cure. These goobers have spent over a year desperately waiting for something to present as the reason they believed something 100% already (obvious intellectual fraud). And instead, the emergency authorization by the FDA has been revoked and States run by GOP Governors shilling for the orange slob are sitting on piles of HCQ that they cant give away.

And yet still, here are the poor saps, insisting on something for which they have zero evidence and which the rest of the world left behind a year ago.

Forum List

Back