Guess Who Knew In 1985 That Hydroxychloroquine Was Effective Against Viruses?

sealybobo So the NIH that FAuci headed claimed that Hydrochloroquin didn't work as Fauci was doing in 2019, but Fauci knew that it worked as far back as 1985---sounds like conspiracy to commit fraud and murder.

St Trumpy knew.

He knows everything.
Hydroxychloroquine does not reduce deaths from COVID-19, and probably does not reduce the number of people needing mechanical ventilation. Hydroxychloroquine caused more unwanted effects than a placebo treatment, though it did not appear to increase the number of serious unwanted effects.

A National Institutes of Health clinical trial evaluating the safety and effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of adults with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has formally concluded that the drug provides no clinical benefit to hospitalized patients.

• Based on the available medical data at this time, hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are not effective for treating or preventing COVID-19. Though some small studies initially suggested that the medications may be helpful, many other larger studies saw no benefit.
  • The FDA has stated that it was no longer reasonable to believe that hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were effective in treating COVID-19, and revoked their Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for these medications. The NIH and WHO have also stopped their own hydroxychloroquine studies after finding the drug had no clinical benefit.
  • There have been no studies showing that these medications work for prevention, and the FDA has issued a warning for serious heart-related side effects if hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine are taken outside of a hospital setting for COVID-19.
Perhaps you missed the reports from doctors that used it successful on hundreds of COVID-19 patients because your news sources are among those that suppressed such stories because they align themselves with Fauci and Big Pharma. Fauci and Big Pharma didn't want HCQ used because was CHEAP and EFFECTIVE.

You entire article is full of politically biased lies.

Prior to the pandemic, hydroxychloroquine had been used safely for 65 years in millions of patients. Thanks to Fauci’s campaign against the treatment, tech giants began censoring those who advocated for it on their platform.

Fauci has yet to answer for his staunch opposition to the treatment.
Recent developments show that he was aware of the government cover-up of the origin of the coronavirus.
Hint: His opposition to the treatment hit him heavy in the pocketbook. With him, it's all about the money.

Oh yes, Dr Fauci wrote that HCQ worked as an anti-viral agent despite being an anti-malarial drug. Flip floppin' fauci knew it worked way back in the 1980s.

You're just making shit up at this point.
This emotional outburst shows that what Fauci wrote about hydroxychloroquine being effective against viruses back in 1985 is politically inconvenient for you. You will probably have to pretend that you never even read the article.
cite what fauci wrote in 1985. surely you know what you are talking about, eh?

btw, research has not stopped after 1985. numerous papers have been published, showing for example that hcq is not effective for treating sars.
Are you calling flip floppin' fauci a liar?
i am calling you a liar, based on your spotless track record of always lying.

now, how about sharing with the board what fauci wrote in 1985?

you have such a strong opinion about this, so naturally i must assume that you have read it, and can share it with us uninformed sheep.
Are you thinking that if you claim to not have read what Fauci wrote, that what he wrote doesn't exist?

I remember playing hide n seek as a kid, and seeing one kid actually cover his eyes as a way to hide. He thought that if he couldn't see anyone else, then nobody could see him.
i read the shit source you linked, which linked to other shit sources, and eventually cited an indian scientist saying that fauci wrote something in 1985.

thanks for showcasing once again your malignant insincerity, liar.

sealybobo So the NIH that FAuci headed claimed that Hydrochloroquin didn't work as Fauci was doing in 2019, but Fauci knew that it worked as far back as 1985---sounds like conspiracy to commit fraud and murder.
I don't know or care you think this is a gocha moment for you? It's not really. The new variant is more deadly and killing mostly people who haven't got the vaccine. God speed bro.

St Trumpy knew.

He knows everything.
Hydroxychloroquine does not reduce deaths from COVID-19, and probably does not reduce the number of people needing mechanical ventilation. Hydroxychloroquine caused more unwanted effects than a placebo treatment, though it did not appear to increase the number of serious unwanted effects.

A National Institutes of Health clinical trial evaluating the safety and effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of adults with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has formally concluded that the drug provides no clinical benefit to hospitalized patients.

• Based on the available medical data at this time, hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are not effective for treating or preventing COVID-19. Though some small studies initially suggested that the medications may be helpful, many other larger studies saw no benefit.
  • The FDA has stated that it was no longer reasonable to believe that hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were effective in treating COVID-19, and revoked their Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for these medications. The NIH and WHO have also stopped their own hydroxychloroquine studies after finding the drug had no clinical benefit.
  • There have been no studies showing that these medications work for prevention, and the FDA has issued a warning for serious heart-related side effects if hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine are taken outside of a hospital setting for COVID-19.
Perhaps you missed the reports from doctors that used it successful on hundreds of COVID-19 patients because your news sources are among those that suppressed such stories because they align themselves with Fauci and Big Pharma. Fauci and Big Pharma didn't want HCQ used because was CHEAP and EFFECTIVE.

You entire article is full of politically biased lies.

Prior to the pandemic, hydroxychloroquine had been used safely for 65 years in millions of patients. Thanks to Fauci’s campaign against the treatment, tech giants began censoring those who advocated for it on their platform.

Fauci has yet to answer for his staunch opposition to the treatment.
Recent developments show that he was aware of the government cover-up of the origin of the coronavirus.
Hint: His opposition to the treatment hit him heavy in the pocketbook. With him, it's all about the money.
How do you or they know the hydrooxy worked? Spitballers. Probably Republican doctors. They exist. They probably also believe that global warming is a hoax too or that the election was rigged. I would not seek those doctors help.

sealybobo No dear...the evidence CLEARLY shows that TRUMP acted in the best interest of the US, leading the world in the response to the COVID KUNG FLU. This is a fact despite nitwitted spin.

GREEDY LYING Dr Fauci and the NIH------worked to harm the US on many levels. Among them was with the drugs meant to fight the virus. Everyone currently gets Remdesivor --maybe a PLASMA treatment---and some steriods for treatment of the KuNG FLU-----they do this because of this dipshit greedy sack of shit Fauci who helped invent the virus and he has made millions $$$ from it. Fauci sought to rule out other viral treatments to promote his money maker.

sealybobo No dear...the evidence CLEARLY shows that TRUMP acted in the best interest of the US, leading the world in the response to the COVID KUNG FLU. This is a fact despite nitwitted spin.

GREEDY LYING Dr Fauci and the NIH------worked to harm the US on many levels. Among them was with the drugs meant to fight the virus. Everyone currently gets Remdesivor --maybe a PLASMA treatment---and some steriods for treatment of the KuNG FLU-----they do this because of this dipshit greedy sack of shit Fauci who helped invent the virus and he has made millions $$$ from it. Fauci sought to rule out other viral treatments to promote his money maker.

No dear

How many people died who wouldn't have if Trump told us early to social distance and wear a mask? How many secret service members got covid because of Trump rallies? The only good number is how many people died going to Trump rallies. I'm all for that except you idiots bring it home to us. Herman Cain. I hope it was worth it.

Quote Fauci saying what you imagined he said please.
This revelation that flip 'floppin' fauci wrote that hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses, way back in 1985, is politically inconvenient for lefties. Every lefty on this thread wants to destroy this politically inconvenient mess, so every one of you has already read the article in the link in search of some way to discredit it. Obviously you have all come to the realization that there is no way to undo what flip floppin' fauci already said, so now it comes down to which method of cheating to use. Do you change the topic, deny that fauci said what he said, discredit fauci himself, ask for quotes that have already been provided, or do you spin what flip flopping fauci said? Since we are seeing all of these tactics being used here, you guys are not very coordinated in your effort to cheat.

JackOfNoTrades Actually, it was found to be very effective in treating the KUNG FLU all over the world. It was FAUCI And the NIH making money off another Viral that claimed Hydroxychloroquine didn't work the studies were showing that it was. We need to do a foresenci audit of our crooked little bastard Fauci.

Again, hydroxy was not found to be effective in treating or preventing COVID. It was also administered at more than 2X the dosage one would take for the remaining diseases that it was proven to be effective at. The Henry Ford study is about the only one with half a leg to stand on when making that claim. Their data was a small sample size and not peer reviewed. Again, you are taking a public health and safety issue and making it political.

JackOfNoTrades Actually, it was found to be very effective in treating the KUNG FLU all over the world. It was FAUCI And the NIH making money off another Viral that claimed Hydroxychloroquine didn't work the studies were showing that it was. We need to do a foresenci audit of our crooked little bastard Fauci.
And after writing that hydroxychloroquine was effective against viruses back in 1985...

Again, hydroxy was not found to be effective in treating or preventing COVID. It was also administered at more than 2X the dosage one would take for the remaining diseases that it was proven to be effective at. The Henry Ford study is about the only one with half a leg to stand on when making that claim. Their data was a small sample size and not peer reviewed. Again, you are taking a public health and safety issue and making it political.
Flip floppin' fauci said in 1985 that hydroxychloroquine is indeed effective against viruses. Are you calling him a liar?

This revelation that flip 'floppin' fauci wrote that hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses, way back in 1985, is politically inconvenient for lefties. Every lefty on this thread wants to destroy this politically inconvenient mess, so every one of you has already read the article in the link in search of some way to discredit it. Obviously you have all come to the realization that there is no way to undo what flip floppin' fauci already said, so now it comes down to which method of cheating to use. Do you change the topic, deny that fauci said what he said, discredit fauci himself, ask for quotes that have already been provided, or do you spin what flip flopping fauci said? Since we are seeing all of these tactics being used here, you guys are not very coordinated in your effort to cheat.

Not going to address any of the questions that have been put to you, huh? Just gonna keep pounding the narrative. Sad.
I'm sorry, I can't find any of the quotes your bullshit article is referencing. Perhaps you'll link something reputable?...I won't hold my breath.

There was no profit in hydroxychloroquine.
Exactly. That leads to this question. How many people died or suffered unnecessarily because Dr. Fauci was trying to help the pharmaceutical industry make a big profit?

I know of one man who spent six months in the hospital after coming down with COVID-19. Apparently he developed gangrene in his leg due to a low level of oxygen and blood clots. That led to operations and skin grafts. Would hydroxychloroquine and a Z-Pak saved him from all that suffering.

I wonder if Dr. Fauci ever took the Hippocratic Oath to “first do no harm.”

I also wonder if our government and its bureaucratic agencies actually give one good crap about the citizens in our nation. Is politics and profit that much more important than human life?

I would love to see a Congressional investigation into this issue. Of course the likelihood of that happening under the Biden administration is slim to none.

No wonder there are so many rumors about the vaccines being designed to kill people off in a few years to help stop global warming.

sealybobo None died because of Trump. The big spreaders of the disease were CUOMO who was in almost daily contact with our GREEDY FUCKING FAUCI and other dem governors who I bet all were heavily "invested" in REMDESVOIRs parent company purposely spreading the disease around in nursing homes to the most vulnerable of patients. TRump acted to stop the spread by trying to ban infected Chinese from bringing the disease over. THESE BE THE FACTS BABY...all documented.

How do you or they know the hydrooxy worked? Spitballers. Probably Republican doctors
Flip floppin' fauci is not a republican. He said hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses.

JackOfNoTrades Again HCQ was shown effective and safe.......by multiple studies around the world. It was FaUCI and his NIH that he controlled that started the lies about HCQ not working. Maybe you should go back and read the case studies about its effectiveness. And oh btw the lies FAUCI And NIH told of it being harmful are all proven complete and utter BS by decades (do you hear me DECADES) this drug being used safely both in long term preventable doses and in higher level treatment doses.

Early on Fauci was snagged flip flopping---he was actually lying his ass off. I remember him giving a lecture/interview one day to laymen saying one thing but then in the following days being put in front of medical personal, and this pos changing what he said just a few days earlier to a different audience. Only to watch him about a week later again talking to laymen and back to the same fucking lies that medical professionals were waiting to jump his ass for.

Fauci isn't a flip flopper---he's a fucking lying conman making millions $$$$ off the spread of the disease. Audit his ass for every dime going in and out......he is responsible for thousands dead along with the dem governors who help spread the disease.

sealybobo None died because of Trump. The big spreaders of the disease were CUOMO who was in almost daily contact with our GREEDY FUCKING FAUCI and other dem governors who I bet all were heavily "invested" in REMDESVOIRs parent company purposely spreading the disease around in nursing homes to the most vulnerable of patients. TRump acted to stop the spread by trying to ban infected Chinese from bringing the disease over. THESE BE THE FACTS BABY...all documented.
Yea but he didn't stop it from coming in from anywhere else in the world. He just picked on China.

NY got it the worst for obvious reasons. They live on top of each other. But what about when it spread to your hicks state? Did you wear masks? Did you social distance?

Flip floppin' fauci said in 1985 that hydroxychloroquine is indeed effective against viruses. Are you calling him a liar?

Unless you've been asleep or covering yourself in alt-right media sources for the last two years, this is a pandemic. It's dynamic. Fluid. Changing. Evolving.
You're seriously trying to compare a statement made in 1985 (perfectly valid against the types of VIRUSES the drug was being tested against) to a fresh
pandemic in 2020?

How upset can you be at one public servant? Do you really believe he cost Trump the election? :)

Not going to address any of the questions that have been put to you, huh? Just gonna keep pounding the narrative. Sad.
I'm sorry, I can't find any of the quotes your bullshit article is referencing. Perhaps you'll link something reputable?...I won't hold my breath.
Which of the tactics that you just quoted are you attempting to use here? Are you denying that he said what he did? Are you trying to spin it? Please clarify your position.

Forum List

Back