Guess Who Knew In 1985 That Hydroxychloroquine Was Effective Against Viruses?

Fauci may be the biggest phony in the phoniest racket in America. No wonder he's the highest paid government employee. It's good to be #1.
DR. Fauci is honorable and knows what he is talking about. You do not know what you are talking about.
Indeed, Fauci knew that hydroxychloroquine was effective against viruses. He knew this way back in 1985.
That was 35 years ago, if true. A lot has happened in 35 years, just as a lot has been discovered about Covid 19 in the past 2 years and perspectives change in that regard as new information becomes available.
Are you disputing what flip flopping fauci said about hydroxychloroquine being effective against viruses back in 1985?
I don't know what he said 35 years ago. There have been many changes in medical science and thought processes since 1985, yes? Any sane person knows that. You?
You are on a thread about what he said 35 years ago, so you know exactly what he said. Every lefty wants to dismantle this thread and slap it down with a more politically convenient narrative, so every lefty has already read the article that this thread is about to look for a way to destroy it. Don't play stupid.
I do not "exactly" know what he said as I was responding to the notion that what may have been said 35 years ago has any relevance to the advances in medical science that we have today. This has nothing to do with politics but has everything to do with medical science.

JackOfNoTrades Actually, it was found to be very effective in treating the KUNG FLU all over the world. It was FAUCI And the NIH making money off another Viral that claimed Hydroxychloroquine didn't work the studies were showing that it was. We need to do a foresenci audit of our crooked little bastard Fauci.

Again, hydroxy was not found to be effective in treating or preventing COVID. It was also administered at more than 2X the dosage one would take for the remaining diseases that it was proven to be effective at. The Henry Ford study is about the only one with half a leg to stand on when making that claim. Their data was a small sample size and not peer reviewed. Again, you are taking a public health and safety issue and making it political.
Flip floppin' fauci said in 1985 that hydroxychloroquine is indeed effective against viruses. Are you calling him a liar?

Unless you've been asleep or covering yourself in alt-right media sources for the last two years, this is a pandemic. It's dynamic. Fluid. Changing. Evolving.
You're seriously trying to compare a statement made in 1985 (perfectly valid against the types of VIRUSES the drug was being tested against) to a fresh
pandemic in 2020?

How upset can you be at one public servant? Do you really believe he cost Trump the election? :)
Nice. Spin it AND change the topic.

Some of the other lefties are trying to deny that he said that hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses, but you are using a different tactic to handle this politically inconvenient mess.

Are you saying that what flip floppin' fauci said back in 1985 is not the truth?

Fauci may be the biggest phony in the phoniest racket in America. No wonder he's the highest paid government employee. It's good to be #1.
DR. Fauci is honorable and knows what he is talking about. You do not know what you are talking about.
Indeed, Fauci knew that hydroxychloroquine was effective against viruses. He knew this way back in 1985.
That was 35 years ago, if true. A lot has happened in 35 years, just as a lot has been discovered about Covid 19 in the past 2 years and perspectives change in that regard as new information becomes available.
Are you disputing what flip flopping fauci said about hydroxychloroquine being effective against viruses back in 1985?
I don't know what he said 35 years ago. There have been many changes in medical science and thought processes since 1985, yes? Any sane person knows that. You?
You are on a thread about what he said 35 years ago, so you know exactly what he said. Every lefty wants to dismantle this thread and slap it down with a more politically convenient narrative, so every lefty has already read the article that this thread is about to look for a way to destroy it. Don't play stupid.
I do not "exactly" know what he said as I was responding to the notion that what may have been said 35 years ago has any relevance to the advances in medical science that we have today. This has nothing to do with politics but has everything to do with medical science.
Nice blend of the "denying what he said tactic" with the "spinning of what he said tactic". Topped off with a new topic at that.

I seriously doubt he ever said it.
You still can't dismantle the politically inconvenient truth.
The politically convenient truth of 35 years ago has little or no relevance to today's scientific truth,
which you are trying to dismantle with your total lack of logic in your thought process. There was no Covid 19 in 1985, so your argument is moot, pointless, and childish at any level.

JackOfNoTrades Again HCQ was shown effective and safe.......by multiple studies around the world. It was FaUCI and his NIH that he controlled that started the lies about HCQ not working. Maybe you should go back and read the case studies about its effectiveness. And oh btw the lies FAUCI And NIH told of it being harmful are all proven complete and utter BS by decades (do you hear me DECADES) this drug being used safely both in long term preventable doses and in higher level treatment doses.

Early on Fauci was snagged flip flopping---he was actually lying his ass off. I remember him giving a lecture/interview one day to laymen saying one thing but then in the following days being put in front of medical personal, and this pos changing what he said just a few days earlier to a different audience. Only to watch him about a week later again talking to laymen and back to the same fucking lies that medical professionals were waiting to jump his ass for.

Fauci isn't a flip flopper---he's a fucking lying conman making millions $$$$ off the spread of the disease. Audit his ass for every dime going in and out......he is responsible for thousands dead along with the dem governors who help spread the disease.

Sorry. Your savior is responsible for the death and economic carnage that the virus brought. He didn't take it seriously. And he was incompetent to begin with so it isn't a big surprise he blew it.
You can deflect all you'd like. It won't change the facts.

Quote Fauci saying what you imagined he said please.
This revelation that flip 'floppin' fauci wrote that hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses, way back in 1985, is politically inconvenient for lefties. Every lefty on this thread wants to destroy this politically inconvenient mess, so every one of you has already read the article in the link in search of some way to discredit it. Obviously you have all come to the realization that there is no way to undo what flip floppin' fauci already said, so now it comes down to which method of cheating to use. Do you change the topic, deny that fauci said what he said, discredit fauci himself, ask for quotes that have already been provided, or do you spin what flip flopping fauci said? Since we are seeing all of these tactics being used here, you guys are not very coordinated in your effort to cheat.

Not going to address any of the questions that have been put to you, huh? Just gonna keep pounding the narrative. Sad.
I'm sorry, I can't find any of the quotes your bullshit article is referencing. Perhaps you'll link something reputable?...I won't hold my breath.
Which of the tactics that you just quoted are you attempting to use here? Are you denying that he said what he did? Are you trying to spin it? Please clarify your position.

Stop deflecting. I made a straightforward request. Please quote the EXACT statement made in 1985 that you are trying to carry forward for relevance today.

This is like when you kids claimed Fauci said hydroxychloroquin could treat sars back in 2005, right? He never said that either. You're just repeating the RWNJ media lies.
Are you calling Harrisons review of internal medicine "RWNJ" media?

Your fellow lefties are trying to claim that he didn't know any better back in 1985, so they know he really did say that hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses. Why aren't you trying to spin what we know he said, like your fellow lefties are doing?
Nobody is spinning anything except trumpeciles like you. 1985 and 2020 are eons apart in medical science advances. So suck it up and stop trying to make something out of nothing. If Fauci said what you are accusing him of saying in 1985, so what?

JackOfNoTrades Actually, it was found to be very effective in treating the KUNG FLU all over the world. It was FAUCI And the NIH making money off another Viral that claimed Hydroxychloroquine didn't work the studies were showing that it was. We need to do a foresenci audit of our crooked little bastard Fauci.

Again, hydroxy was not found to be effective in treating or preventing COVID. It was also administered at more than 2X the dosage one would take for the remaining diseases that it was proven to be effective at. The Henry Ford study is about the only one with half a leg to stand on when making that claim. Their data was a small sample size and not peer reviewed. Again, you are taking a public health and safety issue and making it political.
Flip floppin' fauci said in 1985 that hydroxychloroquine is indeed effective against viruses. Are you calling him a liar?

Unless you've been asleep or covering yourself in alt-right media sources for the last two years, this is a pandemic. It's dynamic. Fluid. Changing. Evolving.
You're seriously trying to compare a statement made in 1985 (perfectly valid against the types of VIRUSES the drug was being tested against) to a fresh
pandemic in 2020?

How upset can you be at one public servant? Do you really believe he cost Trump the election? :)
Nice. Spin it AND change the topic.

Some of the other lefties are trying to deny that he said that hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses, but you are using a different tactic to handle this politically inconvenient mess.

Are you saying that what flip floppin' fauci said back in 1985 is not the truth?

Again. Stop deflecting. Are you really trying to carry forward a statement made in 1985 to make relevant today?

Nice blend of the "denying what he said tactic" with the "spinning of what he said tactic". Topped off with a new topic at that.
Are you as stupid as you sound?

The politically convenient truth of 35 years ago has little or no relevance to today's scientific truth,
which you are trying to dismantle with your total lack of logic in your thought process. There was no Covid 19 in 1985, so your argument is moot, pointless, and childish at any level.
Holy shit! This is lefty hall of fame material! If the narrative is that we are in a virus related pandemic, and that everybody needs to listen to flip floppin' fauci, then whatever flip floppin' fauci had to say about viruses in 1985 is extremely relevant. If we want to fight this virus, then we want to know EVERY way to fight it, including any drugs. This revelation that fauci knew way back in 1985 that Hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses is huge. It is EXTREMELY relevant to what is going on today.

This revelation that flip 'floppin' fauci wrote that hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses, way back in 1985, is politically inconvenient for lefties. Every lefty on this thread wants to destroy this politically inconvenient mess, so every one of you has already read the article in the link in search of some way to discredit it. Obviously you have all come to the realization that there is no way to undo what flip floppin' fauci already said, so now it comes down to which method of cheating to use. Do you change the topic, deny that fauci said what he said, discredit fauci himself, ask for quotes that have already been provided, or do you spin what flip flopping fauci said? Since we are seeing all of these tactics being used here, you guys are not very coordinated in your effort to cheat.

Not going to address any of the questions that have been put to you, huh? Just gonna keep pounding the narrative. Sad.
I'm sorry, I can't find any of the quotes your bullshit article is referencing. Perhaps you'll link something reputable?...I won't hold my breath.
Which of the tactics that you just quoted are you attempting to use here? Are you denying that he said what he did? Are you trying to spin it? Please clarify your position.

Stop deflecting. I made a straightforward request. Please quote the EXACT statement made in 1985 that you are trying to carry forward for relevance today.
State which tactic you are using first.

JackOfNoTrades

Everything improved under Trump both foreign and domestic. Our enemies fear him so they did not attack us or our allies...he pushed back most of the illegals, crime was much lower under Trump, He brought back jobs and our economy before the chinese and dems conspired to destroy it and he lowered taxes and we didn't have the inflation.. Oil was cheaper, people could afford to support themselves, crime was lower, our allies were supporting more of their own defense instead of mooching..then the virus came thanks to the dems and chinese and still Trump did marvels. Trump got the FDA off pharmas back for the vaccine, he kept the infected chinese out, he didn't kill the economy but advocated for protecting those at risk and using various ANTI VIRALS to control the virus---which is what medical did under the table. Walking in one direction down aisles and the masks did little to nothing...hand washing and not exposing the elderly was always the answer which Trump advocated for.

Your spin of shit isn't based on facts....

Last edited:

State which tactic you are using first.
nope. you support your OP instead of trolling your own troll thread.

Looks like flip floppin' fauci knew Hydroxychloroquine was effective back in 2005 as well:

^^ instead of defending the indefensible OP, this tard now throws another lying shit source onto the board.

L.K.Eder Fauci knew of the benefits of hydorxychloroquine fighting virus's and helped divert funds to help the chinese develop the bioweapon Covid 19 and you attack the poster and not Fauci? Wow.

Holy shit! This is lefty hall of fame material! If the narrative is that we are in a virus related pandemic, and that everybody needs to listen to flip floppin' fauci, then whatever flip floppin' fauci had to say about viruses in 1985 is extremely relevant. If we want to fight this virus, then we want to know EVERY way to fight it, including any drugs. This revelation that fauci knew way back in 1985 that Hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses is huge. It is EXTREMELY relevant to what is going on today.
How so?

Still no quote.

And you say you do "extensive research"? Bwahahahahaha.

Oh yes, Dr Fauci wrote that HCQ worked as an anti-viral agent despite being an anti-malarial drug. Flip floppin' fauci knew it worked way back in the 1980s.

Weaselly misrepresentation meant to fool credulous, partisan people.

Lots of things are effective against viruses in vitro. We have known that about HCQ for a while . Unfortunately, there is zero evidence of effectiveness in vivo. The weasel paid liar that wrote the article banked on the fact that his audience would be too willfully ignorant and too credulous to understand they were being deceived. He was 100% correct.
Oh yes, Dr Fauci wrote that HCQ worked as an anti-viral agent despite being an anti-malarial drug. Flip floppin' fauci knew it worked way back in the 1980s.

Last edited:
St Trumpy knew.

He knows everything.
Hydroxychloroquine does not reduce deaths from COVID-19, and probably does not reduce the number of people needing mechanical ventilation. Hydroxychloroquine caused more unwanted effects than a placebo treatment, though it did not appear to increase the number of serious unwanted effects.

A National Institutes of Health clinical trial evaluating the safety and effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of adults with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has formally concluded that the drug provides no clinical benefit to hospitalized patients.
You take HCQ so that you don't get hospitalized in first place, dumbass.

Forum List

Back