Guess Who Knew In 1985 That Hydroxychloroquine Was Effective Against Viruses?

Fauci may be the biggest phony in the phoniest racket in America. No wonder he's the highest paid government employee. It's good to be #1.
DR. Fauci is honorable and knows what he is talking about. You do not know what you are talking about.
Indeed, Fauci knew that hydroxychloroquine was effective against viruses. He knew this way back in 1985.
That was 35 years ago, if true. A lot has happened in 35 years, just as a lot has been discovered about Covid 19 in the past 2 years and perspectives change in that regard as new information becomes available.
Are you disputing what flip flopping fauci said about hydroxychloroquine being effective against viruses back in 1985?
I don't know what he said 35 years ago. There have been many changes in medical science and thought processes since 1985, yes? Any sane person knows that. You?

Oh yes, Dr Fauci wrote that HCQ worked as an anti-viral agent despite being an anti-malarial drug. Flip floppin' fauci knew it worked way back in the 1980s.

You're just making shit up at this point.
This emotional outburst shows that what Fauci wrote about hydroxychloroquine being effective against viruses back in 1985 is politically inconvenient for you. You will probably have to pretend that you never even read the article.

Fauci may be the biggest phony in the phoniest racket in America. No wonder he's the highest paid government employee. It's good to be #1.
You need to stop thinking your own government is the enemy. If your government is the enemy who's your friend? You sound like a Haitian who doesn't like his government. Or a Russian. Is our government really that corrupt? I mean we all know it's owned and controlled by the rich but do you Republicans want to do anything about that? Hardly. You were conned by a reality tv star who pushed your right buttons. He wasn't sincere. Couldn't we find a sincere person to do what Trump pretended to do? Drain the swamp, go after illegal employers, make the rich pay their fair share of taxes, be pro labor. I'd support a guy or gal like that.

DR. Fauci is honorable and knows what he is talking about. You do not know what you are talking about.
Indeed, Fauci knew that hydroxychloroquine was effective against viruses. He knew this way back in 1985.
That was 35 years ago, if true. A lot has happened in 35 years, just as a lot has been discovered about Covid 19 in the past 2 years and perspectives change in that regard as new information becomes available.
Are you disputing what flip flopping fauci said about hydroxychloroquine being effective against viruses back in 1985?
I don't know what he said 35 years ago. There have been many changes in medical science and thought processes since 1985, yes? Any sane person knows that. You?
You are on a thread about what he said 35 years ago, so you know exactly what he said. Every lefty wants to dismantle this thread and slap it down with a more politically convenient narrative, so every lefty has already read the article that this thread is about to look for a way to destroy it. Don't play stupid.

I seriously doubt he ever said it.

Oh yes, Dr Fauci wrote that HCQ worked as an anti-viral agent despite being an anti-malarial drug. Flip floppin' fauci knew it worked way back in the 1980s.

This emotional outburst shows that what Fauci wrote about hydroxychloroquine being effective against viruses back in 1985 is politically inconvenient for you. You will probably have to pretend that you never even read the article.
cite what fauci wrote in 1985. surely you know what you are talking about, eh?

btw, research has not stopped after 1985. numerous papers have been published, showing for example that hcq is not effective for treating sars.

You need to stop thinking your own government is the enemy. If your government is the enemy who's your friend? You sound like a Haitian who doesn't like his government. Or a Russian. Is our government really that corrupt? I mean we all know it's owned and controlled by the rich but do you Republicans want to do anything about that? Hardly. You were conned by a reality tv star who pushed your right buttons. He wasn't sincere. Couldn't we find a sincere person to do what Trump pretended to do? Drain the swamp, go after illegal employers, make the rich pay their fair share of taxes, be pro labor. I'd support a guy or gal like that.
Big gubment is not your friend, commie.

You still can't dismantle the politically inconvenient truth.

He has been known to be wrong. He's not a god. Not like Trump.

Dr. Fauci says all the ‘valid’ scientific data shows hydroxychloroquine isn’t effective in treating coronavirus​

That's the last I heard. What are you hearing/seeing?

There was no profit in hydroxychloroquine.

View attachment 509869

1. effectiveness improves with earlier usage. So go ahead and take it! Funny you don't trust the vaccine but you trust this because Trump told you. Well did you know Trump also got the vaccine? So how dumb are his followers who won't?

2. Who is COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis of 724 studies What if this is all bullshit? Seems like a shady site where I can't see who owns it or controls it? Do you expect me to just accept these numbers as fact? It says "peer reviewed". Really? Who reviewed this?

3. In researching your claims I found this We hypothesized that a systematic review would show HCQ to be effective. Hypothesize? In other words this isn't even a theory yet.

4. This explains why your claims are false

btw, research has not stopped after 1985. numerous papers have been published, showing for example that hcq is not effective for treating sars.
Are you calling flip floppin' fauci a liar?

This is like when you kids claimed Fauci said hydroxychloroquin could treat sars back in 2005, right? He never said that either. You're just repeating the RWNJ media lies.

“It is no longer reasonable to believe that oral formulations of HCQ and CQ may be effective in treating COVID-19, nor is it reasonable to believe that the known and potential benefits of these products outweigh their known and potential risks,” FDA Chief Scientist Denise M. Hinton wrote.

The WHO and the National Institutes of Health have also stopped their hydroxychloroquine studies. Among the safety issues associated with treating COVID-19 patients with hydroxychloroquine include heart rhythm problems, kidney injuries and liver problems.

I say give everyone who didn't get the vaccine HCQ.

Dr. Fauci says all the ‘valid’ scientific data shows hydroxychloroquine isn’t effective in treating coronavirus​

View attachment 509869

1. effectiveness improves with earlier usage. So go ahead and take it! Funny you don't trust the vaccine but you trust this because Trump told you. Well did you know Trump also got the vaccine? So how dumb are his followers who won't?

2. Who is COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis of 724 studies What if this is all bullshit? Seems like a shady site where I can't see who owns it or controls it? Do you expect me to just accept these numbers as fact? It says "peer reviewed". Really? Who reviewed this?

3. In researching your claims I found this We hypothesized that a systematic review would show HCQ to be effective. Hypothesize? In other words this isn't even a theory yet.

Flip floppin' fauci said that hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses. Are you calling him a liar?

Trump is not your friend, fascist traitor. You sound like a Russian who defends Putin despite his corruption.

i am calling you a liar, based on your spotless track record of always lying.

now, how about sharing with the board what fauci wrote in 1985?

you have such a strong opinion about this, so naturally i must assume that you have read it, and can share it with us uninformed sheep.

View attachment 509869

Flip floppin' fauci said that hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses. Are you calling him a liar?
Wow he was wrong in 1985 about this drug that killed people in 2020 because Trump didn't tell us how serious it was and he spread it at all his rallies when he should have been wearing a mask and social distancing. Fucking idiots.

Trump said to drink bleach and get gamma rays. Was he wrong about that?

This is like when you kids claimed Fauci said hydroxychloroquin could treat sars back in 2005, right? He never said that either. You're just repeating the RWNJ media lies.
Are you calling Harrisons review of internal medicine "RWNJ" media?

Your fellow lefties are trying to claim that he didn't know any better back in 1985, so they know he really did say that hydroxychloroquine is effective against viruses. Why aren't you trying to spin what we know he said, like your fellow lefties are doing?

Quote Fauci saying what you imagined he said please.

Hydroxycholorquine has been used to treat malaria, rheumatoid arthritis and lupus for DECADES. The drug was studied, approved, and found to be safe and effective. The drug was found NOT to be effective treating COVID-19 or preventing it. Let's face it. You've started post after post denigrating the man and the science when all the guy is trying to do is relay information. Sometimes he gets it wrong. Sometimes he has to change tack and alter course. You're taking a scientific issue and making it political. I get it. It hurts that your savior blew his re-election chances because he was incompetent and had no compassion. But honestly, isn't it time to let it go and admit these public servants are just trying to do the right thing?

i am calling you a liar, based on your spotless track record of always lying.

now, how about sharing with the board what fauci wrote in 1985?

you have such a strong opinion about this, so naturally i must assume that you have read it, and can share it with us uninformed sheep.
Are you thinking that if you claim to not have read what Fauci wrote, that what he wrote doesn't exist?

I remember playing hide n seek as a kid, and seeing one kid actually cover his eyes as a way to hide. He thought that if he couldn't see anyone else, then nobody could see him.

Forum List

Back