Guess Who is Black?

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Europeans and Africans have been screwing each other for thousands of years. Every where they accumulate in significant numbers there is going to be some intermarriage or just plain country humping. Frequently, these sexual liaisons produce offspring.... Here are a few celebrities that stand as living testimonials to that sobering fact:

15 Celebrities Most People Don't Know Are Black

Carol-Channing.jpg

Black Carol Channing could be Shootspeeder's mother!​

What about Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King?! :)

What about 'em? I think these celebrities can validate their half Black roots;
Doleful and King couldn't. BTW here is one the could be your best friend or maybe your daughter:

Rashida-Jones.jpg

When Peggy Lipton and Quincy Jones sowed their seed this is the beautiful healthy fruit that came of it... My word.... Dayum.... my my my!

Rashida Jones

NOTE: I 'll have to retract the notion that this could be your daughter..A racist moron like you could never produce something as beautiful as this . I am sure the ugliness that permeats your soul is manifested physically as well...​

Last edited:
Hey, I didn't forget to put something up for the ladies. Hey Gracie I think this guy is your type.... He would even melt a republican senorita's cold heart.

He looks latin but he actually half Black and half White like Obama. Why he could have been Obama's Brother... heh heh heh!

Daniel-Sunjata.jpg

The Latin Lover who isn't Latin...Daniel Sunjata.​

I'm white in swedish citizen. No communism and blacks two biggest enemy for all whites. How in America theres whites and blacks living togheter ?? White majority in America. Catolism callings no whites in America but I like four catholics in president election.

Christie are lutheran evangelic like Trump ?!

:argue:

I thought that's blacks are every whites enemy because the blacks are against raise how is big art by whites over Europe and North America. U.S. and Canada in NA. Maybe 1/3 are no willing gangsta life in U.S. and Canada it are 4 of 10 who doesn't willing gangsta life who I call are racism.

My old life was ones mr Abdul who will me in hims life and we listen to rap and reggae etc but I change me to hard rock and that will mr Abdul friend from Serbia break me for and that's stupid for me. I living alone life in my village outside my parents my dad living in Finland and my mother lives in Sweden.

Maybe my father have manny enemy in my village so he go back to Finland in 1989 before Germany gets back in buisness. Eastern and Western Germany again togheter. This year I am 30 year old. No girlfriend.

I hope you realize that calling someone black if they have a drop of African blood in them is racist. It means they aren't pure white, only the pure can be white. What rubbish.

According to ancestry dot com I have no black blood. It is strange. It says I am 7% jew. For the record, I am still slightly tanned from 6 months ago, and have an 8 incher.

I hope you realize that calling someone black if they have a drop of African blood in them is racist. It means they aren't pure white, only the pure can be white. What rubbish.

Its racist only if you dont know what the meaning of the word racist is

Look who's here, the biggest racist on the board.

the definition of racism
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

the definition of racism
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

Thanks for owning yourself by posting the definition

the definition of racism

I owned you but you are too stupid to understand.

the definition of racism

I owned you but you are too stupid to understand.

I know, I said you didnt understand the definition of the word racist and then proved it with your definition that has nothing to do with one drop of blood etc. And yes, me saying you dont know the definition and then you proving it makes me look bad

Waka Waka

Forum List

Back