Guess who BP gave the most $$$ too?

Don't know how you would translate 750 Million dollars from ALL OF AMERICA into "750 million dollars from BP".

Don't think there's any problem on my end...

And yes, he did take contributions from BP employees, at the exact same average level of contributions the he received from the rest of the citizens of this fine country, possibly even less than average.

Wow, that's a big story though, huh?

A real man would try to make it right with all he called a liar in the middle of his unwarranted melt down.. Lte's see what kind of a man we have here.

You called me a Liar dumb shit. You came in and attacked me, so eat a dick bro. To the rest though, My apologies. You know I respect a few of you as people. Again, I stand corrected. ~BH

So you didn't lie? as in..you told the truth? :lol: We can discuss your phallic fantasy later over on The List... Tommorrow good for you?..I'll pencil you in.....

Last edited:
Obama biggest recipient of BP cash - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com
Obama received nearly $750 million in campaign contributions when he ran for President. ... BP and its employees have given more than $3.5 million to federal candidates over the ...
Obama biggest recipient of BP cash - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com - 101k - Cached

BP biggest contributions were to Obama - Yahoo! Search Results

I think it's you that has the problem dumbshit. Whatever the truth, He still took contributions dick Lip. He's just another fraud. ~BH

The top congressional recipients of BP campaign cash include Republican Rep. Don Young of the oil-intensive Alaska delegation, who has received almost as much as Obama, raking in $73,300 during his congressional tenure. Also on the list is Sen. George Voinovich (R-Ohio), whose state has a BP refinery in Toledo and who has raked in $41,400. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has received $44,899.

Obama biggest recipient of BP cash | Reuters

Not a suprise at all. I attack The GOP as well here all the time. I am an Independent Conservative. ~BH

You didnt bring up his name. Im surprised. Just about the same amount of cash from BP...

A real man would try to make it right with all he called a liar in the middle of his unwarranted melt down.. Lte's see what kind of a man we have here.

You called me a Liar dumb shit. You came in and attacked me, so eat a dick bro. To the rest though, My apologies. You know I respect a few of you as people. Again, I stand corrected. ~BH

So you didn't lie? as in..you told the truth?:lol: Wecan discuss you phallic fantasy later over on The List... Tommorrow good for you..I'll pencil you in.....

Shit bro, I was suprised that you didn't have me on it before. I checked it a few months ago. I am honored though. ;) ~BH

All you do is get owned here day in and day out bro. Shut your pie hole yuh leftist vermin. ~BH

ROFL, the only person "getting owned" here is you BH.

You need to get some help with your reading comprehension issues. I know a couple of good tutors.

Obama received nearly $750 million in campaign contributions when he ran for President. ... BP and its employees have given more than $3.5 million to federal candidates over the ...
Obama biggest recipient of BP cash - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com - 101k - Cached

I think it's you that has the problem dumbshit. Whatever the truth, He still took contributions dick Lip. He's just another fraud. ~BH

OH NOES! Obama took campaign contributions!!!! OH NOES!!!!

The top congressional recipients of BP campaign cash include Republican Rep. Don Young of the oil-intensive Alaska delegation, who has received almost as much as Obama, raking in $73,300 during his congressional tenure. Also on the list is Sen. George Voinovich (R-Ohio), whose state has a BP refinery in Toledo and who has raked in $41,400. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has received $44,899.

Not a suprise at all. I attack The GOP as well here all the time. I am an Independent Conservative. ~BH

You didnt bring up his name. Im surprised. Just about the same amount of cash from BP...

The subject was The Madman Obama. I attack all the Carpetbaggers in D.C and have for years and years. Think what you want bro. I don't give any of those sell outs a pass. They are all corrupt on both sides. That's the fucking problem. ~BH

Don't know how you would translate 750 Million dollars from ALL OF AMERICA into "750 million dollars from BP".

And yes, he did take contributions from BP employees, at the exact same average level of contributions the he received from the rest of the citizens of this fine country, possibly even less than average.

If you look at how they worded it on Yahoo, one can easily see how that could happen when it comes right after "Obama biggest recipient of BP cash". Probably done to decieve, sure. It's been in the headlines all day but I never heard the amount. I looked for a link because that is the rule here. Either way, I am wrong. Knock yourself out. It doesn't happen often though. ;) ~BH

Yahoo's Fault! Yahoo's Fault! (I bet they are part of the LMSM!)

ROFL, the only person "getting owned" here is you BH.

You need to get some help with your reading comprehension issues. I know a couple of good tutors.

Yeah, From a fucking Oil company. Just like his Anti-war crap prior to his election. Still in Iraq, and still in Afganastan. Face it, Your hero turns out to be just another bottomfeeder. Love that change huh sister? ;) ~BH

Suuuuure you are. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, From a fucking Oil company. Just like his Anti-war crap prior to his election. Still in Iraq, and still in Afganastan. Face it, Your hero turns out to be just another bottomfeeder. Love that change huh sister? ;) ~BH

:lol::lol: You still are having reading comprehension problems, aren't you?

Obama took contributions from the Oil Company? the Company? You sure you want to REALLY look stupid here?

If you look at how they worded it on Yahoo, one can easily see how that could happen when it comes right after "Obama biggest recipient of BP cash". Probably done to decieve, sure. It's been in the headlines all day but I never heard the amount. I looked for a link because that is the rule here. Either way, I am wrong. Knock yourself out. It doesn't happen often though. ;) ~BH

Yahoo's Fault! Yahoo's Fault! (I bet they are part of the LMSM!)

No yuh pinkO, I admitted it was mine. I am ok with that. Now what about your highschool pitcure Bod? ~BH

skinnyBod.jpg

The subject was The Madman Obama. I attack all the Carpetbaggers in D.C and have for years and years. Think what you want bro. I don't give any of those sell outs a pass. They are all corrupt on both sides. That's the fucking problem. ~BH

Then call them ALL out. Dont just knit pick on one politician. Call them ALL out. If you think they are all corrupt then give them ALL their just dues.

Actually I dont see anything wrong with any of the politicians that took money from BP. Thats how our government works and has worked from the beginning.

Then call them ALL out. Dont just knit pick on one politician. Call them ALL out. If you think they are all corrupt then give them ALL their just dues.

Actually I dont see anything wrong with any of the politicians that took money from BP. Thats how our government works and has worked from the beginning.

I do all the time. I disagree, It corrupts the will of the people. It's out control. Keep your head in your ass if you like bro. ~BH

I do all the time. I disagree, It corrupts the will of the people. It's out control. Keep your head in your ass if you like bro. ~BH

Thanks but my head is not in my ass. The money received from BP was pretty small compared to other political donors.

Guess who BP gave the most $$$ too?

Is that why President Obama is making them pay for the cleanup?

BP is obligated to pay for the cleanup. Obama had nothing to do with it.

Oh really?

If Obama is in the pocket of BP like the OP in this thread claims it would be easy enough to forgive BPs responsibility. Isn't that what political contributions are for? Future favors?

After November.

Thanks but my head is not in my ass. The money received from BP was pretty small compared to other political donors.

Yeah you fucks got a convenient pardon for every bottomfeeder in your own Party eh? For a minute bro, I thought you might have a shred of honor. My mistake. ;) ~BH

Forum List

Back