Guess who BP gave the most $$$ too?

I recommend everyone read the link in the OP. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I recommend that you lose the mullet pinkO. You look too much like Huggy. ~BH

BodMullet.jpg

LOL, not only did you rehash this talking point, but you inflated the figure to TEN THOUSAND TIMES THE ACTUAL AMOUNT.

From the article:

During his time in the Senate and while running for president, Obama received a total of $77,051 from the oil giant and is the top recipient of BP PAC and individual money over the past 20 years, according to financial disclosure records.

Read more: Obama biggest recipient of BP cash - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com

And that 77,000 was from individuals on BP's staff. A staff of 80,000 people.

Considering the average donation per American citizen for Obama's 2008 campaign was $2 Dollars ($600 Million Dollars/300 Million people) this is actually much less, on average, than other individual donations.

If BP just stuck to the average, they would have contributed $160,000 to his 2008 campaign alone.

All you do is get owned here day in and day out bro. Shut your pie hole yuh leftist vermin. ~BH

The Madman Obama was the biggest recipient of BP cash. $750 Million towards his campaign run for President. No wonder he had his head stuck up his ass for so many days after this tragedy. Love that change yuh pukes? LOL!!!! You dipshits. Just another carpetbagger. ~BH

Obama biggest recipient of BP cash - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com

Up until now I didn't really have a take on you. I do now. You are a lying sack of liquid shit. Your exaggeration is only off by a factor of 10,000 ..... that is of course if the article is true.... Supposed BP dnation..77,000..your lie..750,000,000 .

Coming from the biggest joke here at US Message Board, I could give a rats ass what you think puke bag. Now go back to your bath house yuh pervert. ~BH

Yep...you are really an excellent representative of the Righties here. I applaud you, sir. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Madman Obama was the biggest recipient of BP cash. $750 Million towards his campaign run for President. No wonder he had his head stuck up his ass for so many days after this tragedy. Love that change yuh pukes? LOL!!!! You dipshits. Just another carpetbagger. ~BH

Are you being intentionally deceptive or are you unable to read your own link?

“President Obama didn’t accept a dime from corporate PACs or federal lobbyists during his presidential campaign,” spokesman Ben LaBolt said. “He raised $750 million from nearly four million Americans. And since he became president, he rolled back tax breaks and giveaways for the oil and gas industry, spearheaded a G20 agreement to phase out fossil fuel subsidies, and made the largest investment in American history in clean energy incentives.”

So Obama collecting $750 million from 4 million Americans becomes.....Obama took $750 million from BP

Let me guess.....You watch FoxNews

All you do is get owned here day in and day out bro. Shut your pie hole yuh leftist vermin. ~BH

ROFL, the only person "getting owned" here is you BH.

You need to get some help with your reading comprehension issues. I know a couple of good tutors.

Obama received nearly $750 million in campaign contributions when he ran for President. ... BP and its employees have given more than $3.5 million to federal candidates over the ...
Obama biggest recipient of BP cash - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com - 101k - Cached

BP biggest contributions were to Obama - Yahoo! Search Results

I think it's you that has the problem dumbshit. Whatever the truth, He still took contributions dick Lip. He's just another fraud. ~BH

“President Obama didn’t accept a dime from corporate PACs or federal lobbyists during his presidential campaign,” spokesman Ben LaBolt said. “He raised $750 million from nearly four million Americans. And since he became president, he rolled back tax breaks and giveaways for the oil and gas industry, spearheaded a G20 agreement to phase out fossil fuel subsidies, and made the largest investment in American history in clean energy incentives.”

So Obama collecting $750 million from 4 million Americans becomes.....Obama took $750 million from BP

No, I am showing how I made the error and I admitted it. ~BH

Up until now I didn't really have a take on you. I do now. You are a lying sack of liquid shit. Your exaggeration is only off by a factor of 10,000 ..... that is of course if the article is true.... Supposed BP dnation..77,000..your lie..750,000,000 .

Coming from the biggest joke here at US Message Board, I could give a rats ass what you think puke bag. Now go back to your bath house yuh pervert. ~BH

Yep...you are really an excellent representative of the Righties here. I applaud you, sir. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You never made a mistake in your life Sister? It takes honor to admit it. You're a fucking joke after all. ~BH

You need to get some help with your reading comprehension issues. I know a couple of good tutors.

Obama received nearly $750 million in campaign contributions when he ran for President. ... BP and its employees have given more than $3.5 million to federal candidates over the ...
Obama biggest recipient of BP cash - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com - 101k - Cached

I think it's you that has the problem dumbshit. Whatever the truth, He still took contributions dick Lip. He's just another fraud. ~BH

Don't know how you would translate 750 Million dollars from ALL OF AMERICA into "750 million dollars from BP".

Don't think there's any problem on my end...

And yes, he did take contributions from BP employees, at the exact same average level of contributions the he received from the rest of the citizens of this fine country, possibly even less than average.

Wow, that's a big story though, huh?

Then go back and edit your OP to save yourself additional grief

Don't know how you would translate 750 Million dollars from ALL OF AMERICA into "750 million dollars from BP".

And yes, he did take contributions from BP employees, at the exact same average level of contributions the he received from the rest of the citizens of this fine country, possibly even less than average.

A real man would try to make it right with all he called a liar in the middle of his unwarranted melt down.. Lte's see what kind of a man we have here.

If you look at how they worded it on Yahoo, one can easily see how that could happen when it comes right after "Obama biggest recipient of BP cash". Probably done to decieve, sure. It's been in the headlines all day but I never heard the amount. I looked for a link because that is the rule here. Either way, I am wrong. Knock yourself out. It doesn't happen often though. ;) ~BH

Then go back and edit your OP to save yourself additional grief

I did. The title has to be changed by a Mod I believe. ~BH

The top congressional recipients of BP campaign cash include Republican Rep. Don Young of the oil-intensive Alaska delegation, who has received almost as much as Obama, raking in $73,300 during his congressional tenure. Also on the list is Sen. George Voinovich (R-Ohio), whose state has a BP refinery in Toledo and who has raked in $41,400. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has received $44,899.

Obama biggest recipient of BP cash | Reuters

A real man would try to make it right with all he called a liar in the middle of his unwarranted melt down.. Lte's see what kind of a man we have here.

You called me a Liar dumb shit. You came in and attacked me, so eat a dick bro. To the rest though, My apologies. You know I respect a few of you as people. Again, I stand corrected. ~BH

The top congressional recipients of BP campaign cash include Republican Rep. Don Young of the oil-intensive Alaska delegation, who has received almost as much as Obama, raking in $73,300 during his congressional tenure. Also on the list is Sen. George Voinovich (R-Ohio), whose state has a BP refinery in Toledo and who has raked in $41,400. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has received $44,899.

Obama biggest recipient of BP cash | Reuters

Not a suprise at all. I attack The GOP as well here all the time. I am an Independent Conservative. ~BH

You called me a Liar dumb shit. You came in and attacked me, so eat a dick bro. To the rest though, My apologies. You know I respect a few of you as people. Again, I stand corrected. ~BH

Alright, I accept that, we all make mistakes, and we all melt down occasionally.

I have been guilty of both on occasion.

Forum List

Back