Guess Where This Is?

Guess how much this condemned home in San Francisco sold for last week:

3358791_1280x720.jpg

1. $15,000

2. $45,000

3. $1,200,000 (Hint)

(Condemned house in Northern California sells for $1.23 million) "It was an all-cash offer that came in a quarter million dollars over the asking price."

The mega-millionaires in Silicon Valley are buying up the residential areas of urban and exburbs in San Francisco and pushing out the blue collar and service workers who work in San Francisco.

Those people in tents have jobs in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, etc. and many were forced out of their apartments starting a few years ago:
San Francisco and Oakland Losing Working Class Twice as Fast as Expected

liberalism in action, nothing more needs to be said.

Wrong. You won't take 10 seconds to read.
It's Capitalism in action. These houses are being bought, razed and rebuilt by Silicon Valley millionaires, new money.

the fact that its condemned is the result of liberalism that has kept normal people from being able to buy a house, the normal people are living on the streets while the liberal elites of silicon valley drive porsches and buy up properties like this to resell at inflated prices.

I did read it, you didn't understand it.

Why no libs on this thread? Why cant at least one of you come on and defend Pelosi for what she has done for her district?

I did. And it's not her fault. Although you would like it to be.

San Francisco's working class has been forced out of the city and its neighborhoods by Silicon Valley millionaires who are buying up apartment buildings, knocking them down and rebuilding. These people have jobs in the city. It's a very difficult situation.

she represents that district, and has for many years. Its her job as a congresswoman to do things for her constituents. She has obviously failed. and YES it is her fault. Just as the condition of Jackson-Lee's district in Houston is her fault and the condition of Maxine Water's district in LA is her fault.

For her to do what you suggest, she would have to impose rent controls in San Francisco. Tell property owners that they can't raise the rent and they can't sell their buildings, so that the lower income families could stay in them.
What do you call that Redfish?
I'll be waiting right here for your answer.

how about using some of that federal money that goes to PP and needles for junkies to build affordable housing for normal san fran working people? WTF do you think her job is if not to improve the lives of her constituents. I get it, her job is to make herself obscenely rich which she has done quite well.

Forum List

Back