Guess what liberal -- the War on Christmas is back -- this time in a VA hospital

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Obama's VA Facility Bans Christmas Trees and 'Merry Christmas'

I have to say this fellow Christian. Obama is a total asshole and likes to shit on us because he enjoys persecuting everything Christian -- even something as secular as the Christmas tree.

If this were any other country with a parliamentary system, Obama would already be out of power on a "no confidence" vote.

So Congress is helpless as Obama rules like a tyrant with Executive Orders.

So he ruins Christmas for veterans in hospitals. These guys fought for the freedom of religion, that now has been denied to them.

It makes me want to puke.

And I will say this, any liberal who comes on this thread to deny there is a War on Christmas, you are a liar.

Liberals hate God, Jesus, and the celebration of Christian holidays.

They want a world that only celebrates liberal days, like "Earth Day" -- and by the way Earth Day is held on the birth

I think what the Regressive Left actually hates is America's history and America's traditions. So, since Christianity is (obviously) a deep and broad tradition for America, they look at it with great disdain.

They'll talk about the Constitution, but they're all too eager to ignore that document on issues like sanctuary cities.

They want this country's traditions wiped clean.

Not everyday liberals, mind you, I'm talking about the Regressive Leftists who have taken over the party.

Most of those that go after all our Christian traditions, are filled with fear. They think, by attacking Christianity, the religion they don't fear violent backlash from, will keep muslim extremists happy, and therefore they will feel safer. As though that will please the extremists.

Obama had it reversed.

Thank you, Mr. President, in saving us from the far right reactionary and libertarian atheists!

I have to say this fellow Christian. Obama is a total asshole and likes to shit on us because he enjoys persecuting everything Christian -- even something as secular as the Christmas tree.

If this were any other country with a parliamentary system, Obama would already be out of power on a "no confidence" vote.

So he ruins Christmas for veterans in hospitals. These guys fought for the freedom of religion, that now has been denied to them.

And I will say this, any liberal who comes on this thread to deny there is a War on Christmas, you are a liar.

They want a world that only celebrates liberal days, like "Earth Day" -- and by the way Earth Day is held on the birth

no one hates your religion. but it doesn't belong everyplace. it belongs in your home and church.

would you like a tissue?

Wingnuts say the funniest things. What did this have to do with our democratically elected president? I realize you wingnuts hate democracy, but come on guys this had nothing to with president Obama, unless of course you birdbrains think Obama is omniscient and omnipotent. You wackos will sure miss Pres Obama when he is gone, why don't you fools start making up shat about Hillary. It will give your empty heads time to start your accusation machine.

no one hates your religion. but it doesn't belong everyplace. it belongs in your home and church.

would you like a tissue?

would you like a tissue?

You have a problem with Freedom of Religion?

Except of course- "Merry Christmas" was not banned- and neither are Christmas trees.

How exactly is one or two instances of something in a population of 300 million suddenly a WAR on something?

Stop watching Faux Noise, turn off your radio, and you'll see the world they try to paint for you does not exist. But the only way you'll see that is to be free from their nonstop vomit-fest for at least a couple weeks.

I love the fact that you guys think that any decision made by any of the millions of federal employees is directly Obama's fault.

Are you guys under the impression that Obama is a member of the "Executive Leadership Team" at the Salem VA Hospital?

What about any of the other VA hospitals? Have they made this same ruling?

Usually conservatives hide the fact that they hate our constitution and first amendment. But here you are displaying it for all to see

The supreme court has ruled that there's a separation of church and state in America. I don't know if you've read about it, usually people like you have their heads stuck up their butt.

I also don't know how you can blame that on Obama. But you and britebart will twist yourselves into pretzels to do so. Even though it's ridiculous.

If you want to see a christmas tree, go to the white house. There's several of them there and I'm sure Michelle Obama will be happy to give you a guided tour. Interesting how there's several christmas trees at the white house where Obama and his family live but you claim he won't allow them at a VA hospital.

Do you know how stupid and petty your post is?

Last edited:

would you like a tissue?

would you like a tissue?

You have a problem with Freedom of Religion?

You have a problem with the constitution? It clearly says that our government isn't supposed to put one religion before any other.

If you're going to put a christian tree in a public place, ALL holiday symbols should be displayed. Where's the symbols for Hanukkah? Where's the symbol for the Winter Solstice?

Apparently you hate our constitution and all religions that aren't the one you follow.

Forum List

Back