Guess what Jews? The Democrats have officially kicked you out...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...as a Catholic, I know how you feel, because Catholics (at least those of us who go to Church on Sunday) were officially kicked out of the Democrat Party decades ago.

Guess what? The Democrats don't value loyalty. If you've been loyal to them since the beginning of the Republic (as Catholics were), they will kick you out anyway, when something newer and "better" comes along.

So guess what, Jews? You have two alternatives. Come over to the Republicans, or don't vote at all.

Don't forget the DNC kicked Joe Lieberman out of the party. Lieberman was their own V.P. candidate and also Jewish.
Don't lie.

Lieberman left the party to support Republican John McCain.

Why do you guys always lie?

What ever happened to "shame"?

Don't forget the DNC kicked Joe Lieberman out of the party. Lieberman was their own V.P. candidate and also Jewish.
Lieberman Is the single biggest reason we didn't get a public option back in 2010

So there's that

...as a Catholic, I know how you feel, because Catholics (at least those of us who go to Church on Sunday) were officially kicked out of the Democrat Party decades ago.

Guess what? The Democrats don't value loyalty. If you've been loyal to them since the beginning of the Republic (as Catholics were), they will kick you out anyway, when something newer and "better" comes along.

So guess what, Jews? You have two alternatives. Come over to the Republicans, or don't vote at all.
just vote blue and let the democrats "take the blame".

Funny that...According to wikileaks Democrat Jews set up front groups inside the Catholic Church to overthrow it. They were looking for a "Catholic Spring" and a "revolution.

"‘We created Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good to organised for a moment like this … likewise Catholics United."

Podesta reassures him to just be patient..they have been infiltrating a long time

"We created Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good to organize for a moment like this. But I think it lacks the leadership to do so now. Likewise Catholics United..."

Re: opening for a Catholic Spring? just musing . . . - WikiLeaks

Note...it was common practice in the Eastern Bloc countries to infiltrate churches and try and influence the, They still do it today in China. It is purely a communist tactic.

Last edited:

Funny, I never heard about that.

Linkum spiritu tuo?

Perhaps if you'd learned how to spell the name of the organization they wouldn't have kicked you out. Just a thought.

Don't lie.

Lieberman left the party to support Republican John McCain.

Why do you guys always lie?

What ever happened to "shame"?
Democrats refused to endorse Lieberman's reelection in 06 so he had to run as an independent. McCain ran for president in 08

Funny that...According to wikileaks Democrat Jews set up front groups inside the Catholic Church to overthrow it. They were looking for a "Catholic Spring" and a "revolution.

"‘We created Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good to organised for a moment like this … likewise Catholics United."

Podesta reassures him to just be patient..they have been infiltrating a long time

"We created Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good to organize for a moment like this. But I think it lacks the leadership to do so now. Likewise Catholics United..."

Re: opening for a Catholic Spring? just musing . . . - WikiLeaks

How about you read your own links instead of inventing gibberish. Those emails are discussing the church's position on contraception being at odds with the overwhelming majority of its members, and suggesting they encourage members to put pressure on church leadership. Nobody is overthrowing the Catholic church.

Lieberman was the last real Democrat. This is now the Granola Party. Fruits, nuts and flakes.

As much as I'm flattered by all this fighting over little ol' me ...

latest

... but I've already made up my mind.

How about you read your own links instead of inventing gibberish. Those emails are discussing the church's position on contraception being at odds with the overwhelming majority of its members, and suggesting they encourage members to put pressure on church leadership. Nobody is overthrowing the Catholic church.

These emails were discussing front organizations designed by Jews in the Democrat party to over through Catholic teaching and divide the laity from the Bishops.

"Is contraceptive coverage an issue around which that could happen."?

They wonder if a wedge between those who use contraception could be used against the church, And this the reason for the question..."Is contraceptive coverage an issue around which that could happen."

Forum List

Back