Guess what? I don’t care anymore either

I care about all of the Americans who have lost their business and livelihood.

Those laying cover fire for this crap are just as guilty. Elected officials, MSM, social media are encouraging all of this, and yet you still blame Trump? His supporters?

I don’t care about the trash that did it. I don’t care about Black Lives Matter-never have. I don’t care about Antifa-never have. I don’t care about the so-called white supremacy faction that nobody can name, unless the SPLC gives the go ahead. I don’t care about the white people taking knees and bowing out of shame. Shame for something they don’t even know about. I might have cared if you would have acted like adults in the first place. I promise I’d of listened and taken you seriously. That ship has sailed and will never come back.

Corporate America doesn’t care about your cause either. They raced each other vying for first. First that will give you airtime and plaster BLM all over their platforms and give you money. Maybe they can have a more diverse company calendar that will appease you. You say you hate corporate America but, you will still use their products, if you haven’t stolen them by now. You’ll Facebook Live the killing a black man defending what is his on your iPhone, yet call for their destruction. But remain silent as abortion destroys your people. Yet, you’ll blindly vote for these people because EVERYONE else is out to get you.

The voices lost are those in the communities run by people who accomplish nothing from the looks of it all.

If you want reparations from whites you should begin the process with your people first. I really hate having to say “your people” but, you’ve given me no choice. Tell every black athlete, actor or musician that has gotten rich because of the evil white man too give it ALL back. Lebron for example, will donate money and some time, you’ll be so happy he cares, them he will return to the nice house and good food that the white mans money bought and be back when it’s suits his ego. You’ve already burned down black owned businesses so, I guess they have nothing to give. Then take a trip to Africa with the money and demand accountability from the lookalikes that fought against YOUR people and sent YOUR people packing for some coin. Maybe you’ll decide to stay with the hopes of having your Utopia.

Meanwhile, real Americans that make up a better diverse calendar will keep forging ahead.

In the meantime, I will go to work, make some money, love my wife and boy, and stockpile ammo just in case you lowlifes dare come to my neighborhood.
You sound like the typical white supremacist pussy. You are really brave for creating a account and getting on line and venting your frustrations to the interwebs. Basically your punk ass wasnt brave enough to bring your message to an actual in the flesh Black guy. Youre a coward and a joke. :)
In case you haven't noticed, Milkweed...your actual "in the flesh" Black guys are a bunch of pussies! You hunt in packs and prey on the weak! You turn a piece of shit like George Floyd into a "saint" when he shouldn't even have walking the streets he's such a waste of breath!
No I havent noticed. I also havent noticed any of those brave white guys running around either. I know they are pussies. It makes me laugh seeing them talking shit on the internet but in person they cant meet my gaze. Why yall always turning red and lowering your eyes when a Black guy locks eyes with you?
Oh, yeah? I went into the South Bronx back in the day and won a karate tournament that took place on the street with a crowd that was 99% black. I beat every single person that got into that taped off square with me, Milkweed and I looked each and every one of them in the eye! So take your phony tough guy act and shove it up your ass!
Sure you did. :itsok:

Why do I get the feeling you look more like Urkel than the Rock, Milkweed? Have ever actually had a real fight in your whole pathetic life?View attachment 346896
My feeling is that's you "throwing down"! :)
Instinctive defensive response? There could be a whole host of reasons. I dont look like either to be honest. I dont have a pathetic life but yes I have had a lot of real fights. Kind of come with the territory. Now that I think about it thats an odd question to ask. Are there any men you know that havent had multiple real fights?
Let me guess...you grew up in the "hood"?
I know dozens of men who have never had a real fight in their lives. A lot of them try and pretend that they're bad asses! You know...like you?
Really? The only guys I know that never had a real fight in their lives are usually enormous MFs like say Shaq.
Yep. Grew up in the hood. Actually had more fights in the military though.
Nobody buys your "bad ass" bullshit here, Milkweed! I never met a real bad ass that needed to talk himself up like you do! It's a sure sign of Urkel in the hood! :)
Your purchase of my bad assedness is not required. Half yall to old to walk down the street without your back giving out anyway so I dont expect you to test your theory in person. :)

Are you attempting to shame people into fighting you ?
You specifically punked out already. I think its because youre an old geezer that let his mouth write a check his old ass couldnt cash.

Please point out where we had that conversation ?

Those laying cover fire for this crap are just as guilty. Elected officials, MSM, social media are encouraging all of this, and yet you still blame Trump? His supporters?

I don’t care about the trash that did it. I don’t care about Black Lives Matter-never have. I don’t care about Antifa-never have. I don’t care about the so-called white supremacy faction that nobody can name, unless the SPLC gives the go ahead. I don’t care about the white people taking knees and bowing out of shame. Shame for something they don’t even know about. I might have cared if you would have acted like adults in the first place. I promise I’d of listened and taken you seriously. That ship has sailed and will never come back.

Corporate America doesn’t care about your cause either. They raced each other vying for first. First that will give you airtime and plaster BLM all over their platforms and give you money. Maybe they can have a more diverse company calendar that will appease you. You say you hate corporate America but, you will still use their products, if you haven’t stolen them by now. You’ll Facebook Live the killing a black man defending what is his on your iPhone, yet call for their destruction. But remain silent as abortion destroys your people. Yet, you’ll blindly vote for these people because EVERYONE else is out to get you.

The voices lost are those in the communities run by people who accomplish nothing from the looks of it all.

If you want reparations from whites you should begin the process with your people first. I really hate having to say “your people” but, you’ve given me no choice. Tell every black athlete, actor or musician that has gotten rich because of the evil white man too give it ALL back. Lebron for example, will donate money and some time, you’ll be so happy he cares, them he will return to the nice house and good food that the white mans money bought and be back when it’s suits his ego. You’ve already burned down black owned businesses so, I guess they have nothing to give. Then take a trip to Africa with the money and demand accountability from the lookalikes that fought against YOUR people and sent YOUR people packing for some coin. Maybe you’ll decide to stay with the hopes of having your Utopia.

Meanwhile, real Americans that make up a better diverse calendar will keep forging ahead.

In the meantime, I will go to work, make some money, love my wife and boy, and stockpile ammo just in case you lowlifes dare come to my neighborhood.
You sound like the typical white supremacist pussy. You are really brave for creating a account and getting on line and venting your frustrations to the interwebs. Basically your punk ass wasnt brave enough to bring your message to an actual in the flesh Black guy. Youre a coward and a joke. :)
In case you haven't noticed, Milkweed...your actual "in the flesh" Black guys are a bunch of pussies! You hunt in packs and prey on the weak! You turn a piece of shit like George Floyd into a "saint" when he shouldn't even have walking the streets he's such a waste of breath!
No I havent noticed. I also havent noticed any of those brave white guys running around either. I know they are pussies. It makes me laugh seeing them talking shit on the internet but in person they cant meet my gaze. Why yall always turning red and lowering your eyes when a Black guy locks eyes with you?
Oh, yeah? I went into the South Bronx back in the day and won a karate tournament that took place on the street with a crowd that was 99% black. I beat every single person that got into that taped off square with me, Milkweed and I looked each and every one of them in the eye! So take your phony tough guy act and shove it up your ass!

Why do I get the feeling you look more like Urkel than the Rock, Milkweed? Have ever actually had a real fight in your whole pathetic life?View attachment 346896
Instinctive defensive response? There could be a whole host of reasons. I dont look like either to be honest. I dont have a pathetic life but yes I have had a lot of real fights. Kind of come with the territory. Now that I think about it thats an odd question to ask. Are there any men you know that havent had multiple real fights?
I know dozens of men who have never had a real fight in their lives. A lot of them try and pretend that they're bad asses! You know...like you?
Really? The only guys I know that never had a real fight in their lives are usually enormous MFs like say Shaq.
Nobody buys your "bad ass" bullshit here, Milkweed! I never met a real bad ass that needed to talk himself up like you do! It's a sure sign of Urkel in the hood! :)
Your purchase of my bad assedness is not required. Half yall to old to walk down the street without your back giving out anyway so I dont expect you to test your theory in person. :)

You specifically punked out already. I think its because youre an old geezer that let his mouth write a check his old ass couldnt cash.

I dont keep track of that shit. Once you punk out you loose my interest.

edit.

Maybe I am wrong. Theres been a couple of bitch made posters from Arizona that punked out so theres that.

Never happened.

You are full of shit.

That will stop. I promise you.

Punk out ?

Interest in what.....

Finding someone to fight over the internet ?

I promise you that if you choose to test your theory with me you will have no choice but to break your promise. Matter of fact I guarantee you will have to break your promise.

You sound like a the typical pussy. You are really brave for creating a account and getting on line and venting your frustrations to the interwebs. Basically your punk ass wasnt brave enough to bring your message to an actual in the flesh Black guy. Youre a joke. :)
Kettle black
Yes some kettles are Black. Whats your point?
You're the black pot, dumbassio.

I promise you that if you choose to test your theory with me you will have no choice but to break your promise. Matter of fact I guarantee you will have to break your promise.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr….I'm a TOUGH black man!
1591506370666.png

...You sound like a the typical pussy. You are really brave for creating a account and getting on line and venting your frustrations to the interwebs. ...I cant help but be tough. Difference is that I am even tougher in person.
Aw, you poor, stupid hypocrite. That's just so sad.

You sound like a the typical pussy. You are really brave for creating a account and getting on line and venting your frustrations to the interwebs. Basically your punk ass wasnt brave enough to bring your message to an actual in the flesh Black guy. Youre a joke. :)
Kettle black
Yes some kettles are Black. Whats your point?
You’re being as “tough” as me on the inter webs. So it’s stupid.
I cant help but be tough. Difference is that I am even tougher in person. :)
A dried up piece of dog shit is pretty tough too until the wind blows it away.

Damn skippy

Forum List

Back