Guess they're not getting Trump Tower this week.

This is really gonna frost their bananas...

From Politico...

"The ruling — issued by a panel of the Appellate Division of the New York Supreme Court — means the civil fraud case could remain effectively frozen through the November election. The panel told Trump’s lawyers to prepare his case to be presented at the court’s September term, and any decision on the merits of the appeal could take weeks or months."

It was always going to be a September appeal.

All eyes in the financial world are on this case. I won't be surprised if the delay also delays any investment in large projects currently in the pipeline.

Capital always votes with it's feet...
You might have known that...I didn't know that.

So President Trump leaves this one on a high note with a big win.

I hope your assessment is correct about investments being suspended.

Let 'em reap what they've sown.

So he stared them down, just as he's stared down every other dictator.

Brass balls!

Yea, it really takes "brass balls" to defend in court your crimes using other people's money.

But that's typical of your orange ape god, the biggest fraud & grifter in history.

Don't stop believing.

Sure Q-NUT.

'Trust the Plan' explores influence and absurdity of QAnon ...​

1711443811194.png
WBUR
https://www.wbur.org › hereandnow › 2023/04/27 › tr...

Apr 27, 2023 — Borgerding told me she was getting this information from a secretive military intelligence agent called “Q.” He posited that the whole tunnel ...

"The world is run by a cabal of Satanic cannibal pedophiles from the ranks of the Democratic party, Hollywood and global finance, who sexually abuse children and even drink their blood in rituals."

Absent from that summary are aliens, lizard people and a liquid called adrenochrome extracted from terrorized children, some of them in subterranean tunnels. At the movement's core is the belief that former President Donald Trump is a messianic figure who will bring world peace, absolve debt and cure disease.

Sure Q-NUT.

'Trust the Plan' explores influence and absurdity of QAnon ...

View attachment 922481
WBUR
https://www.wbur.org › hereandnow › 2023/04/27 › tr...
Apr 27, 2023 — Borgerding told me she was getting this information from a secretive military intelligence agent called “Q.” He posited that the whole tunnel ...

"The world is run by a cabal of Satanic cannibal pedophiles from the ranks of the Democratic party, Hollywood and global finance, who sexually abuse children and even drink their blood in rituals."

Absent from that summary are aliens, lizard people and a liquid called adrenochrome extracted from terrorized children, some of them in subterranean tunnels. At the movement's core is the belief that former President Donald Trump is a messianic figure who will bring world peace, absolve debt and cure disease.

Yep, keep believing that.

Me.
These nut jobs might get elected.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Blamed Wildfire on Jewish Space ...

View attachment 922552
New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › intelligencer › article › marjorie-ta...
Jan 28, 2021 — Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), a supporter of WQAnon and other conspiracy theories, has called the the execution of Democratic officials.

Too late.

NOT me Q-NUT.

Believe what you want to believe.

We've never said you can't believe in the "Q" thing.

Hilarious that at the last moment the appeals court snatched the Dem's victory from their grasp.
Another smackdown! Ouch!
-------------------------------------------------
Personally, if it was me on the bad-end of that Erdogon ruling for $400+million, I'd be pleased that they reduced the requirement to apply for an appeal, but......I'd still be thinking of the interest accruing on that $400+ million.
I'd be thinkin' of the fees (and interest) on the $175 million requirement.

Don T. is still on the hook for the $400,000,000+ as a judgement. His 'victory' yesterday is only that the requirement to apply for an appeal has been lessened.

The judgement has not.
The interest rate has not.
The daily interest burden has not. (what? some $100k+ a day?)
He's gotta pay interest on the entire $400+ million.....until the appeal is finished. Whenever that may be.

Tick-tock-tick-tock!

PS------
ProSrtch......your witticism about the fish and religion was new to me. You made me laugh. A hat-tip! - Chillicothe

We're talking about courts, not rulings. Do try to keep up.
It would be easier to keep up if you were able to give a straight answer to a straight question. I asked which courts and you responded about me crying over rulings. Perhaps you should take your own advice.

<meme of cube crushing cat>

She would seize and sell off his portions of buildings. If he owns properties jointly with somebody then they will be compensated after the properties are seized and sold.
"if he owns jointly"....... and if I was the State of New York (ps....I ain't)....well, if I 'seized' a property with joint ownership I'd go first to one or more of the 'joint'-guys and say: "You wanna make an offer on that 10% that Trump once owned?"
I'd go first to the joint-guys. They would be the most obvious wannabe purchasers. IMO

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now, our legacy media doesn't give a single shit about honesty or truth, so you have to take everything they print with a grain of salt large enough to choke a Buffalo
Ah, the "legacy media" 'doesn't care about truth?
Yet, are we to presume then that earnest poster Missourian advocates for the truth as revealed by Alex Jones? by Jim Hoft? by Tucker Carlson? Sean Hannity? by the RWNJ-fringie media of bloggers?

Personally, I'll stick with the NYT, WaPo, WSJ, LATimes; Poynter Institute; my local county weekly......before I'd go with InfoWars, WarRoom, GatewayPundit, Brietbart, Mike Lindell, or Roger Stone.

Be you be you, poster Missourian.

---------------------------------------------------
set the high bond of half a billion dollars so President Trump didn't have enough liquid assets to cover it. That would ensure that there would be no appeal and they would be able to seize President Trump's assets and destroy him.
Ummm, no.
You missed something in your reading.
The requirement to request an appeal is to pay the full amount of the judgement (and that 'judgement' amount was detailed and explained by Erdogan in his ruling. It is available online.).
And that 'requirement', by statute, is due 30-days after the ruling.

Homework is a thing.
Trust me on that.
----------------------------------------------------

All eyes in the financial world are on this case. I won't be surprised if the delay also delays any investment in large projects currently in the pipeline. Capital always votes with it's feet...
Capital goes where it is safest (vis-a-vis...risk/reward).

I mean by that, America benefits by the perception of our ethic and practice of "The Rule of Law". Cuba, Venzuela, Russia, et al, do not enjoy such a reputation.

Here in America there is the presumption that borrowers are honest and will not lie about their assets, income, liabilities. And thus investors can have a greater assurance that the facts they are basing investment decisions upon are true, verifiable, and honestly provided.
Lest, who wants to invest with know liars and deceits?

Don Trump and his Corporation lied. (not my judgement, but the judgment of a court of law that looked at a mountain of evidence including testimony from insiders). And now, Don Trump is being held accountable for those lies.

Honesty and forthrightness are key components of fair and efficient markets. Those who threaten those markets with deceits harm anybody, everybody, who wishes to participate in and benefit by free, open, verifiable, markets.

Don Trump may believe he has a right to own opinions, but.......but he does not have a right to his own Standard Accounting Principles.

Duh!!

Last edited:
It would be easier to keep up if you were able to give a straight answer to a straight question. I asked which courts and you responded about me crying over rulings. Perhaps you should take your own advice.

<meme of cube crushing cat>
You’re either feigning ignorance or just too stupid to figure out what was meant. Either way, not my problem.

The requirement to request an appeal is to pay the full amount of the judgement (and that 'judgement' amount was detailed and explained by Erdogan in his ruling. It is available online.).
And that 'requirement', by statute, is due 30-days after the ruling.
I don't know why you guys keep getting this wrong. The bond only stays the enforcement actions.

The right to appeal exists independent of the enforcement.

The amount of the reduction of the bond ($280 Mil) is consistent with the court enforcing the statute of limitations that they had previously set back in June 2023.

The $175 Mil covers transactions post 2014, with about $40 Mil excess.

Forum List

Back