Guess they're not getting Trump Tower this week.

Maybe. I knew I could count on you to make something up. You can't even help yourself.
Oh noes, it would be horrible if you went 5 seconds without getting some attention. :auiqs.jpg:Dude get a life okay, look into the LEGAL reasons why the appeals court drastically cut this so called judgement. And would have further cut it to nothing had they already reviewed the case.

Oh noes, it would be horrible if you went 5 seconds without getting some attention. :auiqs.jpg:Dude get a life okay, look into the LEGAL reasons why the appeals court drastically cut this so called judgement. And would have further cut it to nothing had they already reviewed the case.
Just seeing if you had anything halfway intelligent to say.

Nope.

Carry on with.. whatever the hell it is that you do here.

Kevin O'Leary...'finally the adults in the room have stepped in'.

This likely has more to do with the reduction in the bond amount than anything political...and President Trump knew it.

Make them take Trump's assets.

They didn't have the scroat to go through with it...and see foreign investment capital in New York evaporate overnight.

Wrong, not even Obama could secure this bond, not with commercial real estate in a tailspin. Commercial real estate is in dire straights, hence nobody is looking to lend half a billion backed by commercial real estate.
Yeah, I heard financial backers won't touch New York after the Trump court case fiasco

This likely has more to do with the reduction in the bond amount than anything political...and President Trump knew it.

They didn't have the scroat to go through with it...and see foreign investment capital in New York evaporate overnight.

Who owns the assets, Trump personally or companies? You can't just take company assets, the director/CEO is a separate entity to the company(ies) they run.

Who owns the assets, Trump personally or companies? You can't just take company assets, the director/CEO is a separate entity to the company(ies) they run.
According to media reports Letitia James was going to not only seize President Trump's properties but also not posting the bond would negate President Trump's ability to appeal this kangaroo court summary judgement decision.

Ha ha what a crock

According to media reports Letitia James was going to not only seize President Trump's properties but also not posting the bond would negate President Trump's ability to appeal this kangaroo court summary judgement decision.

How would Letitia James seize something that Trump doesn't own, not in his name? Is this why the seizing stalled?

But do they belong to the shareholders?

I'm not defending or arguing for either side, just seeking clarity and trying remove any doubt if ant member on the board believes, "Just take properties", is a simple process
I can only tell you what the media is saying, and they claim to be citing Letitia James as their source.

Now, our legacy media doesn't give a single shit about honesty or truth, so you have to take everything they print with a grain of salt large enough to choke a Buffalo...but... that's the information I have and I passed it to you straight from the source I got it from.

There are other sources. Web search "letitia james seize Trump".

That's not the same thing. And thanks for the video you never watched.
I watched a few, a little while ago, that was just a quick search. The one I saw was a top investor explaining the gravity of the Trump case, they couldn't risk billions of clients money so they halted investment.

I've copied and pasted your post, if the vid in mind comes up, I'll be str8 back to post it.

I watch and read that much stuff, I just don't note everything down.

I watched a few, a little while ago, that was just a quick search. The one I saw was a top investor explaining the gravity of the Trump case, they couldn't risk billions of clients money so they halted investment
And that was just a guy blowing smoke. They will invest where they can make money. And the laws the orange pile of shit broke are there to protect investors from felons like Trump who lie to them.

Forum List

Back