Gruesome newsome lashing out.lol

He is pissed at all the Republican governors who are reopening the red states going maskless He is throwing tantrums over it,wonder when cuomo will join him:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
When are people going to rebel? Haven't they had enough oppression?
I know it, I lost faith in the American people decades ago.

All it takes is ALL businesses in each state to open up. Every business in every town. What are they going to do....arrest them all? Yank their licenses? ALL of them? Meanwhile, bands of illegals are being dumped in Texas, Arizona, California and even NY that are covid POSITIVE or have some other 3rd world disease but citizens have to close up shop and wear masks?

If ALL BUSINESSES did this.....and everyone in each town have a Mask Burning festival....it would stop. But..we have too many damn cowards I guess.

I'd do it. But one person? Jail. 1000s? Not so much.

All it takes is ALL businesses in each state to open up. Every business in every town. What are they going to do....arrest them all? Yank their licenses? ALL of them? Meanwhile, bands of illegals are being dumped in Texas, Arizona, California and even NY that are covid POSITIVE or have some other 3rd world disease but citizens have to close up shop and wear masks?

If ALL BUSINESSES did this.....and everyone in each town have a Mask Burning festival....it would stop. But..we have too many damn cowards I guess.

I'd do it. But one person? Jail. 1000s? Not so much.
Amen to that,I just heard even cuomo sown party in New York has turned against him,the senate majority says he needs to go but he won’t, :abgg2q.jpg: no surprise there,he is trying to convince us the peopleelected him,sure cuomo.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back