Growing Pressure From GOP Patriots To Expel Liz Cheney From Congress, LOL

I'm not sure what the point of pro-Biden Republicans like Rep. Cheney is. Do they think that this will get them respect from libs? Are they pleased with the idea of finishing 2nd in every election? Why would someone give to their losing campaigns where they will only be in a position of saying "Me Too" when the libs come up with stupid plans.

I can't see where the libs wouldn't be behind expelling Cheney.

Libs insisted for years that her pa was a War Criminal who should be extradited to the Hague- why should Liz benefit from that? Would you vote for Hitler's daughter for Congress? What signal does that send?
I was behind expelling Cheney back when it wasn't Liz....but her father.....

Question is.....where were you guys back then??
Back then I thought Bush was the worst president ever and Cheney was the worst VP ever. The Obama administration took those titles away and now the Biden administration will put that bar significantly lower.
"Back then I thought Bush was the worst president ever and Cheney was the worst VP ever."
View attachment 450144
I don't believe you......

I notice a lot of these Trump sycophants pretending to be Anti-Bush because there was not the level of digital receipts back then that we have now.....

So tell me, aside from invading the Middle East -- why do you folks pretend to be so Anti-Bush?? It can't be many.....since Trump has passed many of the same policies Republicans have passed for decades..

So I am thinking it is the fact that Bush was so much of a colossal disaster that you have no choice but to pretend you wasn't the typical Republican you have always been
Hey, I'm not saying you can't love the war monger, open borders loving, free trading, amnesty loving, big spending, big government neocon. Knock yourself out. I think his whole family sucks politically. He isn't fit to do Trump's laundry. You can put McCain, Corker, Toomey, Flake, McConnell, Ryan, Sass and a bunch more in that same POS category. But none of them are as bad as Obama, Hillary and Biden.

She's one of the few who is trying to save the party from Qanon. It's either do this, or quit.

Where is her record of Accomplishment? Just whining about Trump isn't enough.

Proving herself is the key. And if she goes around carrying pictures of Chairman Joe, she isn't going to make it with anyone anyhoe.
You could not get more right wing conservative than Liz Cheney... she ain't no liberal, in any way, shape, or form. Just look at her conservative rating and what she has supported....
The Trumpets are not Republicans nor are they conservatives.
There are very few conservatives in power. Repub voters are pushed RINOS and up to Trump, war mongers by the elites to grease the wheels of the Progs.

Forum List

Back