Growing number of people embracing the concept of microchip implants for making payments

That is always a fun way for a post to begin. :lol:

The reason, it gets tiring telling people with brains the size of peas the same bs over and over and over and one of them believe a dam thing until they live it.
Just like this chip bs, ppl warned of these chips 20 yrs ago and the same type of bastards laughed, told ppl get a tin foil hat having no knowledge about the subject whatsoever yet have the balls to say something is or isn’t.

The reason, it gets tiring telling people with brains the size of peas the same bs over and over and over and one of them believe a dam thing until they live it.
Just like this chip bs, ppl warned of these chips 20 yrs ago and the same type of bastards laughed, told ppl get a tin foil hat having no knowledge about the subject whatsoever yet have the balls to say something is or isn’t.

and we are still laughing at you.

I wonder how many even know that Zelensky was an ACTOR lol

He is a PEDO

who dresses in drag as well.

To be fair Zelensky was a comedian, and there are plenty of skits like the ones in the video that those whining about Zelensky would laugh at. If you want to highlight something about Zelensky go after corruption, not his acting.

My pet shits in my yard, does not mean I am going to start doing that
They can also get their meals from a trash can. That doesn't mean that we humans have to go to such a place for our food too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. They can also roam around naked and not have to worry about being arrested or thrown into the pound for it too.

Forum List

Back