Growing number of people embracing the concept of microchip implants for making payments

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Sorry but your morons, and when you see what happens when you do this it won’t be so great and grand. The other dangers of this well, most dumb enough to do this are to dumb to explain it all to, not to mention show the facts which one fact is balls of skin / tumors end up growing around the chip just as your friendly VET when they used your pets as lab rats to test it out on, then they sold you this bs it would be great for kids to be chipped using this line “ in case they get lose” oh look how fast we can find them , that’s the bs line they used.

A hacker can hack this and locate exactly where your kid is .
newsflash all one would have to do is 1. Knock you out use your hand to open whatever 2, cut your hand off and use it still to open whatever. YOUR IDIOTS BEING SOLD BS!!

Last edited:
You live in such a dark and scary world.

Does nothing in your life bring you joy?

Do you never stop and smell the roses?

• Banned
You live in such a dark and scary world.

Does nothing in your life bring you joy?

Do you never stop and smell the roses?

There won’t be any roses left to smell you see, all you have to do is look to Europe for what’s coming here, then look to reality and you’ll see it’s never going to be sunshine and fun any longer. =)

There won’t be any roses left to smell you see, all you have to do is look to Europe for what’s coming here, then look to reality and you’ll see it’s never going to be sunshine and fun any longer. =)

My sister lives in Slovenia, moved there last summer as a self funded missionary for the SBC. She loves it. Has no plans to ever live in the US again and she is about as rightwing as they come.

My sister lives in Slovenia, moved there last summer as a self funded missionary for the SBC. She loves it. Has no plans to ever live in the US again and she is about as rightwing as they come.
What did Slovenia do to deserve that?

I wouldn't doubt it. There is a very large part of society willing to do anything just to make life easier or have to do less. They will adopt it just so they have to do and think a tiny bit less.

God forbid they get some celebrity to endorse it and it shows up on Twitter as trending then Jesus everyone will want to join in so they can be part of a trend.

Then the problem becomes if enough people are onboard then that's you're only option. Kind of like a lot of places that only take credit cards now or it's a pain to use cash.

No one is implanting shit inside me I don't give a fuck what it is.

• Banned

By the time this is all said and done half the country isn’t going to want to live in the US either lol.

She is an amazing person. She is there with the SBC and their mission is to help the victims of human trafficking which is a huge problem over there.
Ukraine is the US’s child sex trafficking passage way , that’s why there’s a big biff about it all the unknowing have no idea this is a huge slave pit. The US does NOT try and stop this in fact they help supply it all.

Oh funny how many children are missing coming through Mexico hmmm never ending supply of body parts, and little kitty sex. 90% nobody will ever find out.

By the time this is all said and done half the country isn’t going to want to live in the US either lol.

The wife and I have looked into retiring outside of the CONUS. So far Malta is on the top of our list as one of their official languages is English and I suck at learning languages.

She is an amazing person. She is there with the SBC and their mission is to help the victims of human trafficking which is a huge problem over there.
Shocking. I guess the US isn't worthy of being saved.
Nevertheless, the number of identified victims (or convicted traffickers) is far less than the official estimate (by the U.S. State Department) that as many 14,500–17,500 individuals are trafficked into the United States every year.[19] A recent analysis by the Justice Department's Bureau of Justice Statistics showed a gap between the claimed number of victims and the number of confirmed cases of victimization.[20]
A gap between the alleged number of victims and the number of confirmed cases also characterizes the situation worldwide. The U.S. Department of State recently reported that 0.4 percent of the estimated victims of trafficking internationally had been officially identified.[21] The State Department report provided no source for the number of either estimated or identified victims. Some critics, like Markon in the Washington Post, note that all such estimates are deeply flawed.[22]

I wouldn't doubt it. There is a very large part of society willing to do anything just to make life easier or have to do less. They will adopt it just so they have to do and think a tiny bit less.

This is a fair statement except I am not sure it is a "very large" part.

There was a company in Europe that offered this sort of thing to their employs to allow them to enter buildings/rooms and log onto their computers without needing a card or a password.

A very small percent took them up on it.

This is a fair statement except I am not sure it is a "very large" part.

There was a company in Europe that offered this sort of thing to their employs to allow them to enter buildings/rooms and log onto their computers without needing a card or a password.

A very small percent took them up on it.
If it's good enough for one's pets...

I wonder how many even know that Zelensky was an ACTOR lol

He is a PEDO

who dresses in drag as well.

I'm sure that those of us who are vaccinated already have the chips in our system so we may as well put them to good use.

Sadly you should work on getting that shit out of you, seek help and don’t get any more jabs depending on how many you’ve had you might need them the rest of your life for these vaccines eat your immune system.

Forum List

Back