Whassup With China?

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
Ok....
Last week we get an internet security notice about all communications with China and all those who are Chinese nationals or those who are working with the Chinese needing approval before making any sort of contact electronically.

Then this morning I see this....

Now I'm not one for any sort of conspiracy theory....but something is up. And it doesn't seem like it's a positive. I don't believe the state departments explanation.

Shanghai is locked down for covid, 25 million people. You don't want to be caught up in that.

Any who trust the CCP deserves whatever happens to them. Observe, listen, exchange, yes. Believe, trust? No more than Putin.
Regrettably, the same could be said for the duopoly and its organs (though, so far, it is arguably less overt).

Shanghai is locked down for covid, 25 million people. You don't want to be caught up in that.
But when there are several coincidences in a row....it's not looking like just random chances anymore.

first clue....

arbitrary

är′bĭ-trĕr″ē

adjective​

1. Determined by chance, whim, or impulse, and not by necessity, reason, or principle.

Forum List

Back