Grover Cleveland 2.0

I bet you never looked at it.

I don't find it compelling and neither do the courts. Sucks for you, huh?

Wanna keep pushing your stupid conspiracy theories? That's neat. Go for it. I'm still not buying what you're selling and neither are the courts. Your insistence on continuing to cry about it isn't going to change anything, but I encourage you to continue doing so because I find it amusing.

How are you enjoying these four years so far? :)
I am going to be fine. Others who lose their jobs or are killed or raped by an illegal will not be. Black children will stay in piss poor schools and graduate without being able to read. And the Democrats who destroyed the Black family will do nothing about it.

I am going to be fine. Others who lose their jobs or are killed or raped by an illegal will not be. Black children will stay in piss poor schools and graduate without being able to read. And the Democrats who destroyed the Black family will do nothing about it.

So dramatic. I think you're just upset that you lost. :)

So dramatic. I think you're just upset that you lost.

Sucks for you huh?
I am upset because I and 80 million others were cheated.

I am upset

1613770100107.png

Forum List

Back