Gross. Madonna Crawls Across Desk, Flashes Audience on Jimmy Fallon’s “Tonight Show” (VIDEO)

Fortunately people come in all varieties, her talents are undeniable and that's what most of us appreciate.
Her talents are overrated... sorry.
Madonna is a creation. She is essentially the front for a team of people that created her persona and music.
She has never wrote a single song by herself. Not one.
She has wrote down some lyrics and worked with various collaborators and musicians to put it all together to form a song.

Unlike, say, Prince. Prince was infinitely more talented than Madonna. Not only writing his owns lyrics and composing the music, but able to play multiple instruments... really well I might add... but also wrote and composed numerous songs for others.
Madonna, on the other hand, similar to Michael Jackson, is a team effort.
Prince even did most of the chorography

To trash it more... the mid 80s all the way through the late 90s was all corporate "boardroom bands".
Hated it.
The Boy bands, the girl bands like Spice... Madonna, Spears on and on were all "frontman actors" for the labels that created and controlled them.
Ugh.
I mean FFS... to this day... Warner Bros owns Madonna's music. That is because it was never Madonna's music.

The fact that this thread exists.....and has been going since the beginning of October....kinda means whatever the goal....she succeeded at it whatever it was

The fact that this thread exists.....and has been going since the beginning of October....kinda means whatever the goal....she succeeded at it whatever it was
I think you missed the point :) ..... the only reason this thread exist is due to the shock value of a washed up 63 YO entertainer exposing herself in hopes to draw enough attention to her upcoming special.
When you have to resort to antics to get attention.... yeah...

Gross. Madonna Crawls Across Desk, Flashes Audience on Jimmy Fallon’s “Tonight Show”​

does this witch think she has some kind of sex appeal?

The Left are morally depraved godless heathens who worship at the throne of Sick Hollywood. So no doubt they all loved and applauded Madonna's depraved behavior.

Her act is selling sex. That time has passed by. She needs to be selling Geritol.
1638047266620.png

~S~

Her talents are overrated... sorry.
Madonna is a creation. She is essentially the front for a team of people that created her persona and music.
She has never wrote a single song by herself. Not one.
She has wrote down some lyrics and worked with various collaborators and musicians to put it all together to form a song.

Unlike, say, Prince. Prince was infinitely more talented than Madonna. Not only writing his owns lyrics and composing the music, but able to play multiple instruments... really well I might add... but also wrote and composed numerous songs for others.
Madonna, on the other hand, similar to Michael Jackson, is a team effort.
Prince even did most of the chorography
Well, hurray for her and her team.

does this witch think she has some kind of sex appeal?

Sounds like she has a case of early onset dementia.

You should see the unedited version of her appearance on David Letterman a few years back. I'm surprised to hear anyone would bring her on a talk show after that.

You should see the unedited version of her appearance on David Letterman a few years back. I'm surprised to hear anyone would bring her on a talk show after that.
When I was a teenager in the early sixties I saw a whole lot worse. Male band members ejaculating on stage exposing themselves to the audience female rockstars simulating sex with a sledgehammer ( that was a little bit later ) and of course just getting totally naked. The human body is beautiful, we should all see and enjoy a lot more of it.

Forum List

Back