Gross. Madonna Crawls Across Desk, Flashes Audience on Jimmy Fallon’s “Tonight Show” (VIDEO)

I'd prolly bang Madonna. Why not?
Not me.

Madonna's body with heavy stockings and non revealing clothes....
Her REAL body without the thick stockings and tight fitting corsets etc,.... a WHOLE other thing.

She has all the cottage cheese fat dimples, rolls and wrinkles that the outfits are designed to hide.

Becoming old (and unattractive) is hard for everyone, especially for ladies whom millions once adored.

Being 84, I remember how Madonna was once the rage. Just as Cher was. And Britney Spears was.

So let's be kind to Madonna, who made a fool of herself on that TV show.

Just as Cher some years past her prime made a fool of herself by prancing around almost naked on a US Navy ship as the sailors condescendingly pretended to be turned on.

And just as Britney Spears is currently doing by trying to be sexy with her choice of songs and posing with very little clothes.

Mary Pickford, the silent film star, quit at the height of her career and mostly stayed out of view. She reportedly wanted her fans to remember her when she was young and vibrant.

does this witch think she has some kind of sex appeal?

Sounds like she has a case of early onset dementia.

I have never been a Madonna fan. I hate her music except for one song. It takes absolutely no talent to do what she does.

She totally lost me when she was at the MTV music awards in the 80s. She came out in a dress that wasn't a dress then proceeded to roll around on the stage with her legs wide open. I like to think I'm open minded but that crossed the line with me and I was in my 20s at the time. It was just too tacky and too much of a skank. She made it very clear she wasn't about music but about herself, money and power.

I had managed to avoid working with her for a very long time. I believed what was published about her in the media.

That is until 2012. My editor at the time wouldn't take no for an answer.

I'm glad he didn't.

I worked with her in 2012 and I'm very glad I did.

What you see on TV and in the media is an act.

It surprises me but Madonna was one of the most wonderful people to work with.

Yes I have photos of her being tacky on stage and they will never, ever be published. I don't publish tacky and skank.

Her music sucks. Big time. Anyone can do what she does and can do it much better.

However, she isn't what you see on TV and in the media.

Madonna is 63 years old and worth an estimated 800m. What she is doing crawling across Jimmy Fallon's desk is anybody's guess. Early onslaught of Alzheimers is a good guess.

I was never much of a Madonna fan though I do like some of your songs.

This does not just apply to Madonna, but to many aging rock and movie stars: grow old gracefully and show some class.

63 is not the new 23, but neither is it 73. You can be youthful without being gross.

And for heaven's sake, you don't need botox injections everytime a wrinkle appears.

Too many botox injections makes you all look the same.

Madonna is 63 years old and worth an estimated 800m. What she is doing crawling across Jimmy Fallon's desk is anybody's guess. Early onslaught of Alzheimers is a good guess.
She seems to be refusing to let go of her expressive sexuality.

She could be hot when she was young. (as I said in a earlier post)

Yes you did.

In my opinion, with Madonna it was never about her face or her body.....it was always about her amazing voice, one of the best voices of the 80s.

Yes you did.

In my opinion, with Madonna it was never about her face or her body.....it was always about her amazing voice, one of the best voices of the 80s.

I thought Rick Astley's voice personified the 80's. well him and U2

does this witch think she has some kind of sex appeal?

Sounds like she has a case of early onset dementia.

You know you’re talking about Madonna right?!

Forum List

Back