Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

That a child rattles the world in denial rates w/me....

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

She doesn't. She's a carnival sideshow aimed at freaks seeking a new Messiah now that Obama is history.

Talky Tina, if you will. Pre-programmed. Pull the string.

review_talktina_1.jpg
Climate change is a reality
Greta is attacking politicians for selling out to oil companies

It is the Climate Deniers who are sideshow freaks
Climate change has always been a reality, it happens all the time, Man Made climate change is another story.
The majority of the WORLDS Climate Scientists disagree with you

So why aren't they humping China's leg?
Even China acknowledges climate change
American Conservatives are the only ones with their head up their ass

To bad Time is such a roll of toilet paper.

Person of the year......whatever.
Was it toilet paper the year Trump won?

Trump won person of the year ?
Yup 2016
Whined in 2017, 2018 and 2019 when he didn’t

Then he should get a roll of toilet paper.

It's not really even worth that.

She doesn't. She's a carnival sideshow aimed at freaks seeking a new Messiah now that Obama is history.

review_talktina_1.jpg

Climate change has always been a reality, it happens all the time, Man Made climate change is another story.
Still using that fake news? Hilarious.

'You Have Stolen My Dreams And My Childhood,' Says Girl Currently Gracing Cover Of Time Magazine

You have a point somewhere?
Other than you humiliating yourself by saying children should have input into government policies?
No.

If 20% of the US population would make huge changes It would be enough.
Now those most concerned, show us how concerned you are. If you don't, you're really not too concerned.

empirical evidence that man is causing any warming.

Oh boy, a pretty little video. And it's wrong. "Correlation does not equal causation". Learn it then get back to us.

Talk is indeed cheap faced with the empirical evidence you requested and now cheaply deny. Get back to me when you have 97% climate scientist approved empirical evidence supporting your alternative "cause".. whatever TF that may be, sparky..

That's the thing, little one, you have no empirical data to support you. All you have is computer generated fiction.

'You Have Stolen My Dreams And My Childhood,' Says Girl Currently Gracing Cover Of Time Magazine

Other than you humiliating yourself by saying children should have input into government policies?
No.
Children have a right to an opinion
Even if they are President

No.
Children have a right to an opinion
Even if they are President
Using children as human shields shows how low you’ve gone.

People were dying in famines and hurricanes long before the SUV was even invented. Apparently , this government school educated child is unfamiliar with it. President Trump's wise counsel to her- to chill out- should be taken seriously.
Very true.....and conditions are getting worse
So are forest fires and floods

Au contraire. Back in antiquity, there was a world wide flood after rain for 40 days and 40 nights which had a very high death toll.

And serious fires, like that which engulfed the Gay Metropolis of Sodom as well as Gomorrah occurred as well.

These historical events happened before SUV's were even invented.
Link

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 7 - King James Version
I’m talking science and you come back with fairy tales?

You don't know the first thing about science clown boi.

Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Ethics or Biology,

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

review_talktina_1.jpg

These Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they do Economics, History, Ethics or Biology.
I guess that's why the Military isn't doing anything, isn't concerned about climate change.

Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Ethics or Biology,

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

review_talktina_1.jpg

So what. They can't reproduce their own experiments which makes what they do a pseudo science. Look up "falsifiability" and the scientific method for a primer. Or, here's what a real genius has to say about appeals to authority.

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

review_talktina_1.jpg

These Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they do Economics, History, Ethics or Biology.
I guess that's why the Military isn't doing anything, isn't concerned about climate change.
Why do you leftist believe ANYTHING, ANYONE says, even if it's an IGNORANT LITTLE CHILD?

Oh... wait... I might know the answer... BECAUSE IT FITS WITH YOUR NUT CASE AGENDA.

empirical evidence that man is causing any warming.

Oh boy, a pretty little video. And it's wrong. "Correlation does not equal causation". Learn it then get back to us.

Talk is indeed cheap faced with the empirical evidence you requested and now cheaply deny. Get back to me when you have 97% climate scientist approved empirical evidence supporting your alternative "cause".. whatever TF that may be, sparky..

That's the thing, little one, you have no empirical data to support you. All you have is computer generated fiction.

Are you talking about impeachment?

If leftists believed JUMPING OFF A BRIDGE was a good thing, they'd BELIEVE IT even if it was a LITTLE IGNORANT CHILD telling them to do it.

DON'T QUESTION IT... DON'T WONDER IF THE CHILD ISN'T SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW ANY BETTER... JUST DO IT... because that's what YOU BELIEVE.

The STUPIDITY in that is just MIND NUMBING, but such a great example how FUCKED UP leftists are.

Forum List

Back