Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

It isn't because he is funny...

Trust me, if Greg could trade away getting high ratings among idiotic Fox viewers for the respect given to the greatest comedians of all times over their comedic genius, he would gladly trade it...but the problem is, he isn't funny....

Quick, what is your favorite Greg Gutfeld comedy bit?

Crickets....

Exactly...

This is like people thinking Kevin Sorbo and Scott Baio are great actors just because a bunch of right-wing morons who watches Fox likes them.....
He has the #1 late night TV show on any channel.
He has more talent in his left pinky fingernail than you.

So who made the fucking judge of what is and isn't comedy? You folks are so unhinged it's beyond pathetic.
Apparently Trump thinks the FCC should be the judge...as long as the comedy is aimed at him....

Why can't Trump take a joke?

He has the #1 late night TV show on any channel.
He has more talent in his left pinky fingernail than you.
I like the fact you dodged my question....

What is your favorite Gutfeld comedy bit?

When it comes to real comics like Richard Pryor, Patrice O'Neal...those are easy to answer....and neither one of them had a #1 rated show on Fox....guess that means Gutfeld is funnier huh?

I am sure there were some hot guy teachers around when your daughter was 11.....do you feel she missed out by not having sex with one of them?

Or does that fantasy only apply to guys??
That fantasy only applies to guys mostly yes.
Only an idiot doesn't think so - or pretends there is no difference between the sexes.
There is a grand canyon sized difference between the sexual desires of a 16 year old boy and 16 year old girl.
And thank God for that.

Yes.

Which is why he wanted to use the FCC to punish SNL..as well as other "late night shows"

"Donald Trump pressed advisers and lawyers to use whatever means necessary – Federal Communications Commission, justice department or otherwise – to stop Saturday Night Live, Kimmel and other late-night hosts from mocking him."

Which is also why he can't take insults either.....even tho you folks all love him because of his childish insults...but when someone like the beautiful Chrissy Teigen claps back at him......he turns into a bitch....just ask Twitter

And now you seek to be just like him. Good job, ya retard.

I haven't asked the FCC to investigate Gutfled...and Biden damn sure hasn't....

So who exactly is being just like Trump? Who ACTUALLY DID TRY TO DO THIS
You’re having a sissy hissy fit over a comedy show. Even if the basis for the humor is a bit sketchy, it was still just a comedic effort. And you’re including yourself in the libtard meltdown.

Stop yer hypocritical caterwauling and focus your vestigial brain cells on something of actual significance.

Statutory, yes. And cancer and death and divorce and abortion and ...

Providing sex information to teens, bad. Actually having sex with them......LOL., boy, that's funny stuff eh?

So to clarify, Republicans in this thread expressing wishes that a teacher would of slept with them are the ones concerned about grooming and the people who just want there to be an inclusive environment for gay students are the groomers? Is that how that works? 😄
Yes that’s how that works. A boy doesn’t have to be groomed to want a sexy woman.

Forum List

Back