Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

I am not sure what to say. I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief.
Certainly does not fit the narrative of the Conservatives does it?

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

Imbecile author of the original post doesn’t recognize that Gutfeld isn’t required to be serious when making comedy.

What a pussy OP.

Title is a lie. What Gutfield said was funny and true for most males.
The teacher should sit in jail for that shit though. It isnt right.
It's always cute when those who support men grooming 5 year old boys try to play gotcha by comparing that to a woman sleeping with a 16 year old.

They are so busy playing the game of find the hypocrite that they look everyplace but in the mirror.

It's always cute when those who support men grooming 5 year old boys try to play gotcha by comparing that to a woman sleeping with a 16 year old.

They are so busy playing the game of find the hypocrite that they look everyplace but in the mirror.
So to clarify, Republicans in this thread expressing wishes that a teacher would of slept with them are the ones concerned about grooming and the people who just want there to be an inclusive environment for gay students are the groomers? Is that how that works? 😄

Last edited:
Most of us would have been bragging about it at 16 if we had banged a hot teacher. Let’s be honest.

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

It's called satire

If you assholes could take a joke the country would not be in such sorry shape.

I said in the distant path that Gutfeld never seemed like much of a conservative. It could be he is acting much of the time?

not my fave on Fox and less so after reading this

Good for Kat Timpf for standing against that trash :)

Fake News
Gutfeld is not a serious show. It is a comedy show about politics.
It is late night TV.
Get over it.

It's fun to joke about sleeping with the hot teacher....as long as the teacher is a chick....and student is a guy...but I imagine, the student being a girl may also tickle the fancy of Conservatives...

As long as you do it under the guise of "joking"

Meanwhile, all Democrats rape toddlers....

Obviously, you didn't watch the segment nor have you ever seen his show.
To be fair, in order for Gutfeld to get the "I was just joking" exception to being honest about how envious you are that your teacher didn't fuck you -- you would have to be funny.....

And no comedian has ever mistaken Gutfeld as one of them.....thus is why he is on Fox and not headlining at the Improv

Forum List

Back