Green Sweden Could Jail Greta Thunberg

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Apparently Greta Thunberg is too far left, even for Green Sweden. Funny though how she goes after fellow leftist Climate Change countries. China is one of the world's largest polluters. Why doesn't she go there and stop a country that is really polluting? She can bring a bunch of other fellow tree huggers with her to China and do these same things and make a bigger difference than causing trouble in Sweden.

Greta Thunberg has been charged with disobeying police in Sweden

I heard about that! Won't it be funny if they lock the skank away for six months and she gets brutalized by a pair of 300 pound lesbians?! :auiqs.jpg:

Lezbo candy!

Screen Shot 2023-07-06 at 2.04.03 PM.png

Last edited:
The arrogance of youth is always on display; she is just one of the latest manifestations.

Every generation of Yoots believes that it is much more intelligent, much more sensitive, much more attuned to reality than the people who have lived 2, 3, and 4 times as long as they have.

The arrogance of the attitude is stunning. And yet every new generation that comes along (including mine) displays the same arrogance, as though they had dreamed it up themselves.

I hate seeing people being dragged off like that... They should drag them by their ankles and face down...

I don't understand dragging at all. If the cops show up, say you have to go and grab you then you should at least show some dignity and walk on your own. Dragging your feet and being carried is just immature and childish. You're going with the cops one way or another, at that point you don't have a choice so at least do it like a mature adult.

I don't understand dragging at all. If the cops show up, say you have to go and grab you then you should at least show some dignity and walk on your own. Dragging your feet and being carried is just immature and childish. You're going with the cops one way or another, at that point you don't have a choice so at least do it like a mature adult.
They aren't capable of that.

The arrogance of youth is always on display; she is just one of the latest manifestations.

Every generation of Yoots believes that it is much more intelligent, much more sensitive, much more attuned to reality than the people who have lived 2, 3, and 4 times as long as they have.

The arrogance of the attitude is stunning. And yet every new generation that comes along (including mine) displays the same arrogance, as though they had dreamed it up themselves.
If History was really taught in our schools, they might understand that most of their "new" ideas are recycled "old" ideas.

Apparently Greta Thunberg is too far left, even for Green Sweden. Funny though how she goes after fellow leftist Climate Change countries. China is one of the world's largest polluters. Why doesn't she go there and stop a country that is really polluting? She can bring a bunch of other fellow tree huggers with her to China and do these same things and make a bigger difference than causing trouble in Sweden.

Sweden has been led by the right-wing for a while now.

And it's extremely capitalistic in some ways. There are places you can't pay in cash.

I would rather listen to and believe a 45 year old garbage man, than I would a 21 year old med student.

Forum List

Back