Greece Was A "Progressive" Utopia

Hey! I'm Greek... You guuuuuuyyyyys are racist!

Lalalalala.......

I still like "It's Bush's fault." It is the classic from their old playbook.......never get tired of hearing it........

My. The conservatives certainly do get cranky when one of their poster boy states fail.

Remember, nobody has to pay taxes, but you can still have full government services. It's the conservative way. Didn't work so well in Greece. I wonder why?

My. The conservatives certainly do get cranky when one of their poster boy states fail.

Remember, nobody has to pay taxes, but you can still have full government services. It's the conservative way. Didn't work so well in Greece. I wonder why?
Do you lie often? Oh wait. Your a warmer priest.. Never mind.

Hey, you were the ones who proclaimed Bush to be the second coming for cutting taxes and raising spending. It's the conservative way. Everyone gets more subsidies, nobody has to pay, because you pushed the bills off on to the next guy.

Don't pretend you all didn't love that plan. Bush was was your Mesiah, your GodKing, and you all wanted the gulag for anyone who dared criticize DearLeader. And on some level, you still do. You feebly declare now that Bush wasn't a real conservative, but in your heart, you still know he's the OneTrueFace of American conservatism. And you want him back. Badly. Not long from now, you'll be singing the praises of his brother.

Hey, you were the ones who proclaimed Bush to be the second coming for cutting taxes and raising spending. It's the conservative way. Everyone gets more subsidies, nobody has to pay, because you pushed the bills off on to the next guy.

Don't pretend you all didn't love that plan. Bush was was your Mesiah, your GodKing, and you all wanted the gulag for anyone who dared criticize DearLeader. And on some level, you still do. You feebly declare now that Bush wasn't a real conservative, but in your heart, you still know he's the OneTrueFace of American conservatism. And you want him back. Badly. Not long from now, you'll be singing the praises of his brother.
Wow, you do lie often.

Nice to know...

BTW...just so you can add it to the things you refuse to acknowledge....

Conservatives are NOT against taxes. What they ARE for is prioritizing spending, eliminating duplicated and redundant government spending by multiple agencies, and a national discussion on realigning our spending priorities to be more in-line with our current level of income.

Eliminating unneeded, necessary, and pie-in-the-sky programs designed to purchase votes would quickly balance our budget and provide opportunities to reduce the burden on the citizen and business; which will stimulate growth, savings, and the economy in general.

I provide this information just so you can have something to ignore in your spare time.

You got that half wrong....

Hey, you were the ones who proclaimed Bush to be the second coming for cutting taxes and raising spending.

You don't pay attention...we complained the loudest when he increased spending......cutting taxes generates tax revenue.

Record revenue pouring in .....so your excuse is.....

Last edited:

The conservatives certainly do get cranky when one of their poster boy states fail.

Yeah, when the government spends 60% of GDP, the first thing I think is conservative. LOL!

True, that's kind of light for what conservatives really want.

Y'all aren't very good at logic. "Record revenue" is kind of a normal condition for most any nation, given that populations and economies grow, and inflation happens.

So no Greece was not a Progressive Utopia ...it was a weapons buying Utopia for German weapon sellers and for Goldman Sachs depredation ... it has had the prescribed austerity and it has collapsed their economy...The EU has no problems shipping billions to Ukraine LOl

It's exactly what they tried to be ya inbred sack of shit.

Greece is a place where rich people could always find a way to avoid paying any taxes, hence it's a fine warning against conservative policies.

5bqx5y.jpg

You fucking guys are hilarious!
While you guys are merely ignorant. That's ok, we expect it. All this stuff is very well known. Oh ok, very well known except among the ignorant.

Greece’s Downfall and Redemption

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info

During the decade up to the onset of crisis in 2010, Greece was regularly spending 7 per cent of its GDP on military. Some estimate that during that decade the country spent a total of $150 billion on defence – or half of the current debt pile.

As Greek economist Angelos Philippides told the Guardian back in April 2012: “For a long time Greece spent 7 per cent of its GDP on defence when other European countries spent an average 2.2 per cent. If you were to add up that compound 5 per cent [difference]… there would be no debt at all.”

Frank, why do you want the whole world to be like Greece? Why inflict more of the conservative economic polices that have failed miserably everywhere else they've been tried?

Retirement at 50 is a conservative policy ?

Forum List

Back