Greatest President ever! Trump greets supporters outside of Mar-a-Lago today

It turned out with the leftists having to cheat to 'win'. Or you leftists just don't bother supporting your candidate, too fat and lazy to get off of your couch to go see your corrupt God, Biden.
Sure. But my guy is in the WH and your fat, lazy loser is being indicted this week. Funny how that turned out, eh? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

It will happen again, they did it and got away with it, it will be the future of American 'elections'. And you're right, 'you got this', I hope to hell it's a landslide for leftists, no where to point the fingers when it all goes to hell. I'm looking forward to it.
You got it, bud. We'll take care of it. So, you and your buddies are staying home on election day, right? Go on a vacation, enjoy.

Sure. But my guy is in the WH and your fat, lazy loser is being indicted this week. Funny how that turned out, eh? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

So that's all that matters to you, that 'your guy' is in the WH? Doesn't matter that he's corrupt, just so you 'win'? It's just about your ego?

You got it, bud. We'll take care of it. So, you and your buddies are staying home on election day, right? Go on a vacation, enjoy.

Oh, I know you'll take care of it. You bet your ass I'm staying home, I want to watch 'your side' take total control so there's no where to point when it all goes to hell.

Sure, but you are going to chant LOCK HER UP! on Tuesday, right?

Please do. It will be just like the old days. Your fuhrer will be so happy that he may even forget he is the one going in while Hillary is totally free :auiqs.jpg:

1680533671264.png

:itsok:

So that's all that matters to you, that 'your guy' is in the WH? Doesn't matter that he's corrupt, just so you 'win'? It's just about your ego?
Do you mean, do not care if my guy is going to be indicted? Not care if my guy is going to face a few more indictments? Not care if my guy has been impeached twice? Not care if my guy has been accused of molesting, raping, defrauding investors, defrauding charities, defrauding kids from a college education, stiffing contractors, cheating on taxes, instigating a riot because he lost an election, etc?

Care about those things? Hmmm... I will get back to you on those when my guy does get accused/convicted of those crimes.

But, since we are on question time, does any of the above bother you? Does it matter that your fuhrer is corrupt, he has been accused and lost in court on most of the above and a few more coming down the pike? Is it just so you 'win'? It's just about your ego?

Oh, I know you'll take care of it. You bet your ass I'm staying home, I want to watch 'your side' take total control so there's no where to point when it all goes to hell.
Thank you. Much appreciated. And, do tell all your friends too. Tell them to stay home. I hate for them to waste their time voting. Stay home and you own all the libs. Won't that be fun?

DO not kid yourself and try to lie to the rest of the real world, all of your kind will follow and or find some stupid statement by tRUMP.
You can never admit to being wrong or even lied to for that matter.
tRUMP does it all the time and you and your cultist followers lap it up like little eunuchs.

If they are legit I have no problem with them; however, for the last 7 years Democrats have violated the Constitution, violated the Rule of Law, Defrauded the FISA Court, violated the Patriot Act, illegally spied on American citizens, committed perjury, committed conspiracy, criminally manufactured evidence, attempted 2 criminal Impeachments, and committed treason trying to take Trump down.

This time the case, called the weakest Case of them all against Trump, is no different.

If you were truly honest you would concede the fact that Democrats have violated the Constitution and broken far more laws attempting to take Trump down than Trump actually committed...

...but you won't.

Do you mean, do not care if my guy is going to be indicted? Not care if my guy is going to face a few more indictments? Not care if my guy has been impeached twice? Not care if my guy has been accused of molesting, raping, defrauding investors, defrauding charities, defrauding kids from a college education, stiffing contractors, cheating on taxes, instigating a riot because he lost an election, etc?

Care about those things? Hmmm... I will get back to you on those when my guy does get accused/convicted of those crimes.

But, since we are on question time, does any of the above bother you? Does it matter that your fuhrer is corrupt, he has been accused and lost in court on most of the above and a few more coming down the pike? Is it just so you 'win'? It's just about your ego?

You don't care that every other pol in DC, including your drooling corrupt buffoon in the WH, is corrupt to the core, but you don't gaf because of your own ego.

It makes you feel good to type the immature bullshit you typed above, and that's all you care about, how it makes YOU feel. You're 'winnnig', but you're too damn stupid to realize that you're actually not, we're all losing. But you'll go down in flames in the end, just like the rest of us.

Thank you. Much appreciated. And, do tell all your friends too. Tell them to stay home. I hate for them to waste their time voting. Stay home and you own all the libs. Won't that be fun?

That's the difference between us, I don't want to 'own' anyone, I just want what is best for my country. You do not, you want total control for your side, with no opposition. You don't care if your side is corrupt or shredding the constitution as long as you 'win'. You're a fool and a dupe. I'm hoping you get the unopposed power and control that you want, maybe some of those fooled by the propaganda will finally understand what the end game really was, and it's not good for American citizens or this country.

Thanks for posting your picture. Don't think I don't appreciate it but you didn't answer the question. Need more time? You got it.

:auiqs.jpg:

It was your picture, to match your TDS-suffering rant. I ignored your embarrassing rant after about the 3rd word.

I was not taught not to drop to an idiot's level and argue with them because passers-by won't know who is who. Instead let the idiot - you - stand out on their own.

Have fun with that.

You can never admit to being wrong

TrumpLaugh.jpg

All you and Democrats have been for the last last 6 & 1/2 YEARS has been WRONG!

Failed scandals, failed coups, failed criminal impeachments, werping, ranting, and ru ning out into the streets to scream at the sky after every repeated failed 'We've got him this time' moment!

Democrats have perpetrated MORE and more SERIOUS crimes in tbe last 7 years trying to MANUFACTURE fake crimes against Trump than Trump ever came close to committing.

But thank you for that mentally impaired, TDS-suffering, unsupported and worthless opinion.

That's the difference between us, I don't want to 'own' anyone, I just want what is best for my country. You do not, you want total control for your side, with no opposition. You don't care if your side is corrupt or shredding the constitution as long as you 'win'. You're a fool and a dupe. I'm hoping you get the unopposed power and control that you want, maybe some of those fooled by the propaganda will finally understand what the end game really was, and it's not good for American citizens or this country.
Sure, bud. But you do promise that you and your friends are not voting anymore, right? Please, pretty please?

It was your picture, to match your TDS-suffering rant. I ignored your embarrassing rant after about the 3rd word.

I was not taught not to drop to an idiot's level and argue with them because passers-by won't know who is who. Instead let the idiot - you - stand out on their own.

Have fun with that.

So, is that a YES on you chanting LOCK HER UP! outside the courthouse tomorrow?

Come on, be a sport. You know your fuhrer is going to love it. The poor orange loser has so little to look forward to.

Forum List

Back