Greatest President ever! Trump greets supporters outside of Mar-a-Lago today

Re-read my post to which you just attempted to respond until you can overcome your reading comprehension problem.
So, scared to respond? Understood. Not to worry. I don't expect retards to have any courage. So, you didn't disappoint. :itsok:

So, scared to respond?

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself, repeatedly putting your lack of reading comprehension skills on display?

Have someone explain my previous post to you .... on your way back to the kids' table ... since you are too stupid to understand.

Better yet, put your dress back on and go attack another conservative activist giving an interview.

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself, repeatedly putting your lack of reading comprehension skills on display?

Have someone explain my previous post to you .... on your way back to the kids' table ... since you are too stupid to understand.

Better yet, put your dress back on and go attack another conservative activist giving an interview.
So, you still can't respond with a simple Yes or No? Now, you see why I call you a cowardly retard? :itsok:

So, you still can't respond with a simple Yes or No? Now, you see why I call you a cowardly retard? :itsok:
Magnus, seriously, your whining, inability to read, & continuous demand to be spoonfed with single syllable words has become beyond annoying.

If you are so interested in violence, as I said, put your dress back on and attack another conservative. I will be at home watching you get arrested on tv.

No worries skank,
It will.
No doubt, Captain Chaos, will continue....

Don't you ever get tired of his juvenile delinquent antics?

Isn't it even a wee bit embarrassing for you to see this idiot in public...an expresident to act so lawlessly and foolishly...?

No doubt, Captain Chaos, will continue....

Isn't it even a wee bit embarrassing for you to see this idiot in public...an expresident to act so lawlessly and foolishly...?

I don't know who your dumb ass is looking at , that is not Pesident Trump.

Don't you ever get tired of the Democrats' childish, Constitution / Law- violating, treasonous, perjurous, criminal 7 year-long tantrum, trying to take down Trump?

Legal experts from the left and right have declared this pathetic attempt by the Democrats to be the weakest one yet...

...and you snowflakes are cheering and screaming, 'We've got him THIS time' ... just like every other time the last 7 years right before it blows up in your face, resulting in tears and screaming at the sky.

At least easy is not alone in his fantasy land filled with delusions and insanity.
7 years of failed coup attempts, criminal impeachment attempts, scandals, etc....

Tears, tantrums, and literally running out into the streets to s ream at the sky...

...and you crazy, mentally f*ed-up snowflakes accuse the rest of the majority of the country - who keep pointing out all the Democrat violations of the Constitution and law, illegal spying, trampling of rights, manufacturing of evidence and crimes committed by the Democrats - of living in a fantasy land.

:auiqs.jpg:

You are some seriously mentally f*ed up liberal extremists.

Don't you ever get tired of the Democrats' childish, Constitution / Law- violating, treasonous, perjurous, criminal 7 year-long tantrum, trying to take down Trump?

Legal experts from the left and right have declared this pathetic attempt by the Democrats to be the weakest one yet...

...and you snowflakes are cheering and screaming, 'We've got him THIS time' ... just like every other time the last 7 years right before it blows up in your face, resulting in tears and screaming at the sky.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

It is not the Democratic party silly silly one.

The Democratic party wanted the more serious Georgia indictment first or the Jack Smith special counsel first.

IF THIS CASE is not strong, trump lawyers will get it dismissed, without trial.

It is not the Democratic party silly silly one.

The DEMOCRATS have not been violating Constitution and law, violating the Patriot Act, illegally spying in Americans, defrauding the FISA Court for a decade, perpetrating perjury, sedition, conspiracy, failed coup attempts, failed criminal Impeachment attempts, manufacturing false evidence, and attempting - and failing - to 'Get Trump' for the last 7 years?

Thank you for stepping up to claim the title of biggest partisan, criminal apologist, misinformation peddling, Democrat-parroting, reality denying, untrustworthy, zero credibility, insignificant snowflake on this board.

You never fail to disappoint with your never-ending bullshit, continuing to justify my choice long ago to completely ignore anything and everything that comes from your keyboard.

I appreciate that. Have fun with that, and have a nice life.

The DEMOCRATS have not been violating Constitution and law, violating the Patriot Act, illegally spying in Americans, defrauding the FISA Court for a decade, perpetrating perjury, sedition, conspiracy, failed coup attempts, failed criminal Impeachment attempts, manufacturing false evidence, and attempting - and failing - to 'Get Trump' for the last 7 years?

Thank you for stepping up to claim the title of biggest partisan, criminal apologist, misinformation peddling, Democrat-parroting, reality denying, untrustworthy, zero credibility, insignificant snowflake on this board.

You never fail to disappoint with your never-ending bullshit, continuing to justify my choice long ago to completely ignore anything and everything that comes from your keyboard.

I appreciate that. Have fun with that,
:rofl::lol::rofl:

Time to check yourself in to the asylum!!!

Those that are the real TDS are those such as yourself that continually bring up every news event about him.
And your little mime does not alleviate the fact that your problem is not ever accepting the truth.
AKA....faux news....lied and lied to its viewers and it has been proven with text from those behind the scenes , yet they still want to be told what they want to believe.
Like you! Strikes a real chord, we know.

All you and Democrats have been for the last last 6 & 1/2 YEARS has been WRONG!

Failed scandals, failed coups, failed criminal impeachments, werping, ranting, and ru ning out into the streets to scream at the sky after every repeated failed 'We've got him this time' moment!

Democrats have perpetrated MORE and more SERIOUS crimes in tbe last 7 years trying to MANUFACTURE fake crimes against Trump than Trump ever came close to committing.

But thank you for that mentally impaired, TDS-suffering, unsupported and worthless opinion.

Forum List

Back