GREAT!: US Debt Hitting Record Highs

This is all Trump's Chumps can do when confronted with his massive deficits: Toss out straw men, red herrings, and tu quoque fallacies.

Sad.

How many are willing to embrace the across the board tax hikes and spending cuts that would be necessary to start to deal with the national debt? Until that time the political outrage of convenience from both sides means nothing.
Ever since coming to this forum, I have explained exactly how we can balance the budget and lower tax rates for everyone very easily. And every time I have laid out how it can be done, the hypocritical pseudocons have a total histrionic shit fit.

Again, no one cares. Why do you think they're pushing for a reset to a one world currency?
Who is "they"?

[cue conspiracy doom music]

Them.
"They" are taking from "us"! "We" must stop "them".

Now gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it!

This is all Trump's Chumps can do when confronted with his massive deficits: Toss out straw men, red herrings, and tu quoque fallacies.

Sad.

Where the hell have you been for the past 40 years?

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING OR ANY OTHER KIND OF FUCK ABOUT THE DEBT

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.
The House Republicans are responsible for all of our debt.

Learn the constitution, dope.
Not one single Republican house or senate voted for Obamacare!
Obamacare isn’t driving the debt, idiot. If anything, it slowed the debt by slowing the increase in costs.

So you’re saying it went up over 10 trillion under Republicans and only 6 under Democrats?

You’ll have to prove it even went up 6 trillion under Democrats. I don’t believe you because you frequently lie.

No lies here. You're projecting your lies as you always do onto someone else. Yes, it went up 10 trillion under R's. And again, for the slow, such as yourself, neither party cares. No one cares.
You all cared when Obama was president.

And when W was running up debt for his adventures in the ME and under clinton.....although clinton is a piker compared to W and O.
Wingnuts defended everything Bush did.

You can’t name a single thing Obama did that raised the debt, other than the stimulus, which was only $825 billion.

So the debt just mysteriously went up 8 trillion while he was in office. Did the aliens do that?
No, the House Republicans did that. Haven’t you read the Constitution?

Sad.

Where the hell have you been for the past 40 years?

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING OR ANY OTHER KIND OF FUCK ABOUT THE DEBT
I have been on this forum for the past several years, and boy oh boy, the pseudocons sure gave a fuck about the debt when the black guy was in office!

Where the hell have YOU been?

No lies here. You're projecting your lies as you always do onto someone else. Yes, it went up 10 trillion under R's. And again, for the slow, such as yourself, neither party cares. No one cares.

And when W was running up debt for his adventures in the ME and under clinton.....although clinton is a piker compared to W and O.

You can’t name a single thing Obama did that raised the debt, other than the stimulus, which was only $825 billion.

So the debt just mysteriously went up 8 trillion while he was in office. Did the aliens do that?

From 2007-2011, dems were in control. You need help.

NOW the LWNJ's are concerned about debt.....:rofl:

293yxa.jpg

Debt is the only economic factor that matters

I learned that when Obama was president

From 2007-2011, dems were in control. You need help.
And you haven’t proven how much the debt rose in those years.

It is amazing that you stupid Moon Bats never said a damn word when your incompetent affirmative action Negro was running up $10 trillion in debt. Not a damn word out of you butt pirates.

So just shut the hell up. You have no credibility.

isnt every dollar added to it an "historic high?" Lol
Yep.

But Trump's Chumps have been dead silent about their obese lord and savior's accelerating deficits and our record debt, when they couldn't let a week go by without pointing out the debt when the black guy was in office!

Hell, Trump's Chumps didn't even make even the tiniest of whines when Trump signed a bill repealing the debt ceiling, allowing for unlimited borrowing until well after the mid term elections!

That's because their propagandists didn't tell them about it.

SHHHHHHH!!!!

When he matches W and O in debt, 16t, let us know and we'll all laugh and compare notes together. Otherwise, no one cares.
He's already on pace to. Obama's first budget, FY2010, resulted in a total deficit of $1.65 trillion. Trump's first budget, FY2018, is on pace to be around that same figure.

The House Republicans are responsible for all of our debt.

Learn the constitution, dope.

Why are you such an idiot? The national debt went up 6 trillion under the dems from 2007-2011. You're to be pitied.

Q. What do you think was going on during this period ('07-'11)

A. A war of choice in Iraq.

Do you honestly believe the costs of this invasion and occupation of Iraq was the fault of Democrats?

It is amazing that you stupid Moon Bats never said a damn word when your incompetent affirmative action Negro was running up $10 trillion in debt. Not a damn word out of you butt pirates.

So just shut the hell up. You have no credibility.
See?

All these pseudocons can do is toss out straw men, red herrings, and tu quoques. It's like some kind of weird program. Brainwashing. They can't stop themselves!

Everyone here knows I have been talking about the debt since coming to this forum.

But don't worry. Yet another bot will be along soon to parrot the exact same programming.

Wait, so it's not the deficit or debt that matter, it's only the comparison to former presidents? And Trump's debt only matters when he matches the combined debt of the previous 2 presidents, who both served for 2 terms?

I get that the US debt has been getting huge since well before Trump was elected, but I don't think that should make it unimportant.
How much of the Debt being accrued is caused by the interest on the previous presidents debt? Oh yeah, many have forgotten that....

Wait, so it's not the deficit or debt that matter, it's only the comparison to former presidents? And Trump's debt only matters when he matches the combined debt of the previous 2 presidents, who both served for 2 terms?

I get that the US debt has been getting huge since well before Trump was elected, but I don't think that should make it unimportant.
How much of the Debt being accrued is caused by the interest on the previous presidents debt? Oh yeah, many have forgotten that....
I never once heard you ask that question when the black guy was president.

I DON'T forget.

Also, you have to be pretty retarded to bleev Trump's accelerating deficits have to do with interest payments. My god, man. Stop making such a public fool of yourself!

Forum List

Back