Great theme songs of the 60s

OMG! The Monkeys were white dudes!

OMG! your dog whistle is defective.

OMG! your dog whistle is defective.

and yet you still heard it.

that's why it's defective. you making yerself joemama's 'wing man' is duly noted.

wingman?

Hilarious.

You left a hole a blind man could drive a semi thru.

not really, but you go with that if it makes you feel better.

Sorry to get us of topic here. Got to be careful so that a mod doesn't delete our posts.

whatchu mean 'us' ?

you own it all.

Awesome tune. Awesome show. Why was it filmed in black and white ?

Hey, Tommy, how YOU doin'? I'm doing fine, myself. When I think of theme songs from the 60's, I think of the Mission Impossible theme, the Andy Griffith theme, the Dick Van Dyke Show theme, the Get Smart theme, and The Monkees theme song. All very catchy and memorable.

The Avengers

Diana Rigg !!
1597496095934.png

A lot of the famous theme music and popular music in general of that period was done by a bunch of session musicians known as the Wrecking crew in the LA area who were never credited with their music till lately. The Beach Boys, Monkeys, Association etc. album music was actually them as well as most of the most popular theme music from shows like Hawaii Five O, Bonanza etc. In fact the last two were by a guitarist named Tommy Tadesco. Oddly enough Glen Campbell was among them as a guitarist too before he became a vocalist, and he couldn't read a note of music. He did it all by ear.

Forum List

Back