Great tax calculator

I remember this time last year.....Obama pushing for the payroll tax cut. The GOP clammering on about how it was bad for America. I'm sure the GOP will finally be happy for this tax cut to expire.

We are just throwing money away. The Payroll taxes are for Social Security and Medicare. By the time I am eligible to collect them our money will be worthless with our current spending habits in place.

Yes....our current spending habits!

I am sure you can outline the absolutely unnecessary spending that we are doing now. Or...is this one of those habits that is easy to hide?

WHAT SPENDING HABITS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

520.gif

TEABAGGERS 2.0
'Cause 1.0 was so popular!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Last edited:
CAGW has been around much longer than the tea party you idiot.

Last edited:
Yes....our current spending habits!

I am sure you can outline the absolutely unnecessary spending that we are doing now. Or...is this one of those habits that is easy to hide?

WHAT SPENDING HABITS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

No doubt Social Security is at the top of his list.....

I remember this time last year.....Obama pushing for the payroll tax cut. The GOP clammering on about how it was bad for America. I'm sure the GOP will finally be happy for this tax cut to expire.

I don't doubt you could go back and find many threads...by the same people bitching about a "tax hike"...in favor of letting the holiday expire. It's ODS.

I hate to say it, but anyone who needs a "tax calculator" to figure how much 2% of their gross wage is has bigger problems than paying a little extra in payroll taxes.:eusa_shhh:
It must be hell when it comes time to calculate a tip.

Forum List

Back