Great Salt Lake Drops To Lowest level Ever Recorded

Good grief....do you have any idea how many tankers it'd take to raise that lake even one inch?

My gawd
Nobody who isn't forced is ever going to drink this stuff (or Deja Blue). Doing so will serve two purposes....First raise the water levels in both bodies of water. Secondly it will keep a gazillion plastic bottles out of our landfills.

DO IT NOW!!!

Last winter when the US was locked into bitter cold. The climate alarmists claimed weather had nothing to do with world climate.
Now a drought across the same region apparently signifies global catastrophe.

:spinner:

Better start a rain dance if it doesn't offend Native Americans.

When it becomes more economical to drive different cars.

I made the choice to never buy another regular gas car again in 2001.

I have driven hybrid cars for 20 years now.

It emits such low emissions it never has to be smog checked.

I changed the vehicle I drive 20 years ago.

When will the rest of the nation do the same thing?

You can't fix the climate...the thought is ridiculous in my opinion....but even if you could you can't do it alone....the world must cooperate but China and India and Russia and Iran and Iraq and a dozen other nations are excluded from any carbon emission reduction plans....

Climate Change is the Left's religion

I made the choice to never buy another regular gas car again in 2001.

I have driven hybrid cars for 20 years now.

It emits such low emissions it never has to be smog checked.

I changed the vehicle I drive 20 years ago.

When will the rest of the nation do the same thing?

Is it your contention that if we had stopped selling gas cars in 2001 and forced everyone to start driving electric that Lake Mead would now be full?

When CNN says the biggest part of the problem is diverting the water feeding the lake do you believe them?
And why do you think they are diverting the water? Take your time.

Is it your contention that if we had stopped selling gas cars in 2001 and forced everyone to start driving electric that Lake Mead would now be full?
Silly weasel question. At no time was it implied that this was the only recommended measure to combat climate change.

And why do you think they are diverting the water? Take your time.
Despite the warning bells, water meant for Great Salt Lake continues to be diverted to farms, ranches and cities -- the latter of which enjoy some of the cheapest water in the nation.

From the article.

Is it?

Enlighten us, by all means.
Yes, it is. A tired old weasel tactic that involves picking one thing, acting as if it happened in a vacuum, then placing the arbitrary burden on someone to explain how it "solves the problem all by itself".

And i wont be doing the troll exercise of listing off other recommendations to combat emissions. Sorry. Goggle is your friend.

The drought in the west has caused the lowest levels of water recorded in the Great Salt Lake.

I haven't been there in years so I haven't seen what it looks like now. I'm sure it would break my heart to see what has happened to it.

Something needs to be done.

Same thing is happening all over Dana. Sad :(

Despite the warning bells, water meant for Great Salt Lake continues to be diverted to farms, ranches and cities -- the latter of which enjoy some of the cheapest water in the nation.

From the article.
Uh. Yeah. And why would that water need to be diverted? You might be about to accidentally fall ass backwards into the point.

Yes, it is. A tired old weasel tactic that involves picking one thing, acting as if it happened in a vacuum, then placing the arbitrary burden on someone to explain how it "solves the problem all by itself".

And i wont be doing the troll exercise of listing off other recommendations to combat emissions. Sorry. Goggle is your friend.

Translation - "I can't answer your question, so I'm taking my ball and going home."

I was just there a few weeks ago, the place became a dump

You would think with all the Mormons you wouldn't see homeless camps
Name a single mid-sized (say over 150k or larger) GOP controlled city that doesn't have homeless camps.
There are none, and that includes SLC.

Last edited:
Translation - "I can't answer your question, so I'm taking my ball and going home."
So you honestly believe i cant name a single other idea to combat emissions, besides switching to electric vehicles? No you don't. Sorry, these 1995 AOL chat room tactics dont work.

Forum List

Back