Great President Trump takes action on EMP attack or strike on U.S. electrical infrastructure.

Without electricity, no fuel, no refrigeration for food or medicine. It is predicted that 90% of all Americans would die in 6 months. Then the invading armies from Russia, China and the hordes from the south.

Thank God we have a president who takes these things seriously.
You think those chips would never be replaced? Older cars will still run just fine. Museums will be raided down to the nubs.
My old pickup is a 1995 Chevy C1500.

It has at least two microprocessor modules in it. How many old vehicles do you think there are in runable condition?

And the millions of people in the cold in a nano second?
They're going to starve to death in the cold, surrounded by mountains of garbage and shit. Water and sewer utilities aren't going to work, either.

You'll probably already be dead from nuclear blasts or fallout.

So what did Clinton, Bush, or Obama do about it?
Clinton signed into law the establishment of the EMP Commission. That is what my link references.
Uh huh. So what did he actually accomplish towards the goal? What did Bush do? What did Obama do?

A signed law is like a restraining order. It doesn't do anything when the shit goes down.
It created the framework of knowledge for future development. Trump's E.O. would be meaningless without the prior forethought to address the problem.
Are you trying to claim NO ONE before Clinton's signature ever gave any thought to the threat of an EMP attack, or did so after only because he created a commission?

Wow.

Yeah, thanks, Bill. Your signature saved Western civilization.
No, I'm not claiming that.

My only goal was to try and dislodge the OP's head from up Trump's ass. :4_13_65:

I had no idea that there was enough room for you up there as well.
So, Trump takes steps to protect Western civilization -- and due to your irrational hatred, you think it's a bad thing.

Dumbass.

You learned that in science class?
Think about it, anyone who did it would be starting a nuclear war. The same "mutually assured destruction" narrative holds.

Also, it would be purely experimental. Nobody has ever done any testing on the strength or efficacy of high altitude EMP. We don't know if it will work, or how well it will work, or the optimal altitude for effective yield or really anything. Why would they take that chance when they could slag New York?

It's a red herring.

Wrong.....that would take a President willing to order the deaths of millions of people....not one SJW who already blames the U.S. for the worlds ills would have the stones to launch a retaliatory strike.....if they even knew for sure who launched it....

And from what I have read, they only have to do it over a specific area of the U.S. to knock out the entire eastern side of the country...do that in December.....and you have a massive die off of millions and millions of people in the cold.....no heat, no food, no gas, and no way to repair it in any amount of time that would matter...
If a nuclear bomb exploded over the US there is no question there would be retaliation. Only a major power would have a bomb big enough so we would definitely know where it came from. Your first point is just dumb.

Second point, nobody even knows it will work. If they have a bomb big enough to have a chance why would they not just do the sure thing and slag Washington? Makes no sense to even try.
The bomb wouldn't hit the ground....it's exploded in the upper atmosphere for maximum impact of grid destruction. It wouldn't take very many.

By the way, why in the fuck would anyone be against the US protecting the grid?
Are you all that much of hating Trump that you can't bring yourself to protect America
from a solar flare or an attack? sheesh

How are they going to get it there without our knowing? Any launches would immediately be detected and a full nuclear response initiated.
Your point? So what if they're detected? If they detonate....that is the problem, right?

Clinton signed into law the establishment of the EMP Commission. That is what my link references.
Uh huh. So what did he actually accomplish towards the goal? What did Bush do? What did Obama do?

A signed law is like a restraining order. It doesn't do anything when the shit goes down.
It created the framework of knowledge for future development. Trump's E.O. would be meaningless without the prior forethought to address the problem.
Are you trying to claim NO ONE before Clinton's signature ever gave any thought to the threat of an EMP attack, or did so after only because he created a commission?

Wow.

My only goal was to try and dislodge the OP's head from up Trump's ass. :4_13_65:

So, Trump takes steps to protect Western civilization -- and due to your irrational hatred, you think it's a bad thing.

Dumbass.
I never said it was a bad thing.

Think about it, anyone who did it would be starting a nuclear war. The same "mutually assured destruction" narrative holds.

Also, it would be purely experimental. Nobody has ever done any testing on the strength or efficacy of high altitude EMP. We don't know if it will work, or how well it will work, or the optimal altitude for effective yield or really anything. Why would they take that chance when they could slag New York?

It's a red herring.

Wrong.....that would take a President willing to order the deaths of millions of people....not one SJW who already blames the U.S. for the worlds ills would have the stones to launch a retaliatory strike.....if they even knew for sure who launched it....

And from what I have read, they only have to do it over a specific area of the U.S. to knock out the entire eastern side of the country...do that in December.....and you have a massive die off of millions and millions of people in the cold.....no heat, no food, no gas, and no way to repair it in any amount of time that would matter...
If a nuclear bomb exploded over the US there is no question there would be retaliation. Only a major power would have a bomb big enough so we would definitely know where it came from. Your first point is just dumb.

Second point, nobody even knows it will work. If they have a bomb big enough to have a chance why would they not just do the sure thing and slag Washington? Makes no sense to even try.
The bomb wouldn't hit the ground....it's exploded in the upper atmosphere for maximum impact of grid destruction. It wouldn't take very many.

Are you all that much of hating Trump that you can't bring yourself to protect America

How are they going to get it there without our knowing? Any launches would immediately be detected and a full nuclear response initiated.
Your point? So what if they're detected? If they detonate....that is the problem, right?

If they are detected, we will launch a retaliatory strike. Do you know anything about MAD?

If they are detected, we will launch a retaliatory strike. Do you know anything about MAD?
Sorry, Admiral, I think my point has been missed.

Wow.

Dumbass.
So why are you wetting your pants in impotent rage?

ORANGE MAN BAD

Wow.

Dumbass.

ORANGE MAN BAD
Rage? Unlike you, I have no emotional attachment to Trump.

I just pointed out a historical truth. Which has apparently upset your sensibilities. You're acting like I attacked your BF.

Wow.

Dumbass.

ORANGE MAN BAD
Rage? Unlike you, I have no emotional attachment to Trump.

I just pointed out a historical truth. Which has apparently upset your sensibilities. You're acting like I attacked your BF.
Uh huh.

op: *posts a good thing trump did*

you:
tantrum.jpg

Forum List

Back