Texas AG Investigating San Antonio’s Actions Against Chick-Fil-A

This should be an interesting case. They have been religiously discriminated against.

Do Public Access laws come into effect?

I am wondering if the city can win on this, as their excuse publicly was they close on Sundays, and they need someone open 7 days a week at the airport.

I am wondering if the city can win on this, as their excuse publicly was they close on Sundays, and they need someone open 7 days a week at the airport.
That I can understand as a condition to being there.

27CC7629-6B56-4D45-9098-AAB7BAABEBEC.png

Except one council member said Chik Fil La's stance on lgbt played into it.

He screwed himself as soon as he said it

Yep, he did. They need to learn to be sneakier, like their religious nutball opponents.

Yep, he did. They need to learn to be sneakier, like their religious nutball opponents.
Just think of all the things CFA can give money to after they gut the San Antonio budget.

Just think of all the things CFA can give money to after they gut the San Antonio budget.
Why? That's fantasy.

Why? That's fantasy.
City violated their religious rights.
Damages my boy, damages!

Why? That's fantasy.
Damages my boy, damages!
No, they didnt. No damages forthcoming.

Why? That's fantasy.
Damages my boy, damages!
No, they didnt. No damages forthcoming.
Investigation just kicked off.
An investigation led by a pissed off CFA loving DA.

MAGA.

Investigation just kicked off.
Oh no!

:rolleyes:
Texas AG:

BREAKING: I’m launching an investigation after San Antonio City Councilmembers made a decision to exclude Chick-fil-A from a concession contract at the San Antonio Airport.

The City of San Antonio’s decision to exclude a respected vendor based on the religious beliefs associated with that company and its owners is the opposite of tolerance. The city’s discriminatory decision is not only out of step with Texas values, but inconsistent with the Constitution and Texas law.

So, goobers...did anything come of this yet?

You guys need to understand that this fool only said this to get applause from your rubes. This is going nowhere.

You guys need to understand that this fool only said this to get applause from your rubes. This is going nowhere.
Well, it’s been a whole week.

Going to enjoy your fellow Constitution hating Leftards being sued silly.
No you aren't. You will be on faux outrage talking point number 100 within 3 days. You wont even remember giving this a single thought. As the AG of texas knows, thus the retarded things he often says.

Well, it’s been a whole week.

Going to enjoy your fellow Constitution hating Leftards being sued silly.
No you aren't. You will be on faux outrage talking point number 100 within 3 days. You wont even remember giving this a single thought. As the AG of texas knows, thus the retarded things he often says.
Of course you think governments can deny businesses because of religion. You hate America.

Forum List

Back