Great News! Trump Administration Moves To Cancel Illegal Immigrants Public Housing Access

Wonderful news! Those already getting assistance will have to verify their status. Personally government shouldn’t be housing anyone, except perhaps needy veterans.

HUD moves to cancel illegal immigrants’ public housing access
Last year I retired as the building inspector for my county. Part of my duties was co-ordinating with the meteropolitan housing administration. Those folks own the public housing units (1,587 units ranging from one to four bedroom) as well as administer Section 8 rental subsidiy vouchers.

There has been a requirement of citizenship for all their housing programs for at least the passed twenty years that I know of.

They come here for the benefits they can get...without contributing one dime...

Wonderful news! Those already getting assistance will have to verify their status. Personally government shouldn’t be housing anyone, except perhaps needy veterans.

HUD moves to cancel illegal immigrants’ public housing access
Cancel?

CANCEL???

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY HAVE IT TO BEGIN WITH???

THE PERSON WHO GAVE THAT TO ILLEGALS SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY EXECUTED!!!!
Right...how many times have we read here...

They don't get government assistance,
they don't get food stamps, money,
housing vouchers/section 8, a medical card...

Yes, they do, why...
they can apply for benefits for their kids,
which is why they pop out kids here,
because they become automatic citizens...

other immigrants, who are legally here
can apply for benefits on their behalf

It's about fucking time

I've made this point over and over...

They leave one country, poor and struggling
to come here, remain poor and struggle less

They shouldn't get anything in this country. They should all be booted back across the border.

Get the wall built so none can get in. Then boot those that are here the hell out. Save we tax payers billions.

Wow something that will actually curb immigration.
Well done, peaches in chief!

Forum List

Back