Great News for Trump; Most Voters Think Country Worse Off and Want Strong Leader

Look at the stock market, look at employment, look at housing prices, how can we possibly be worse off? Do you really mean we are worse off than when Bush was prez?
The stock market dislikes change, no matter who it is, and the unemployment rate is horse shit where the government rolled a record number of people off the employable force pool of labor to artificially stack their numbers, and housing is pathetic as renting per square foot is still far more than a mortgage per square foot for a home.

But dont let any facts actually stop you.

Look at the stock market, look at employment, look at housing prices, how can we possibly be worse off? Do you really mean we are worse off than when Bush was prez?
The stock market dislikes change, no matter who it is, and the unemployment rate is horse shit where the government rolled a record number of people off the employable force pool of labor to artificially stack their numbers, and housing is pathetic as renting per square foot is still far more than a mortgage per square foot for a home.

where the government rolled a record number of people off the employable force pool of labor to artificially stack their numbers,

would you show us where this actually happened?

The stock market dislikes change, no matter who it is, .

Which is why the market is up because they hate change :banana::banana:

where the government rolled a record number of people off the employable force pool of labor to artificially stack their numbers,

Don't hold your breath waiting for his response.

The country knows that Trump cannot be a strong leader.

He can't control himself.

That is a fact of the public domain and I have no obligation to spoon feed you easily available facts, dude.

We have a record number of people in the unemployable pool and a good number of them are people that have simply given up looking for a job because there are none, like me. I have been applying for jobs since this January and have found zip, nada, and the injury that caused me to lose my job was related to an injury that I got when serving in the army back in 1979 and nobody in this government gives a flying fuck.

Why dont you spend more time digging into the facts?

There are many many jobs for qualified people.

JimBowie, simply, apparently, is not qualified.

That is a fact of the public domain and I have no obligation to spoon feed you easily available facts, dude.

We have a record number of people in the unemployable pool and a good number of them are people that have simply given up looking for a job because there are none, like me. I have been applying for jobs since this January and have found zip, nada, and the injury that caused me to lose my job was related to an injury that I got when serving in the army back in 1979 and nobody in this government gives a flying fuck.

Why dont you spend more time digging into the facts?

dig some more-----you may (don't quote me) be eligible for an increase in "disabled vet" benefits--------see a personal injury lawyer -------maybe something that serves vets.----other
possibles could be a civil service type job for which you might
be eligible for special consideration

Forum List

Back