Is having a job a MICROAGRESSION against the 95 million people who do not work in America?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) calculates the number of citizens in the Civilian Labor Force (persons classified as Employed or Unemployed) at 157,833,000 (49% of the U.S. population) and in the Not-in-Labor-Force citizens at 94,610,000 (29% of the population).

It's insensitive as shit to have a job when so many people do not have jobs. Certainly one should never DISCUSS their job with anyone else. You never know if that person is unemployed or just not looking for work.

By discussing your job, you are throwing it in their face that you are employed. It might make them feel bad and result in them having to find a SAFE SPACE from your microaggression.

You dont have anything real to talk about so you make up issues like this bullshit. Good job

You dont have anything real to talk about so you make up issues like this bullshit. Good job

That's a microaggression.

Do you have an available safe space for me to take sanctuary from your bad language and aggressive attitude?

You're likely racist.

Employment privilege should not be used to shame those who do not work. I don't want to live in an America where people brag about working.

I am hopeful we will live in an America where no one works and the wealthy pay their fair share so that no one works.

If you are talking about your job and there are no safe spaces around for those not working to find sanctuary for your insensitive occupational idenitification, what are they supposed to do when they feel bad about themselves for not working?

We saw Hacksaw Ridge on Sunday, as we walked out of the theatre one young girl turned to her friend and said "Well I'm triggered".
Dumbass.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) calculates the number of citizens in the Civilian Labor Force (persons classified as Employed or Unemployed) at 157,833,000 (49% of the U.S. population) and in the Not-in-Labor-Force citizens at 94,610,000 (29% of the population).

It's insensitive as shit to have a job when so many people do not have jobs. Certainly one should never DISCUSS their job with anyone else. You never know if that person is unemployed or just not looking for work.

By discussing your job, you are throwing it in their face that you are employed. It might make them feel bad and result in them having to find a SAFE SPACE from your microaggression.

Well you know, one out of ever seven people are on food stamps in this country. So if I'm in a room with 14 other people, that means two of them are eating off of my tax contributions. If I find myself in that position, should I avoid talking about being able to buy my own food?????

Not only that but you would be reminding them that your hard work is paying their way. That is just wrong. The left has worked hard to not only remove the stigma of being a freeloader but convincing people that they are victims who are entitled to free money. If heartless tax payers talk about their jobs then these welfare recipients will realize how the government gets the money that they turn around and give to people. It's one of those ugly matters that is best left secret.

Bad enough that a person can't hide their whiteness. No need to let people know you work.

Well you know, one out of ever seven people are on food stamps in this country. So if I'm in a room with 14 other people, that means two of them are eating off of my tax contributions. If I find myself in that position, should I avoid talking about being able to buy my own food?????

Yes. That is food shaming. Many people go to bed hungry in America, It's insensitive to talk about food around people that don't have as much as food as you have....especially if there are no safe spaces nearby for them to find sanctuary from the MICROAGRESSION.

Employment privilege should not be used to shame those who do not work. I don't want to live in an America where people brag about working.

I am hopeful we will live in an America where no one works and the wealthy pay their fair share so that no one works.

If you are talking about your job and there are no safe spaces around for those not working to find sanctuary for your insensitive occupational idenitification, what are they supposed to do when they feel bad about themselves for not working?

When you look at some of the other crazy stuff they came up with, it's almost not too far fetched. maybe if you pay with cash in checkout

When you look at some of the other crazy stuff they came up with, it's almost not too far fetched. maybe if you pay with cash in checkout

That's wealth shaming. You should never buy anything in front of people who might not have as much money as you do. It's insensitive and there might not be any nearby safe spaces for them to hide from your wealth flaunting.

Forum List

Back