Great News: Chicago Gun Violence in 2016 Already Worse Than Same Time In Record-Setting 2015

I would add rampant violent gang activity, massive poverty, unemployment...

You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so tragic. The slimy democrat who coined the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste" is the mayor of Chicago and he caught in a crisis he wishes would go away. It's also Barry Hussein's adopted home town. Years ago Barry and his partner (former domestic terrorist) Bill Ayers were in charge of an endowment fund designed to improve the Chicago school system. How did that work out?

Chicago has the idiot Rahm Emmanuel as Mayor, I thought they were trying to get him to resign.

Watch Obama. You are looking at a political play going down big time. And I have to correct you. Rahm has never ever been an idiot. Never ever.

Okay maybe not an idiot, but he's dangerous.

Didn't mean to come off so harsh. Gee I looked like a jerk there. My dog was howling. Had to run the dog at minus 30 C out there so it's sort of a big deal because when the dog needs to go you have to put on 50 layers of clothes two toques a face mask so you end up looking like a diamond store robber and then lost power. In the deep cold here that happens.

Then you have to go into a rigaralow to keep pipes from freezing. I'm still trying to dethaw the bath tub pipes because my hubby didn't pour boiling water down.

Chicago has the idiot Rahm Emmanuel as Mayor, I thought they were trying to get him to resign.

Watch Obama. You are looking at a political play going down big time. And I have to correct you. Rahm has never ever been an idiot. Never ever.

Okay maybe not an idiot, but he's dangerous.

Holy toledo didn't even address this. Rahm is lethal. So is Carville. Admire them both. You are looking at two political players out of Tombstone.

Yep, just more proof that gun manufacturers and dealers are working hard to pump more guns into Chicago - facilitated by the NRA. Gunrunning pays!

Yep, just more proof that gun manufacturers and dealers are working hard to pump more guns into Chicago - facilitated by the NRA. Gunrunning pays!

None of them buy them legally though Lakhota. Here's the issue and if you want to have an honest discussion we can tackle it.

Ready?

Let's take Chicago. Now it's big and I really have a hard time time with this but maybe we could work it out between your side and my side. NRA at FBI's side. One sweep. All illegal weapons taken.

My thwackmasters were held with my guns when I came back up here. See. This is stupid. I missed a whole bow season over stupidity. Take illegal guns off the street?

Do it.

I have no problem with this. None at all. Be legal and be real.

The only thing being proved in Chicago is that criminals and gangs do not obey the law, and more retrictions make law-abiding citizens easier prey.

...except the guns are stolen dumbass

Forum List

Back