GREAT news! 2 concealed carry holders shoot and kill armed robber in barber shop

Doesn't change the fact that money is never worth killing someone over, either way.

True. That's why they shouldn't have brought guns to steal money.

They didn't shoot the thugs over money. They shot them because the thugs threatened them with guns. Afterall....that's why they brought guns. Give them the money or you will get shot. And hey....you might still get shot anyway.

Threaten me with a weapon....you may get shot.

Play thug games get thug prizes.
Since you'd both have a gun, I'm okay with your odds - 50/50.

But both wouldn't have my skill.

My odds 90/10
Not much skill required and if it's two against one, your odds are now halved.

No skill required to shoot a moving human under high stress live or death circumstances?? Hmmm. The military may disagree.
Did I say no skill? Nope.

They were outfoxed. According to your logic, just give in to any robber, they won't harm you. Wonder what the odds are on that? Don't think I care to find out.
And you don't think more robbers would be emboldened? The dead guy had a stolen gun, for Petes sake
Too bad you weren't there to tell the armed robbers that...
Boy, life is cheap to you people.

Life is more cheap to those thugs. They don't care. They will
Kill you without blinking an eye. The world is better off without them.
They didn't kill anyone, and one is still alive.
Had I been there I would have, and they didn't harm anyone now did they?

Another scenario that idiots like him never think about is that if they had gotten away unmolested, they would be emboldened to do it again. People could have died then. No, retards like him can't and won't think past their narrow dogma.

They were outfoxed. According to your logic, just give in to any robber, they won't harm you. Wonder what the odds are on that? Don't think I care to find out.
And you don't think more robbers would be emboldened? The dead guy had a stolen gun, for Petes sake
Life is more cheap to those thugs. They don't care. They will
Kill you without blinking an eye. The world is better off without them.

Another scenario that idiots like him never think about is that if they had gotten away unmolested, they would be emboldened to do it again. People could have died then. No, retards like him can't and won't think past their narrow dogma.
Robbers are supposed to get away, by corporate policy, so no one gets hurt. Stopping them is the job of the police, not Bubba the janitor or a guy getting his hair cut.

To go on and hit up others and possibly get killed. You have any idea how most robbers get away with it, even murderers?

Robbers are supposed to get away, by corporate policy, so no one gets hurt. Stopping them is the job of the police, not Bubba the janitor or a guy getting his hair cut.

To go on and hit up others and possibly get killed. You have any idea how most robbers get away with it, even murderers?

Most get away with it because money isn't worth killing, or dying over.

Only to terrorize others. Great plan!

Robbery is not terror, drama queen.

Then why do they bring guns to rob people?

Then why do they bring guns to rob people?
Motivation. The likelihood they will kill anyone is small.

Now why do you need a gun, to feel like a man and safe in public?

Good. Another dead thug.

No twit. When two young men come into a business and threaten to murder everyone in the store unless you meet their demands....you have no idea what they will do next. They could be high on drugs and out of control....so wether or not you shoot depends completely on what you think they will do...since you have no f*****g clue what their demeanor was you have no place to comment on them....they were pointing guns around a room with children inside you twit.

You morons only care if a law abiding gun owner makes a mistake........and always ignore the actual actions of the criminals that create the situation in the first place.

That is how a child thinks.......and you obviously have never developed adult reasoning skills.....

Good. Another dead thug.
Even cheaper to the thugs.
Apparently not, they didn't shoot anyone...

They were armed and they were robbing a place of business. You are truly stupid if you think they wouldn't have. They just got shot before they could.
Since they didn't shoot anyone you are obviously wrong.

You need to add the word...Yet.......

Just like these people....but the robbers didn't just leave...

Brown's Chicken massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Background[edit]

On January 8, 1993, seven people were murdered at the Brown's Chicken and Pasta at 168 W. Northwest Highway in Palatine.[1] The victims included the owners, Richard E. Ehlenfeldt, 50, and his wife, Lynn W Ehlenfeldt, 49, of Arlington Heights, Illinois. Also killed were five employees: Guadalupe Maldonado, 46, of Palatine, via Mexico, the cook; Michael C. Castro, 16, and Rico L. Solis, 17, both Palatine High School students who were working there part-time; and Palatine residents Thomas Mennes, 32, and Marcus Nellsen, 31.[2] The assailants stole less than $2,000 from the restaurant.[3] Two of the Ehlenfeldts' daughters were scheduled to be at the restaurant that night, but happened not to be present at the time of the killing; a third daughter, Jennifer, was later elected to the Wisconsin State Senate.[4]

They were armed and they were robbing a place of business. You are truly stupid if you think they wouldn't have. They just got shot before they could.

Background[edit]

On January 8, 1993, seven people were murdered at the Brown's Chicken and Pasta at 168 W. Northwest Highway in Palatine.[1] The victims included the owners, Richard E. Ehlenfeldt, 50, and his wife, Lynn W Ehlenfeldt, 49, of Arlington Heights, Illinois. Also killed were five employees: Guadalupe Maldonado, 46, of Palatine, via Mexico, the cook; Michael C. Castro, 16, and Rico L. Solis, 17, both Palatine High School students who were working there part-time; and Palatine residents Thomas Mennes, 32, and Marcus Nellsen, 31.[2] The assailants stole less than $2,000 from the restaurant.[3] Two of the Ehlenfeldts' daughters were scheduled to be at the restaurant that night, but happened not to be present at the time of the killing; a third daughter, Jennifer, was later elected to the Wisconsin State Senate.[4]
And you only had to go back just 23 years...

Background[edit]

it is on my quick list......sadly, it isn't the only example...just a local one and a terrible one.

Good. Another dead thug.

Clearly they didn't get the opportunity. Only morons like you want to make it so it is only THEM that have that opportunity.

Clearly they didn't get the opportunity. Only morons like you want to make it so it is only THEM that have that opportunity.
All they wanted was cash, boys.

Then why do they bring guns?

All they wanted was cash, boys.

And they are the ones who brought guns to the party. Why? Clearly they think that money is worth dying for, so long as it's not them doing the dying. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Robbery is not terror, drama queen.

Tell that to the poor people who have been terrorized by a robber and can't sleep nights because of the trauma. You are clearly wrong.

Background[edit]

it is on my quick list......sadly, it isn't the only example...just a local one and a terrible one.
Next time try to find something when Clinton 1 wasn't President.

Forum List

Back