GREAT news! 2 concealed carry holders shoot and kill armed robber in barber shop

Someone trying to steal from another and dying is getting what they deserved. I put MY money over the value of a thief's life any day.
Thank you for not valuing human life, at all apparently...

No, we value productive members of society why the fuck should we value the life of someone who is little elevated from an animal? A person who preys on others misery for his or her entertainment is no more human than you are. They are humanoid but that's it. Thus why should we value their lives? They clearly don't value ours.

Because the facts are that those murders, tragic as they are, are far less than the one percent you don't care about. Just think. Norway and France have the gun laws that you love and the two mass shootings they have had have a larger death toll than all of ours over the last 20 years. That would make a thinking person pause....

Not combined and not the same number of mass shootings...
And it's whether it's endemic within a culture. It is within yours. I would also differentiate between a terrorist attack (which Paris was) and mass shootings. If you go down that road we'd have to include 9-11. I wouldn't include that within the mass killings parameters..

To go on and hit up others and possibly get killed. You have any idea how most robbers get away with it, even murderers?
Robbers are supposed to get away, by corporate policy, so no one gets hurt. Stopping them is the job of the police, not Bubba the janitor or a guy getting his hair cut.
Most get away with it because money isn't worth killing, or dying over.

Then why do they bring guns?
Would YOU give your wallet to someone who just walked up and asked you for it?

Nope. If he asked for money in a nice way I might give him some. But if a person demands my money he can go piss up a rope. And, if he threatens me with a weapon he had better be damned proficient in its use because I am with mine.

Agreed and I'll add that I won't shed a tear for the loss of the worthless life.

No, we value productive members of society why the fuck should we value the life of someone who is little elevated from an animal? A person who preys on others misery for his or her entertainment is no more human than you are. They are humanoid but that's it. Thus why should we value their lives? They clearly don't value ours.

You're living in the dark ages. People commit crimes for a variety of reasons. Mainly because they are poor, have no education, had crap parenting. There is a group - a small group - that are predators and have no conscience. Those are the ones that need locking up and the key being thrown away.

Your above statement is based on a world Utopia where there is no crime, no poverty, no rich, no poor. I could go on. Bottom line is, you're living in a dream world.

You're living in the dark ages. People commit crimes for a variety of reasons. Mainly because they are poor, have no education, had crap parenting. There is a group - a small group - that are predators and have no conscience. Those are the ones that need locking up and the key being thrown away.

Your above statement is based on a world Utopia where there is no crime, no poverty, no rich, no poor. I could go on. Bottom line is, you're living in a dream world.

Violent predators is who we are talking about silly boy. Do try and keep up....

No, they don't. The policies that you so love are in place to save the corporations from potential law suits, thus they value money over life. You are full of poo as usual.

You wouldn't have a clue. The vast majority of bank robberies or otherwise end with NO fatalities. VAST majority.

I see you don't know how to read for comprehension. I already stipulated that banks were the exception.

Violent predators is who we are talking about silly boy. Do try and keep up....

Actually Little Guy, the quote I lifted from you was where Conservative 65 was talking about 'stealing'. Nothing about violent predators there. Do try and read what you are posting...

No, they don't. The policies that you so love are in place to save the corporations from potential law suits, thus they value money over life. You are full of poo as usual.

You wouldn't have a clue. The vast majority of bank robberies or otherwise end with NO fatalities. VAST majority.

I see you don't know how to read for comprehension. I already stipulated that banks were the exception.

Note I said bank robberies or OTHERWISE. Otherwise means other types of robbery....talk about lack of comprehension..

The only thing that prevents bad people from doing bad things are good people armed like the bad guys who kill the bad guys. That's how it's done.?

And you society is a more violent than mine and we have fuck-all guns. There goes that theory....

Europe HAS the laws in place that you are so desperate for and on the government side they have murdered over 80 million people in the last 110 years, and on the civilian side they have had more fatalities in two mass shootings than we have had in over 20 years of them. You are wrong on all counts. Thanks for playing, but I suggest you read more history because you are powerfully ignorant of the real facts junior.

Note I said bank robberies or OTHERWISE. Otherwise means other types of robbery....talk about lack of comprehension..

You're wrong. A member here showed that almost half of the barbershop robberies ended in murder, even after the bad guys were given the money.

Europe HAS the laws in place that you are so desperate for and on the government side they have murdered over 80 million people in the last 110 years, and on the civilian side they have had more fatalities in two mass shootings than we have had in over 20 years of them. You are wrong on all counts. Thanks for playing, but I suggest you read more history because you are powerfully ignorant of the real facts junior.

Not talking about Europe historically. Want to talk about Europe in the past 70 years post WWII/ Thought not. If you want to go back FAR into history let's talk about American Indians since Europeans have arrived...We can all play that pathetic game.

As I said if you want to include Paris then let's include 9-11. That aside, add up the numbers....you are wrong...

Not talking about Europe historically. Want to talk about Europe in the past 70 years post WWII/ Thought not. If you want to go back FAR into history let's talk about American Indians since Europeans have arrived...We can all play that pathetic game.

As I said if you want to include Paris then let's include 9-11. That aside, add up the numbers....you are wrong...

Sure thing dummy. Seventy years ago Europe was about 70 million people short. They ate because the USA provided them food. Ever heard of the Mashall Plan? I thought not.... My gosh but you're an ignorant twerp.

Sure thing dummy. Seventy years ago Europe was about 70 million people short. They ate because the USA provided them food. Ever heard of the Mashall Plan? I thought not.... My gosh but you're an ignorant twerp.

WTF? You keep on posting unrelated points to my posts. What does the Marshall Plan have to do with the type of guns laws in place in Europe? Hint: NOTHING...

Forum List

Back