GREAT news! 2 concealed carry holders shoot and kill armed robber in barber shop

Too bad you weren't there to tell the armed robbers that...
Good. Another dead thug.
Boy, life is cheap to you people.

Life is more cheap to those thugs. They don't care. They will
Kill you without blinking an eye. The world is better off without them.
They didn't kill anyone, and one is still alive.
Had I been there I would have, and they didn't harm anyone now did they?

As you ponder this matter please view only through the liberal prism.

Seen that way killing in the course of committing robbery is a symptom of abuse by the system and the killers must be excused.

Through that same prism killing those who would kill us were they not offed first is a criminal act. You're supposed to watch innocents murdered and, perhaps even been killed yourself, before you're allowed to act.

Got it?

The thugs gave up their right to life and the pursuit of happiness

Dirt knap time

Rejoice

-Geaux
Rejoice: Police: Father accidentally shoots dead his 14-year-old son - CNN.com

Yeah guns...
Fails the false comparison test....lmbbffao!
Just celebrating gun deaths. That's what you love about them right, the dead bodies they produce?
I love the many more lives they save/protect......yo.

Armed robbery is a very dangerous felony. So dangerous that it is considered murder if anyone dies during the robbery. That's called the felony murder rule:

Legal Dictionary - Law.com

So the robber who lived can be charged with murder of the robber who was killed, even though he didn't pull the trigger.

WCSC : Police: Two concealed weapons holders killed suspect during barbershop robbery

Columbia SC.

2 thugs tried to rob a barber shop.

2 concealed carry holders shot them.

1 thug is dead on scene. 1 thug fled wounded. Hopefully he's being tracked down like a wounded game animal.
One, money is never worth taking a life over.
Two, only one was hit and later died.
Three, two shot at both suspects and only hit one? Hardly good shooting.

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - Two concealed weapons holders who were victims of an armed robbery at a Columbia barbershop shot and killed one of the suspects on Friday night.
The Colombia Police Department responded to an armed robbery call at ‘Next Up Barber and Beauty’ in the 4400 block of Fort Jackson Blvd shortly before 7 p.m.
Several people, including children, were inside the business when two armed men wearing masks demanded and stole money from them.
Two of the victims with valid concealed weapons permits shot at both suspects, hitting one of them. The wounded suspect ran from the barbershop and collapsed outside.
He was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead by medical staff a short time later, according to police.
CPD is investigating how the second suspect escaped from the scene, and whether he’s suffering from any injuries.
The victims were not physically injured during the incident.
Police said one of the suspect’s weapons was stolen from a south Columbia home in 2012.
Full Story

Hey dumbass.....read the part where they A) haven't found the other suspect and B) "don't know" whether he was wounded or not.

I assume he was....and like a wounded deer....let's hope he crawled to a bush and died and they find him later.

They were outfoxed. According to your logic, just give in to any robber, they won't harm you. Wonder what the odds are on that? Don't think I care to find out.
And you don't think more robbers would be emboldened? The dead guy had a stolen gun, for Petes sake
Too bad you weren't there to tell the armed robbers that...
Good. Another dead thug.
Boy, life is cheap to you people.

Life is more cheap to those thugs. They don't care. They will
Kill you without blinking an eye. The world is better off without them.
They didn't kill anyone, and one is still alive.
Had I been there I would have, and they didn't harm anyone now did they?

Dirt knap time

Rejoice

-Geaux

Yeah guns...
Just celebrating gun deaths. That's what you love about them right, the dead bodies they produce?

The dead "criminals".

Society is tad bit safer with those armed robbers dead.

Dirt knap time

Rejoice

-Geaux

Yeah guns...

The dead "criminals".

Again, there is only one dead armed robber. Do try sticking with just the facts, for fucking once eh?

If you go to a business with the intent to rob it and get shot you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Doesn't change the fact that money is never worth killing someone over, either way.

True. That's why they shouldn't have brought guns to steal money.

They didn't shoot the thugs over money. They shot them because the thugs threatened them with guns. Afterall....that's why they brought guns. Give them the money or you will get shot. And hey....you might still get shot anyway.

Threaten me with a weapon....you may get shot.

Play thug games get thug prizes.

Dirt knap time

Rejoice

-Geaux

Yeah guns...

It depends if they're the right bodies or not. We like us some dead thugs. Smells like victory

-Geaux

Dirt knap time

Rejoice

-Geaux

Yeah guns...

The dead "criminals".

Again, there is only one dead armed robber. Do try sticking with just the facts, for fucking once eh?

Oh they found the other one alive? For all we know he died in a vacant home.

Dirt knap time

Rejoice

-Geaux

Yeah guns...

The dead "criminals".

Indeed, Society is safer when criminals don't know who's armed

-Geaux

If you go to a business with the intent to rob it and get shot you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Doesn't change the fact that money is never worth killing someone over, either way.

They didn't shoot the thugs over money. They shot them because the thugs threatened them with guns. Afterall....that's why they brought guns. Give them the money or you will get shot. And hey....you might still get shot anyway.

Since you'd both have a gun, I'm okay with your odds - 50/50.

Since you'd both have a gun, I'm okay with your odds - 50/50.

But both wouldn't have my skill.

My odds 90/10
Not much skill required and if it's two against one, your odds are now halved.

No skill required to shoot a moving human under high stress live or death circumstances?? Hmmm. The military may disagree.

Forum List

Back