'Great' Moments In Democrat History

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Proud Democrat voters can certainly find great moments to celebrate.....if they are oblivious to the real history of their chosen party.

Said history can be reduced to slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion.

"You see, what do slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion have in common? They were all top priorities for the Democratic Party throughout history.

• 1828 — Democratic Party is founded by Andrew Jackson — a passionate advocate of slavery and key figure behind the ‘Trail of Tears’ — a state-sanctioned slaughter of around 15,000 Native Americans
  • 1866 — Ku Klux Klan is founded by a group of Democratic former confederate soldiers who fought to prevent blacks living in the South from voting
  • 1868 — Equal protection granted to slaves in the USA: 94% Republican support and 0% Democratic support.
  • 1870— Black suffrage: 100% Republicans voted for, 0% Democrats voted against.
  • 1915— First motion-picture movie to be shown in the White House is The Birth of Nation, a Democratic-Party produced propaganda film depicting the KKK as heroes.
  • 1939 —“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members” – Margaret Sanger (Founder of Planned Parenthood)
  • 1960s — “I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years” – Lyndon B. Johnson
  • 2014 — 36% of all abortion in the US were performed on black women compared to the national black population of 13.3%
  • 2019 — Reproductive Health Act legalises the murdering of a child up to the day of birth

Even a cursory glance at the dark history of the Democratic Party reveals that they have been the party of death long before the 21st century."
Kill More Babies! · Caldron Pool

Damn good post! Shared on Facebook

See if you like this history, too.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

Divide and Conquer propaganda.

You can find numerous examples of disgusting behavior of the other party as well. All the elites are assholes.

carroll-quigley-writer-quote-the-argument-that-the-two-parties-should.jpg

You can find numerous examples of disgusting behavior of the other party as well. All the elites are assholes.

Yet I don't see you're equivalent listing for the other side......

Put your Dinaro where you put your dinner.

So. . . You put up divide and conquer propaganda, bad mouthing folks that identify as democrats, making them feel bad;

. . . . and you want to lure me into generating some toxic propaganda of the opposite sort?

Usually you are pretty smart girl, but you have GOT to be either paid by this forum, or yanking my chain.

:auiqs.jpg:

Proud Democrat voters can certainly find great moments to celebrate.....if they are oblivious to the real history of their chosen party.

Said history can be reduced to slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion.

"You see, what do slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion have in common? They were all top priorities for the Democratic Party throughout history.

• 1828 — Democratic Party is founded by Andrew Jackson — a passionate advocate of slavery and key figure behind the ‘Trail of Tears’ — a state-sanctioned slaughter of around 15,000 Native Americans
  • 1866 — Ku Klux Klan is founded by a group of Democratic former confederate soldiers who fought to prevent blacks living in the South from voting
  • 1868 — Equal protection granted to slaves in the USA: 94% Republican support and 0% Democratic support.
  • 1915— First motion-picture movie to be shown in the White House is The Birth of Nation, a Democratic-Party produced propaganda film depicting the KKK as heroes.
  • 1939 —“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members” – Margaret Sanger (Founder of Planned Parenthood)
  • 1960s — “I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years” – Lyndon B. Johnson
  • 2014 — 36% of all abortion in the US were performed on black women compared to the national black population of 13.3%
  • 2019 — Reproductive Health Act legalises the murdering of a child up to the day of birth

Even a cursory glance at the dark history of the Democratic Party reveals that they have been the party of death long before the 21st century."
The DemNazi Trail of Tears which the GOP opposed but The DemNazis pushed through anyways for Indian Hater, and Black Man Hater, Jackson was not just the beginning of The Racist Legacy of The Democrat Party.

They were The British Loyalist in The South who opposed The Revolution because of rumblings there, that The New Constitution of America would allow for Emancipation of slaves. In fact, the early versions did have this, but The South would not join The Union until Emancipation was removed and delayed in a phased out process.

Also, The Symbol of The Jackass is the most racist symbol in The World. It is a representation of both Andrew Jackson and his Mule that he frequently used to hang Slaves and Native Americans with.

Everytime anyone looks at The DemNazi Logo, they see the Symbol of a Lynching.

Last edited:

So. . . You put up divide and conquer propaganda, bad mouthing folks that identify as democrats, making them feel bad;

. . . . and you want to lure me into generating some toxic propaganda of the opposite sort?

Usually you are pretty smart girl, but you have GOT to be either paid by this forum, or yanking my chain.

Pointing out the history of what the democrat party did in the past doesn't make me feel bad -- I just get involved like others and change the platform of that party to implement policies that expands civil rights, labor rights, womens rights....

One thing you will never see conservatives talk about when it comes to desperation posts like these -- is policies.....

2008-Present:

Thought, economic control and alienation under a PC doctrine. Development of a social structure that implies the Constitution and decency do not apply to those who have not been indoctrinated . Forge racial tensions and division. Sell out the country in favor of 3rd world people, and destroy history, tradition, culture, common sense and decency, and apply new definitions.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

Here's a 100% true, accurate and correct review of Democrat history.....

http://caldronpool.com/kill-more-babies/

Now....your Democrat Party???????

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

Now.....either compose a list that reflects the same evil for the Right, conservatives, the GOP.....or admit to being a windbag proposing moral equivalence.

BTW......while there is a Far Left....and it owns and operates the Democrat Party......

....THERE IS NO FAR RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY.

Do Conservatives Know Much About Conservative History?

Its almost like conservatives forget about the John Birch Society.....or the early William F Buckley years before he moved away from overt racism after it became socially unfashionable; although his conservative publications did not -- and when conservatives do delve into the history of Buckley and National Review, they almost always whitewash the past to ignore or minimize the role played by racism.

And since most conservatives call Buckley the father of modern conservatism, how about we talk about his mentor "Willmoore Kendall" -- He is the guy who theorized the rhetorical appeal to populism that was later developed to great effect by politicians like Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and Donald Trump. So it’s important to realize that the masses Kendall wanted to appeal to were, from the start, white people, not America as a whole -- this is why many conservatives like him were in full support of Jim Crow laws as well as apartheid in South Africa.

But the problem with these arguments is that, its easy to point to one party or another and find racists along the way -- what were the policies those parties fought for and implemented?

If you are going to claim that the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts were not good steps to take in the right direction towards equality for all people, just because LBJ said something racist, you are an idiot....

The DemNazi Trail of Tears which the GOP opposed but The DemNazis pushed through anyways for Indian Hater, and Black Man Hater, Jackson was not just the beginning of The Racist Legacy of The Democrat Party.

They were The British Loyalist in The South who opposed The Revolution because of rumblings there, that The New Constitution of America would allow for Emancipation of slaves. In fact, the early versions did have this, but The South would not join The Union until Emancipation was removed and delayed in a phased out process.

Also, The Symbol of The Jackass is the most racist symbol in The World. It is a representation of both Andrew Jackson and his Mule that he frequently used to hang Slaves and Native Americans with.

Everytime anyone looks at The DemNazi Logo, they see the Symbol of a Lynching.

"The Symbol of The Jackass is the most racist symbol in The World. It is a representation of both Andrew Jackson and his Mule that he frequently used to hang Slaves and Native Americans with."

Here's the symbol of the Democrat voter:

blinder-horse-and-human-300x180.png

Pointing out the history of what the democrat party did in the past doesn't make me feel bad -- I just get involved like others and change the platform of that party to implement policies that expands civil rights, labor rights, womens rights....

One thing you will never see conservatives talk about when it comes to desperation posts like these -- is policies.....

This is how they (try to) deflect from the GOP of 2019.

They appear to convince themselves and each other of this, but no one else is buying.

More alternate universe stuff.

Here's a 100% true, accurate and correct review of Democrat history.....

Now....your Democrat Party???????

Now.....either compose a list that reflects the same evil for the Right, conservatives, the GOP.....or admit to being a windbag proposing moral equivalence.

BTW......while there is a Far Left....and it owns and operates the Democrat Party......

....THERE IS NO FAR RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY.

Northam has reminded Americans that Democrats are always scumbags.

The Moon Bats in Virginia were idiots electing him.

1964 Civil rights act

You arec lying about the 2019 bill ion Virginia

You are lyting about the mraning of that Planned Parenthood quoite. Sanger was concerned that black women would bview it as an attempt to lower the number of blsvk births instead of offering them a choiuce to a better life - to gain control over their own bodirs. Yiou asshiolec keerp lying about this.

The fact is that Democrats since 1960s have been fighting to equality.

When JFK sent in the feds to desegregate the schools.

"One thing you will never see conservatives talk about when it comes to desperation posts like these -- is policies....."

Let's check, gasbag.....

Here's a dozen reasons posted two years ago....

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,

against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

Do Conservatives Know Much About Conservative History?

Its almost like conservatives forget about the John Birch Society.....or the early William F Buckley years before he moved away from overt racism after it became socially unfashionable; although his conservative publications did not -- and when conservatives do delve into the history of Buckley and National Review, they almost always whitewash the past to ignore or minimize the role played by racism.

And since most conservatives call Buckley the father of modern conservatism, how about we talk about his mentor "Willmoore Kendall" -- He is the guy who theorized the rhetorical appeal to populism that was later developed to great effect by politicians like Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and Donald Trump. So it’s important to realize that the masses Kendall wanted to appeal to were, from the start, white people, not America as a whole -- this is why many conservatives like him were in full support of Jim Crow laws as well as apartheid in South Africa.

But the problem with these arguments is that, its easy to point to one party or another and find racists along the way -- what were the policies those parties fought for and implemented?

If you are going to claim that the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts were not good steps to take in the right direction towards equality for all people, just because LBJ said something racist, you are an idiot....

You should avoid using words you can't define.....but it might leave you mute:

Take notes, you dunce:

1. This is the liberalism that the nation and the Constitution was founded on, and which conservatives advance:
Individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

2. This is the Liberalism/Socialism that your fake liberalism is based on:
The collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Forum List

Back