Great Job Republicans! So much winning!

20 years ago at the height of his popularity Fish Dimbaugh had these 'Rush rooms' where his fans would gather to listen to his show. Where are the 'Tired of Winning rooms'? Aren't all these Trump supporters, who by now have to be just exhausted and really really tired of winning, in need of a place to rest their weary bones and declare their dear leader great as they are all 'tired of winning'.

Seems to me most of them are showing up at town halls to scream at Republicans about how inept they and Trump are.

Well you know, sometimes dreams don't come true.

You are wrong ! It was 7 years of "we are going to repeal This mess." Then when they won it became "ohhh did I say repeal ? Cause I meant replace !"

Then it became "replace with something BETTER! Only without the pesky stuff that pays for it "

Stupid rubes ate it up. Here's the problem ...it's impossible ! You can't just have the good with no bad .
You do realize obamacare is about to implode all by it's self? You democrats own it 100%.

I realize the GOP is trying its best to sabotage the thing . And they also promised to dump
It on day one . Well it's way past day one !

They only need 51 Senate votes on fiscal matters. Everything else needs 60.

You should be more up to date on your news if you are going to come to a message board and talk about it. They only need 50 votes in the Senate to pass it...

I'm talking about totally removing Commie Care.
And you are talking out of your silly ass. Not going to happen. Should it happen, then, immediately after 2020, the Dem majority in both the Senate and House would pass a single payer universal health care bill, and the taxes to pay for it. And the Dem Exec would sing it.
If the republicans don't fix obamacare, democrats will never be in power again. It's fixing to implode and you own this failure 100%.

Part of the reason it is fixing to implode is because Republicans cut some of the funding for it and didn't back up the guaranteed money that was supposed to subsidize the health insurers costs.

They also eliminated funding to advertise during open enrollment. Sabotage!

You should be more up to date on your news if you are going to come to a message board and talk about it. They only need 50 votes in the Senate to pass it...

And you are talking out of your silly ass. Not going to happen. Should it happen, then, immediately after 2020, the Dem majority in both the Senate and House would pass a single payer universal health care bill, and the taxes to pay for it. And the Dem Exec would sing it.
If the republicans don't fix obamacare, democrats will never be in power again. It's fixing to implode and you own this failure 100%.

Part of the reason it is fixing to implode is because Republicans cut some of the funding for it and didn't back up the guaranteed money that was supposed to subsidize the health insurers costs.

They also eliminated funding to advertise during open enrollment. Sabotage!

No they cut the advertisement of it that was already paid for and non-refundable.

All they did is do away with the mandate. Democrats own this failure 100%.

Until a bill is signed the mandate is still there despite what rustic says.

You are wrong ! It was 7 years of "we are going to repeal This mess." Then when they won it became "ohhh did I say repeal ? Cause I meant replace !"

Then it became "replace with something BETTER! Only without the pesky stuff that pays for it "

Stupid rubes ate it up. Here's the problem ...it's impossible ! You can't just have the good with no bad .
You do realize obamacare is about to implode all by it's self? You democrats own it 100%.

I realize the GOP is trying its best to sabotage the thing . And they also promised to dump

They are going to strangle it to speed up the failure process. It's been a failure for the last couple of years, but now it needs a kick in the ass to finish it off.

They are going to strangle it to speed up the failure process. It's been a failure for the last couple of years, but now it needs a kick in the ass to finish it off.

Just can't wait to yank that health insurance away from 23 million people, can ya?

Just can't wait to yank that health insurance away from 23 million people, can ya?

Why not? DumBama and the Democrats couldn't wait to yank it from me. So now I'm supposed to be sympathetic?

Why not? DumBama and the Democrats couldn't wait to yank it from me. So now I'm supposed to be sympathetic?

Sure they did. You work at a large trucking operation in Cleveland, yet you did not have group health insurance with your employer. You had some half assed individual health policy to which your employer made no contribution, and Obama took it away from you. Of course I believe that.....

Sure they did. You work at a large trucking operation in Cleveland, yet you did not have group health insurance with your employer. You had some half assed individual health policy to which your employer made no contribution, and Obama took it away from you. Of course I believe that.....

It wasn't much but better than what I have now. Commie Care gave employers a way out of providing that benefit. We lost that benefit the day Commie Care went into effect.

But hey! American french fry makers and shelf stockers at Walmart got their insurance for next to nothing. Of course, they typically vote Democrat. I didn't see any sympathy from them about people with real jobs losing their insurance so they could their insurance.

Excuse my callousness. But until these lowlife Democrats ruined our healthcare system, I (with preexisting conditions) had coverage my entire adult life.

It wasn't much but better than what I have now. Commie Care gave employers a way out of providing that benefit. We lost that benefit the day Commie Care went into effect.

But hey! American french fry makers and shelf stockers at Walmart got their insurance for next to nothing. Of course, they typically vote Democrat. I didn't see any sympathy from them about people with real jobs losing their insurance so they could their insurance.

Excuse my callousness. But until these lowlife Democrats ruined our healthcare system, I (with preexisting conditions) had coverage my entire adult life.

Well, cheer up, Ray. Your party is all about getting rid of what you have now, and offering you another plan with higher premiums, less benefits, higher deductibles, and penalties of a 6 month waiting period if you ever drop it, and then try to opt back in. I'm sure that you would be happy with it, if only they could get their shit together and vote on it.

Well, cheer up, Ray. Your party is all about getting rid of what you have now, and offering you another plan with higher premiums, less benefits, higher deductibles, and penalties of a 6 month waiting period if you ever drop it, and then try to opt back in. I'm sure that you would be happy with it, if only they could get their shit together and vote on it.

Correct. Republicans are not going to "pass a bill to see what's in it." They are going to debate this for weeks, months and maybe a year or so before coming up with a plan that helps everybody--not just their constituents like Commie Care did.

What I have now is nothing because of Commie Care. Because of Commie Care, every day for me is a gamble. So at this point, I don't care what they do, as long as I have some ability to get coverage. And I could care less about the supposed 22 million people that have it now. Screw them. They didn't care about me, so I don't care about them. Let them die for all I care, because that was their sentiment for people like me.

I know the OP intended their thread title to be witty and sarcastic, but the Republicans really are experiencing 'so much winning.' Check recent Election results. The Party is on a uuuge roll. So the OP's thread title is actually accurate. I know that wasn't intended, but it is.

Correct. Republicans are not going to "pass a bill to see what's in it." They are going to debate this for weeks, months and maybe a year or so before coming up with a plan that helps everybody--not just their constituents like Commie Care did.

What I have now is nothing because of Commie Care. Because of Commie Care, every day for me is a gamble. So at this point, I don't care what they do, as long as I have some ability to get coverage. And I could care less about the supposed 22 million people that have it now. Screw them. They didn't care about me, so I don't care about them. Let them die for all I care, because that was their sentiment for people like me.

I nominate you as the chief spokesperson for the GOP! You are, in fact, a 'natural" for this position!

I know the OP intended their thread title to be witty and sarcastic, but the Republicans really are experiencing 'so much winning.' Check recent Election results. The Party is on a uuuge roll. So the OP's thread title is actually accurate. I know that wasn't intended, but it is.

We had some wins just this week but they will never admit to it. The Supreme Court told those liberal activist courts they can't pull the crap they've been pulling and get away with it.

If you can't navigate the system and find some suitable coverage, that's your fault.
You're only a victim of your own ignorance.

It's not nearly as bad as you are trying to make it out to be.

Too much time has now passed to legislatively kill Obamacare. Once you start down the road with a new entitlement people quickly adapt to letting others subsidize their (insert government program here).
The only way going forward to kill Obamacare is for it to implode on it's own. Even that will likely only buy us some time before the inevitable single-payer.

I've said all along, once you start the handouts, it's nearly impossible to get rid of them. If you try to take the handouts away, people scream bloody murder and even GOP politicians know their job is on the line.
Another reason for term limits.
then sooner or later there has to be a "reset" cause by pure definition this can't go on. we can't keep spending other peoples money w/o responsibility and accountability.

If you can't navigate the system and find some suitable coverage, that's your fault.
You're only a victim of your own ignorance.

It's not nearly as bad as you are trying to make it out to be.

Did you go on Commie Care? Did you ever apply or get prices? I did, so the ignorance is on your part, not mine. I know what they told me. I know that there is only one company that covers my doctor and hospital. I know that it's unaffordable. Even the person that took my application said she could never afford it. I know the plan didn't cover anything outside of getting hit by a bus or major surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The problem is that the Republican party and its supporters think that everyone with an (R) after their name supports the exact same things and will ALL vote the same... this bill proves that's bupkiss. The Republican party is full of varying degrees of Conservatives, with some that support helping their constituents, to some that are very strict and do not want the federal government involved in health care whatsoever, and because of that, they can't come up with a bill that will satisfy them all to get their support to pass the bill, even with the nuclear option and the VP making the deciding vote.
Funny how Democrats never seem to disagree on major legislation....

It is almost like Democrats are not really a political party or something....

Forum List

Back